Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Roosh V gets beer thrown in his face.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting to see white knights telling him to "get the fvck out of here".

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mangotot said:
Interesting to see white knights telling him to "get the fvck out of here".
One of the white knights is getting all up in his face screaming. No one should step into your zone, especially a stranger in an aggressive manner like that, unless they're looking to get flattened out. Several things can happen if you allow someone to get in your face like that:

a) You get sucker punched
b) the other idiots smell blood and they all come at you in groups like a pack of wolves
c) both a & b.

That's a pretty serious situation for just speaking your mind on a blog only to have angry femcvnts twisting your word to incite physical violence against you.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roosh. He may be a bit too popular for his own good. I read a lot of his stuff back in the day, even posted at his forum for a bit. Though I'm not really a fan of his anymore, these spoiled loudmouth cvnts went way overboard throwing drinks in his face.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear C-Quenced,
So much for the Fair and Genntle Sex...I was beaten up by my Wife,the Gendarme who attended told me that in most of the Domestic Violence calls he has attended the Women strike first,and yet the prevailing opinion is that Men are violent!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take note of how the girls behaved and started talking to Roosh and how they treated him once they found out who he was.

This is typical behavior and these are the women you guys would give your left nut just to sleep with

SMH

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take note of how the girls behaved and started talking to Roosh and how they treated him once they found out who he was.

This is typical behavior and these are the women you guys would give your left nut just to sleep with

SMH

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GS750 said:
Roosh. He may be a bit too popular for his own good. I read a lot of his stuff back in the day, even posted at his forum for a bit. Though I'm not really a fan of his anymore, these spoiled loudmouth cvnts went way overboard throwing drinks in his face.
Agree with this. I'll cheer any victory over the feminist industrial complex. However overall Roosh seems to be reveling in his "celebrity." History has shown that the cult of personality can be a dangerous thing.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to the video, this happened in Canada. Unfortunately, Canada has become a place riddled with white knights, feminists, and gay pride. Roosh was destined to get flogged.

As a side note, speaking your mind now appears to be worse than actual rape

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear C-Quenced,
So much for the Fair and Genntle Sex...I was beaten up by my Wife,the Gendarme who attended told me that in most of the Domestic Violence calls he has attended the Women strike first,and yet the prevailing opinion is that Men are violent!
Beaten up by your wife?? Lmao...I'm sorry bro, but there is now women in their right mind that would think its a good idea to try me like that.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love Arizona. And carry a concealed weapon without a permit.Legally.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
The problem is that Americans don't understand Canadian culture, they think we are just another state. Canada is where 'the game' started and likely will end. Roosh is playing a very dangerous 'game' messing about north of the border. Montrealers are quite docile and gentile by comparison to the rad fems of Toronto. If he thinks he can just waltz in and out like the wind, Roosh has another thing coming. My town is only an hour from TO and is ground 0 feminist central. They will be organizing here this week for a mass protest in Toronto. Just one city over (15 minutes away) 2 muslim feminists rode bicycles with no shirts/bra on so they could goad someone (a cop in this case) into starting trouble... that's how radical feminism is here.

They will not backdown. Canadians from Ontario are a bit more aggressive, spoiled, arrogant and hot tempered than the ones from the outlying provinces, its the reason that the rest of Canada hates us (that, the Jays and the Leafs). By comparison to American girls... its night and day. Your militant american feminists are our pretty little southern bells.

Your extremist Democrats are our extremist Republicans.

SMH
I don't know how I can put this better, don't date North American women. You guys wonder why I went to China and married Chinese, I AM CANADIAN.

“Ah you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!”

- Bane

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of these white knights will see the error of there ways sooner or later. The best thing to do in these scenarios is for "white knights" is to stand back and be a neutral.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Montrealers are quite docile and gentile by comparison to the rad fems of Toronto.
I'm not too sure about that one. Although I've never been to Montreal or Toronto, I've heard quite a bit about both places. My ex-wife damn near got arrested at the Montreal airport. I think that whole city may be fvcked, and that includes the authorities.

I haven't heard much about Toronto with the exception of the nightlife and the pro-gay / feminist culture. Roosh is likely to have a difficult time there as well.

I was rolling this video through my head last night, and I also thought about his talk show appearance. One thing I've realized about Roosh is he's extremely lousy at dealing with the public and the media. He just seems to be egging on opposers resulting in more controversy. Why doesn't he work with what he's got going for him? That bytch who threw beer in his face? Charge her with assault. If he needs to get past the angry mob, pull a Michael Jackson and use a disguise. Instead, he's just going to continue to provoke people until he gets thrown out of the country.

As a side note, Canadians are pretty good at rioting because of stupid 5hit, and Roosh's visit would be no exception:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/riots-erupt-in-vancouver-after-canucks-loss-1.993707

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, red pill ideas were never meant to be expressed out in the open. It will get you in trouble...

Like Morpheus said in the Matrix:

"The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around. What do you see. Business men, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save.
But until we do, these people are still a part of that system, and that makes them our enemy.
You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."

If your goal is to unplug men from the Matrix and make them see the red pill truths, then you have to do so COVERTLY. Expressing your ideas out in the open, to the whole wide world, is gonna attract attention from all those men and women who are hopelessly dependent on the system. In other words, it's gonna alarm the enemy.

Now what idiot would do that? Imagine a small army facing a large, superior army... The small army decides to directly confront the large army on a wide open field... What's gonna happen? They'll get crushed!

If the small army wants to win, it needs to execute covert operations. Like Navy SEAL teams going in and out, executing surgical blows to the enemy. They arrive in the night, not in daylight. They conceal themselves, stay low, use their surroundings for cover... What they DON'T do, is enetering ght enemy's base and start shooting around and making a lot of noise, drawing the whole enemy army towards them...

Operating the way Roosh does is stupid. He's fighting out in the open against a superior army. Yeah, it shows he's fearless and won't be intimidated even though everyone's against him blah blah. Well, good for him, I'm sure that gets him a lot of respect.
But in the end, he's just being a moron fighting his war like a moron, instead of fighting SMART.

If he looses his fight, if people turn against him and shut his mouth, if mayors of big cities ban him from holding his speeches, if angry mobs attack him in the streets, if people spit on him, if people twist his words and make him to look out as the bad guy and if they SUCCEED at that... I won't feel bad about it or mourn for the guy at all.

Smart men know how things work: Don't get into an argument with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it. Don't try to reason with women, they will twist your words, backwards rationalize their own bad behavior and make YOU seem like the bad guy. Etc. Etc.

Same goes for fighting against feminists, their white knights and the ignorant masses. Don't fight them OVERTLY, fight them COVERTLY, like the motherfvcking Vietcong fought the US army.

If you're too stupid to realize this, like Roosh, then I don't give a rat's azz about you. It's like warning your kid not to play with fire, then he does so anyway and gets his fingers burnt. Well, boo-fvcking-hoo, don't come crying to me now...

Fvck Roosh. Every guy on here should focus on learning the truth about women for himself, learn how to deal with them, learn to spin plates, develop yourself and become the best man you can be, fvck bytches left and right, maybe hope to eventually find a great girl who you can start a family with. BE HAPPY! No need to concern yourself with youtube videos of some idiot trying to fight the system out in the open and obviously losing that fight.

You know, it's videos like this which give your mind a reason to become negative. You start feeling angry and perturbed about all the injustice displayed in the video, then you relate it to all the injustice you've experienced YOURSELF in the past (or are experiencing at the moment). There you go again, let's get into that downward spiral of negative thoughts, shall we? Let's write some more threads about how the world is against us and everything is so unfair, while we're at it...

I'm going to the gym now, do something positive for myself. Tonight I'm gonna try to set up a date with a girl I met last week. In between I'm gonna buy some stuff to enhance my apartment and do some work-related stuff to enhance my career. In the meantime, you can all sit here feeling negative about a stupid video about a stupid moron...

Last edited:
Reaction score
This guy definitely has good frame control. The regular guy will walk away if a beer is thrown at them.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard said:
Meh, red pill ideas were never meant to be expressed out in the open. It will get you in trouble...

"The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around. What do you see. Business men, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save.
But until we do, these people are still a part of that system, and that makes them our enemy.
You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."

If your goal is to unplug men from the Matrix and make them see the red pill truths, then you have to do so COVERTLY. Expressing your ideas out in the open, to the whole wide world, is gonna attract attention from all those men and women who are hopelessly dependent on the system. In other words, it's gonna alarm the enemy.

Now what idiot would do that? Imagine a small army facing a large, superior army... The small army decides to directly confront the large army on a wide open field... What's gonna happen? They'll get crushed!

If the small army wants to win, it needs to execute covert operations. Like Navy SEAL teams going in and out, executing surgical blows to the enemy. They arrive in the night, not in daylight. They conceal themselves, stay low, use their surroundings for cover...

Operating the way Roosh does is stupid. He's fighting out in the open against a superior army. Yeah, it shows he's fearless and won't be intimidated even though everyone's against him blah blah. Well, good for him, I'm sure that gets him a lot of respect.

But in the end, he's just being a moron fighting his war like a moron, instead of fighting SMART.

If he looses his fight, if people turn against him and shut his mouth, if mayors of big cities ban him from holding his speeches, if angry mobs attack him in the streets, if people spit on him, if people twist his words and make him to look out as the bad guy and if they SUCCEED at that... I won't feel bad about it or mourn for the guy at all.

Smart men know how things work: Don't get into an argument with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it. Don't try to reason with women, they will twist your words, backwards rationalize their own bad behavior and make YOU seem like the bad guy. Etc. Etc.

Same goes for fighting against feminists, their white knights and the ignorant masses. Don't fight them OVERTLY, fight them COVERTLY, like the motherfvcking Vietcong fought the US army.

If you're too stupid to realize this, like Roosh, then I don't give a rat's azz about you. It's like warning your kid not to play with fire, then he does so anyway and gets his fingers burnt. Well, boo-fvcking-hoo, don't come crying to me now...

Fvck Roosh. Every guy on here should focus on learning the truth about women for himself, learn how to deal with them, learn to spin plates, develop yourself and become the best man you can be, fvck bytches left and right, maybe hope to eventually find a great girl who you can start a family with. BE HAPPY! No need to concern yourself with youtube videos of some idiot trying to fight the system out in the open and obviously losing that fight.

You know, it's videos like this which give your mind a reason to become negative. You start feeling angry and perturbed about all the injustice displayed in the video, then you relate it to all the injustice you've experienced YOURSELF in the past (or are experiencing at the moment). There you go again, let's get into that downward spiral of negative thoughts, shall we? Let's write some more threads about how the world is against us and everything is so unfair, while we're at it...

I'm going to the gym now, do something positive for myself. Tonight I'm gonna try to set up a date with a girl I met last week. In between I'm gonna buy some stuff to enhance my apartment and do some work-related stuff to enhance my career. In the meantime, you can all sit here feeling negative about a stupid video about a stupid moron...
Big thumbs up. This says it all. It is MUCH easier to take the reins of your own life and live it your way, than to convince billions of others how "wrong" they are and get angry in the process. I got rid of "frustrated" long ago when I got rid of "AFC."

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard said:

If the small army wants to win, it needs to execute covert operations. Like Navy SEAL teams going in and out, executing surgical blows to the enemy. They arrive in the night, not in daylight. They conceal themselves, stay low, use their surroundings for cover...

but also sometimes you need to bring the ideas to other people, even if its risk, changes can't happen without risks, and if he is willing to do it better we see what happen