Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most Ashley Madison female accounts are fake

heater528

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is actually a brilliant money making scheme ! I do not know what the fee is for the site but 37 million users desperate for some puss.

On another Ashley Madison note.... It is amazing how this is the top story around the world !!???

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you do know most of this sites do have a lot of female fake accounts to bait guys to paying then, it do help me since my native language is not english and I create accounts in these sites to see what was the deal about, and see if it was really that easy. well I did get msgs from several users in minutes of creating my account (and some more over the week) all msgs in english and take note for me to read the whole msg I would need to pay a premium on this sites. so again I don't think this sites really work well unless you have really good pics and are atrative enough on photos to pull it off by looks only, but again we have tinder for that who works faster

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was looking into these sites years ago, they are a f'n racket. They make money, and give nothing but false hope. Funny how one site I was on there were chicks available in different towns all over my state who all had the pic of the same gorgeous ***** on them, Fn BS

Powersurgeon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I fell for that

the hotones never answer and you waste your money. The other ones are real prostitutes. I get to **** 3 women in Ashley, one told me the obvious truth: here you're just going to **** ugly chicks, the hot ones doesn't even need an online site to get laid. There I stopped.