Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I right?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I look back on 17 years of sex, girlfriends etc and the only woman who didn't like total filth and mild dom in bed was my wife!

I used to think that treating a girl like a fvck toy in bed was a mean, a selfish male desire .

In my experience, women like all of the stuff we do, I've been surprised at the level of filth from many gf. It seems women shouldn't be like this, but they are filth.

Since I realised this my sex life got better. As a young man I worried about my sex instincts, to submit a woman. So much crap sex I have has was because I was thinking she wanted movie, loving sex. Maybe if I had treated them like a slvt I wouldn't got dumped so often!

So dudes, just take what you want. They love it!

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true Fruit.

I honestly haven't met a girl who doesn't like to be railed and f*cked hard.

I never used to dirty talk but if they are being hesitant to let themselves get into the sub mood I do- really gets them in the mood.

heater528

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fruit, I agree with you 100 percent, I was in the same boat 15 years ago.

I wish I could go back and tell the young me the stuff I know now ! I am also a lot more cynical now towards females in general. I have seen a lot of crap in these last 15 years and am of the opinion that given the right moment, mood, or circumstances any female will cheat, and rationalize it perfectly. Men are at a huge disadvantage when dealing with women!

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
I have no idea where the idea comes from that women should be handled gently or that they even enjoy gentle sex more than on occasion.

I do know it's wrong. Once You experience it, you go to an entirely different level with women.

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude that is the truth. I used to be the "gentle, sensitive" lover hollywood portrays, and all it got me is 2 ex wives. Now I refer to my fiance as "my favorite sex toy" and have her trained that when I say "do you know what I am gonna do to you tonight" she replies 'whatever you want'. If I wake up with wood I put her hand on it then pushe her face down. She has never turned me down.

They want to be ladies in the streets and freaks in the sheets, just like we want them to. You just have to learn to push the buttons.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Treat a wh0re like a lady, and a lady like a wh0re. Always provide what they lack.

Reaction score
YOUNG men, in general, are at a disadvantage (in general). I had no woman at all until I was 26 and that one was unplanned (and a disaster). The game plan had been to move to CA after I got a bachelor's in ILL. I"d have been 29 yo. I'd never even considered getting serious with a gal from ILL. I hated the place (still do) and wanted nothing to do with a gal who'd have ties there. CAuse I was never going back there.

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fruit bat I've been on this site for years and have all kinds of stuff. There is no truer statement than what you said above. Girls love being ****ed down hard. Spoken to crudely during sex. Even have their necks held and ass holes fingered. Don't ask if you can do something just do it confidently.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last fvck I had I initiated in the middle of a polite conversation by leading her by her hair to the bedroom while talking to her in an arrogant, patronising manner. Then I twisted her arm behind her back and she her underwear literally flooded and about 2 brushes of my hand had her spasming in orgasm!!

Btw this wasn't first sex and we already both knew and discussed what we like before. Ie she told me she likes it nasty. We both do.

I'm not into actual pain or s and m but dominating a woman is about the best thing in life. Some guys like it the other way as do some girls. For me, if a woman enjoys my inner bastard then were gonna have a good time.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just want to add re the slvt in bedroom lady in public thing.....IMO women want the same of us, they want the whole thing confined to the bedroom. This filthy girl in any other setting is pretty confident and headstrong, banters with you, no way can you treat her submissive in any other context.

I had another girl like this, and as soon as I started texting her stuff on the day related to the night before, she finished it. I've learned that this whole thing needs to be confined to the bedroom and ignored in real life.