Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex wants back

Ryno121

Reaction score
So I have a restraining order on my EX for breaking in my home, verbal abuse and police being involved. Its been about 8 months since we parted and she contacted me even with a RO in place. She said she is working on herself yet she continues to be abusive with her words since I won't tel her where i live and see her often She tells me she wants me back and has told me she is working on herself thru counseling and Life Skills Class.

I am not really sure how to handle her bc she seem to still be very angry and say nasty things...i miss and love her and want to give in.

Is there anything good that could come from this?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's your ex. Let her go work on her problems by herself or with some new guy. Don't get sucked back into all that.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants you back now? Sounds like too much drama. My knee jerk reaction to anyone going back to their ex, guy or girl, is because they can't find anyone else. Or they were dating someone and it didn't work out the way they had hoped. So they reach out to what's familiar. Maybe that's judging too harshly, but that's what I see.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ryno121 said:
breaking in my home
i miss and love her

verbal abuse
i miss and love her
So you like this 5hit in your life?

Your problem is that you have no other options. Get out there and learn how to approach and attract other women. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the link that says "The DJ Bible"

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good God man! or maybe I should question the man part. You are in HIDING from her, but you love her? That sounds more like a woman's logic.

A MAN would say, "she's so bad for me I'm hiding from her? WHY would I want her back?" It's a LOGIC thing..... you aren't using it

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has anchored certain feelings and behaviors to you. So even if she has "changed" little things you do will still trigger her bad side.
The only way for you both not to have this drama is to move on.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Ryno,
Been there done that...I took her back as a plate shvagged and after a couple of years discarded,a great feeling!

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ryno121 said:
So I have a restraining order on my EX for breaking in my home, verbal abuse and police being involved. Its been about 8 months since we parted and she contacted me even with a RO in place. She said she is working on herself yet she continues to be abusive with her words since I won't tel her where i live and see her often She tells me she wants me back and has told me she is working on herself thru counseling and Life Skills Class.

I am not really sure how to handle her bc she seem to still be very angry and say nasty things...i miss and love her and want to give in.

Is there anything good that could come from this?
You are weak.

Every man, including me, on this site who has come out better on the other side, has been through this.

There is NOTHING this woman offers you. You want the p*ssy. That's all. Get it elsewhere.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
next time she calls you call the cops and tell then the restraining order she is breaking, and stop taking her calls

Powersurgeon

Don Juan
Reaction score
i undestand you

you can see all the sh!t, you REMEMBER all the sh!it, but stil recall those "great fvcks", you want that back.
All that I can tell you is BE STRONG, you know that nothing good can come from her getting back.

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be strong! She's your EX for a reason. Let her be in the past! You associate all these negative feelings with her, yet you want to go back to her and experience more negative feelings? No! Stand your ground and say NO, and move on. You must let go of the past and keep moving forward, do not look back for a second. Say goodbye to her forever, it's for the best of you.

Would you get over her and hurt temporarily, or keep prolonging your pain even more by staying in touch with her, wanting to stay in contact?

Remember, just do what's best for you. Don't be weak. Be strong. Let go.