Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nothing is more important

Dryden

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am thinking back to some of my youth and it is not all that long ago but it is now like worlds apart, a different century, another age.

And when I look at my life, it has been so devoid of good things. And I did not trust my self back then, even less than I do now. Or even more than I do now.

And it is difficult as a young person to meet a young person. You are dumb. You don't know yourself. You waste relationships, throw them away for silly reasons. I am mourning yes. A girl that threw me away for silly reasons and she knew it I guess. And I was too flimsy to just tell her my truth.

Reading emails from that period. Facebook didn't exist. You had everyone's email. All your friends and acquaintances, you had their emails. And you emailed a lot. Sometimes, with people. You got to know each other, a bit. I had forgotten about all those emails. A girl - my age, somewhat - that I was chatting to on the phone lately.. how many emails we had sent each other. I had completely forgetten about any of that.

Another girl I liked; how many emails we had exchanged. Extremely... hard to imagine these days. I seriously thought, when I look back at it now, that she didn't like me and that we barely had contact. I guess.

When you are older you can meet younger chicks, they call it the godfather persona on this forum. It is so divinely important.

A young girl will not know what to do on her own. And a young guy also does not know what to do on his own. And together they just make a mess.

Don't waste the moments of your life. I implore you ;-D. I cry when I say those words, tears come to my eyes.

So much wasted. When I think back to encounters. You make choices because the encounters don't seem important and you always THINK you will get another chance. And usually you DON'T.

The foolishness and utter foolishness of youth. When I think back to many encounters, my present self, my present me, I would not waste a moment.

But that's what you can do when you are older. You can just tell a girl: "You and I we should meet. Come here."

When the girl herself is younger, still that age. Still that university age, for example. So easy. You have so much ... in Dutch we call it "overweight". You could call it the upper hand or dominance, but it means having more power in the relationship. Because of this you can cause her to stop being a fool because she will listen to you and accept you and honour you.

And in this fagotty society of ours this power of age is constantly getting demonized. We are being villified. It is said that we use it to abuse young girls.

It is supposed to be a power that corrupts and that is always wrongly used. And it is not.

It is power yes, to her benefit. And yours.

Don't let anyone tell you that your age and your power and your experience and your knowledge is a problem.

It is SO important to meet those girls. To get what you want. It is important for them too. Nothing is more important.

What we are we b1tching with our own age class and category? It makes no sense and it is stupid.

Young males have it so difficult in the dating life because they are trying to attract same-age girls.

When you are 18 you can't normally easily attact 18-year old girls. But society has made it wrong for you to meet 14 year olds, which is your natural target group when you are about 18.

A girl on a dating site I once met, she claimed to be 17, I thought she was 14, she was trying to meet 21-year-olds.

Girls lie about their age just so they can meet older men.

The same-age thing is LIE. IT IS NOT NATURAL to be dating or having sex with girls of your own age.

Very few succeed.

Then we go and blame ourselves. No, it has nothing to do with the self. The self wants to fvck younger girls.

We blame ourselves for so much that goes wrong and it is NOT OUR FAULT.

When I was 18 only 2 girls indicated a clear interest to me in the sense of trying something to meet me. One was the sister of my best friend, the other was a younger sister (also) of another good friend.

Due to reasons it never came about, but particularly the second girl. When I recently tried to find out about her - boy, she is ugly now - a woman who had intel basically implored me not to meet her because she thought I should or would destroy her relationship ;-P.

I think she ended up not in a good place. She is overweight (obese) and I've seen her run - I saw a video of a running match and she runs like a moron. She was such a beautiful amazing girl when she was that age. And we couldn't meet because she was too young to take to concerts nor could I get her to visit me where I lived.

I tried, yes. Her interest was clear, but I did not know back then how much.

And you don't say the things that work, you don't have the balls to just tell her you like her and how much. And that you want it to work out in some way, even if it is hard.

We are so miseducated. A famous album was the Miseducation of Lauryn Hill. It was released in that same year, more or about. And these were just childhood fantasies. It got worse after that ;-).

Most of this site is about reverting the miseducation that society has given us. That is what the red pill is all about. I am taken to accept the red pill metaphor now. It is true.

Accept this, please, if you will:

The difficulties in your life do not stem from your own failings but rather from a misperception of what's right for you to pursue..

Many times we don't know what we want, what we want most, and we dare not pursue it because we are led to believe that it is wrong.

Meanwhile, scores and scores of girls are trying to meet older guys but they are also told by society that it is wrong for them to do so and many also believe that.

You'll get a lot of sh1t tests if you face it. You know I hate to mince my words here in this forum just to escape the word filter? Can't we just get rid of that????.

It is already divine here to be able to not be moderated for it (escaping the filter) but it could get better. True freedom.

I can just only say that your flaws as a youngster are not your flaws.

People tell you to do things that are impossible for you. "Just walk up to that girl. Just say something, anything." And you can't.

Because you don't have overweight. She won't listen to you. It helps that you are being raised as a girl by your parents and your sisters treat you as a girl and your brother treats you as a girl and you treat your sister as a boy and you treat your mother as a man and you treat your father as a woman.

Our society does the exact opposite of what works. We are coming from the exact opposite direction of what the good life is.

Our family structure and the way we are raised programs us to be betas. I know a kind of guy who is like a supposed enemy/friend to me and his sister is 3 years younger (18/15) or (19/16) now and she is way above him. She treats him like a little d1ckless boy, and it rubs off on me because I talk to him.

You are raised by your mother to be a d1ckless boy. She wants to have her own toy she can play with, that's why she has children. She wants to have a little man of her own that she can control. It's a sickness. You should see the look in the eye of new mothers as they go over the street with their stumbling toddlers. They eye them with possession in their eyes.

Control. They've always wanted to be controlled by men. And the hate that formed because it didn't happen turned into a desire to control men. And when she has her little baby she thinks she doesn't need a man anymore.

Fvcking women who go and tell you about their little boy when you are with them. Making him more important than you. They don't tell about their daughter - hey that would interest me - no they tell you about the boy. Their charm, their miracle, their wonder, their life.

I only saw one woman on a dating site that I talked to; back then I didn't know she was a mother, I later found her on FB and turns out she has a boy. And she is fighting it. Turned out she fought a post-natal deperession (aparently) of losing her girl-hood. One of the hottest girls I have ever seen.

And you can see how much she hates it. Losing her youth. Losing that position of being a hot attractive woman. And she still is. And I can't find her again, to my loss. Anyway, not that it matters.

Heh, I bugged her and then I said "It's terrible being an attractive woman on a dating site, isn't it?" And she said "You can't even begin to imagine." And so went our talk, how 9 of 10 guys on there were morons. How she had met very few good guys. And I realized it is not easier for a reasonably good looking girl like herself than it is for a guy like me. The site is wasted now.

Anyway, time to quit this.

I feel my life is wasted now. I just don't want to have the younger guys make the same mistake ;-). And we are always getting rid of our miseducation.

Dryden

Don Juan
Reaction score
I realised how much more appealing age is to girls when I approached a young good looking girl on a festival concert field. She told me she had been to Lowlands (a local popular pop/dance festival) and I told her it had been 14 years since I last went there. I said that was back in 2000 for me. Couldn't get the calculations right ;-). It was one of those approaches you do against your better judgement because you know you can't get anywhere with her anyway.

Her fat friend immediately hated me lol. But people think I'm 26, almost everyone thinks I am about 26. I am 8 years older. And it is impressive to show age.

It impressed her. She probably thought I was 5 years older. Then suddenly you speak of the past when she was like 5. You were going to that concert when she was 5. That is something. A girl likes that okay.

But her friends quickly took her away from me and I was powerless to do anything about it ;-). Lol. The madness of doing stuff you know you can't do.

And that is the point I guess. You don't have to do stuff that is too hard. People on this forum always advise you to have balls and try harder. Risk rejection. But you don't have to take on challenges that are impossible.

For instance. That girl on the festival floor. It was bad strategy. It would have been better strategy to call out to her or draw her attention from a distance and then just tell her to come to me. We often think we fail or that we are too cowardly when we are simply doing the wrong thing.

You generally don't go up to a girl, especially when surrounded by friends. It is much better to have the girl come to you.

It is a mistake we often make. A hot horny girl is standing in a hallway. She is eyeing you, or your party. You know she wants sex. You can't possibly walk up to her. But because you have been led to believe that that is what you must do, you either do nothing, or do something stupid. No, in that situation you signal her to come over to YOU.

Haha, the only guy I knew who did that was a homosexual and he did it to guys. It was the most confident person I came across and he had his share of girls he kissed too. We are so miseducated and we have so few good role models..

It is just incredible. But true.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is so relevant!

Dryden said:
Don't let anyone tell you that your age and your power and your experience and your knowledge is a problem.

It is SO important to meet those girls. To get what you want. It is important for them too. Nothing is more important.

What we are we b1tching with our own age class and category? It makes no sense and it is stupid.

Young males have it so difficult in the dating life because they are trying to attract same-age girls.

When you are 18 you can't normally easily attract 18-year old girls. But society has made it wrong for you to meet 14 year olds, which is your natural target group when you are about 18.

A girl on a dating site I once met, she claimed to be 17, I thought she was 14, she was trying to meet 21-year-olds.

Girls lie about their age just so they can meet older men.

The same-age thing is LIE. IT IS NOT NATURAL to be dating or having sex with girls of your own age.

Very few succeed.

Then we go and blame ourselves. No, it has nothing to do with the self. The self wants to fvck younger girls.

I feel my life is wasted now. I just don't want to have the younger guys make the same mistake ;-). And we are always getting rid of our miseducation.
This is so relevant to my situation, OP. I'm 17 going on 18 in the fall and I want to date younger girls. Legally, I can't. I've been having trouble with girls my age for some reason... What should I do? University starts in the fall and I will definitely have some success with college girls but I really want to experience what I missed out on in high school. Any thoughts?

Reaction score
My gal's mother is quite a bit younger than me. :) guys, you aint missing out on a thing if you dont even KISS a girl until you're 30. If, by concentrating on yourself, you're a multi-millionaire at age 30, and you are also a triathlon winner, can do one armed pullups, are black belt, etc, you'll surpass your do nothing buddies (with the quality women) in your FIRST year of mature dating. and you'll have saved yourself the wreckage of divorce, child support, etc.

Dryden

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe interesting story. My stories amount to nothing of course, I have been with about <10 women for real (quick, hide that number) and I've only had let's say one or two real relationships. And MOST of that happened in University. After, I fell ill, and couldn't do anything.

I was making the rounds on a YouTube channel on feminism. I was throwing up all the guys who were trying to slime the women there. The d1ckless boys who also loved being d1ckless and thought themselves really "good men". So I ravaged them a bit (verbally) and I ravaged the girls there verbally. But in the end I deleted everything, I was not confident enough to let it stand.

Anyway, there was one chick I had a discussion with. So I'm in this feminist channel and basically no one can stand up to me and I diss feminism to the greatest and the girls just give up. Lol, one girl said "Are you stalking me?" and I said "Not anymore, now I am just claiming you." :p :p :p.

So this chick was about 30. And she told me she had had a score list of men she could fvck whenever she wanted. She had about a list of 10 to 12 men she could call or message at any moment and she considered herself expert at man-manipulation. She had even been in military I think. But this was her main loneliness:

In the morning they'd all leave and she'd be alone again.

Then a guy came up and started bugging her and he became her husband. He just wouldn't give up. She was mean. She was hostile. And he didn't give up. He had been a virgin, still was at that time. In his 30s, early 30s. And he just kept it up. And eventually she surrendered.

She told me: "Do you know what it's like to completely surrender yourself and to accept that maybe another person knows it better than you?" She didn't think I would ever have done that, that surrender.

And she surrendered and she got into a marriage and every day she is amazed about how happy she is and she still can't believe it. To have a man that knows her before she does. That understands her every word and thought.

And this was a hot girl who slept with as many guys as she wanted and did it well, and still was not happy or content with it at all. And she still blames herself for all the character assaults she gave him, she put him through. I can't find the thread though, I think the guy who created it, has deleted it. She asked me to inbox her. The name was SwankyKitty, I think it might be her. Awful picture. Let's spank her, shall we? After all, she need some.

Dryden

Don Juan
Reaction score
amazingswayze said:
This is so relevant to my situation, OP. I'm 17 going on 18 in the fall and I want to date younger girls. Legally, I can't. I've been having trouble with girls my age for some reason... What should I do? University starts in the fall and I will definitely have some success with college girls but I really want to experience what I missed out on in high school. Any thoughts?
Can't say much about it. Legally everything that is good for you, is impossible. The law is designed to keep us bound and shackled. The only thing you can do is to be a law-breaker. The wise man says: The sage is one who looks at what other people call day, and calls it night, and seeks to awaken them from that night.

<snap>

So if you're plotting with a girl against her parents, or you're trying to give her more power on her own, to be able to make her own decisions, if you're trying to empower her -- the empowerment of children, so to speak -- empowering children is against the law.

You can't empower a child. It is illegal. They are supposed to be willful and obedient slaves. None of them are, but there you have it. It is illegal to give a 'child' means and tools to make their own choices.

No one in their 12-17s really wants their parents to know what they are doing. Parents are generally not the ones who get told what is going on. Hell, my sister had boyfriends and I never knew about them. One famous singer in the Netherlands and my sister was the first girl he kissed. I never knew about the guy. Funny thing is that I was friends with a friend of his, also one of those two famous. They must have been friends all along they are called .... <snap> so my chess buddy (<snap>) was friends with the boyfriend of my sister and I never knew, neither did my parents know. If I had had a girl in secret neither would I have told anyone.

<snapsnap>

<snapsnapsnap>

<snapsnapsnapsnap>

Look, we're really just rebels. Everything we do must be hidden. <snip>

<snip>

<snip>

People see how juvenile I am. That is why they don't really hold anything against me. The yellow suits don't.

If you let people know you are that kinda guy. They will learn to accept it of you. Don't hide your opinion. Don't hide the truth of this. Don't let them know what you are doing but let them know what you are thinking. Let them know your OPINION and your interest. Make it known.

A girl might even come to you who has heard about you and who likes what she heard. Girls on e.g. Instagram often try to meet a guy who has tried to make a name for himself on some other girl's profile. There are always girls who are interested in you. They will approach you or make themselves known.

Last edited:

Dryden

Don Juan
Reaction score
On this day of your life,
Dryden, I believe God wants you to know...

...that you cannot find or create a costume big enough
to hide your true self from anyone

In truth, we're all wearing The Emperor's New Clothes.
We parade before the world naked--thinking that no
one can see us. Why not just be proudly revealed, and
authentically who we are?

And do not worry about being rejected and alone. It is
the real you that everyone falls in love with--
and that God adores.

You will not have to think but a second to know
exactly why you received this message today.

Dryden

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't use that word. It doesn't mean anything.

Yellow suits don't use it. Only people who want to hurt me use it. Or the ones who are too deeply mired in their own story of what is right.

Pedo can be a sh1t test, and it always is. If you survive that, you're fine.

Girl was fine with me after the sh1t test but I ruined up in a different way. Eventualy she came to kill me with parental guidance.

Girl is more mature than I am.

Woman who has 19 y/o daugher who once was 15 calls me P. because I once called her daughter haught. She does it only to retribute against me.

Woman sleeps with guys 30 years younger than her. Go figure.

Told me the fact was simply that I had never grown up, when she was looking to be sincere to me for a change.

I never experienced the high school period with girls in any way. Wacked off to fashion catalogues :(.

Home town is weird place. I am out of place there. Many are. You can't get a girl -- any girl -- if you're an outsider because the girls don't want to be seen with you.

Even a friend who was and is a complete natural and fvcks 4 new girls a week in his best weeks, never got a girl there. Except the one who wasn't from around there. That hotty became his girlfriend for a while.

Very mean and unfair. The guy never gave away any of what he had. He had so many girls. The one girl everyone likes and he takes her. Out of boredom. Really.

He also never gave away any of his knowledge. Always mysterious about it. "It's easy."

Best look I've ever had must have been from a 16-17 y/o.

Last edited:

Dryden

Don Juan
Reaction score
That was a short while ago. Just came across her, she looked back at me with the look that she appreciated it. That she liked me looking at her. That was nice. I thought I was making progress :p.

I'm just not sure if My life will get any better than this at this point. Seriously fvcked up I guess ????

Spent some time kinda harassing/teasing a girl who refuses to talk to me. She must be 18 or 19. I hit "Add Friend" as Facebook shows you links from Whatsapp contacts. Yes they have it integrated now. You have a person in your Whatsapp, Facebook shows you her Facebook account. Surprise surprise, she adds me and then starts harassing me that I should leave her alone. She never ever wants to hear from me again. "What's your problem?" I say my problem is you :D. Now she thinks she has done an amazing thing for herself by blocking me. I only ever contact her once a year. Maybe twice. Girls... Yes I care. I care about them. She is wasting her life with a boyfriend that she is contantly afraid of losing, doesn't do the stuff she likes doing, etc. Who am I to care? I don't know.

We had some contact in the past. Gave me her number even. From an internet meeting site. Her number. That's pretty odd on there :D.

Girl just completely turns off the internet. I go "Hey, you can't do that! I need you around." She says "You can talk to ANYONE you like". I say, no it's gotta be you. She "Omg". Concludes that I'm insane. For wanting her ;-). Surely, then you must be insane, because it is a pretty... weird one.

Last edited:

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dryden I can feel the passion in your words but without even finishing half of your first post I gotta say you care way too much about women. You write with such regret over missed opportunities with girls, as if you lost out to some elusive key to happiness.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
?

Yewki said:
Dryden I can feel the passion in your words but without even finishing half of your first post I gotta say you care way too much about women. You write with such regret over missed opportunities with girls, as if you lost out to some elusive key to happiness.
That is the longest post of all time. There is some wisdom hidden within the lines but I am mostly confused with what he just said. All good Dryden!

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are spending too much time wishing and whining. We've all made mistakes and missed out on women. we all wish we could do things we will never be able to do. Whining about it does no one any good. I WISH I was as tall, handsome and rich as Brad Pitt. But I'm NOT. Whining about it does me no good.

Instead of whining and going all emotional on life, take what you HAVE and improve it. Instead of looking at 15 year old's, look at the legal 21 year old's

Dryden

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yewki said:
I must say I *do* care a lot about women, but then I care a lot about my mother. She would like to see me be happy as well ;-). Not sure what that has to do with it though.

I probably care more about women than anyone I know and I mean that in every sense. I consider a pretty girl who gets killed the worst loss in the world, for instance. I consider it a waste. A total waste. Because you could have fvcked her and now she's dead :p.

Seriously, I've always felt that. I consider it my strength as well. You can go and criticise yourself for everything but maybe it is a good thing. Maybe it is a strength and not a weakness. Because no matter how much you hurt yourself for it, it is not going to change.

But I care also about the girls themselves, their need, their plight. Their concern. Their right.

I see women. I just know it has a lot to do with sex. A lot has to do with sex. For instance, I come a cross a middle eastern woman who is locked up in psychiatry. I see her and I immediately see why she is there. She is trying to get away from her husband. She is acting insane and her husband got her committed.

Yes, I care about that, and I also know the only way to do something for her is to ensure sexual intercourse or relations of any way. You can't help a person if you're not close. A person will not accept your help if you are not to be trusted and you can't be trusted if you're not in bed with her, so easy it is, so to speak.

A woman will never put herself under your wings unless you sleep with her. Women come as b1tches and leave as turds when they stand up to you refusing to surrender even the smallest, and it leaves you unable to help them. And you see how they're going round in circles and their only real problem is that they don't surrender to a man, any man. Most people are in need of the opposite sex. Solutions are not hard. The solutions mostly comes down to love and the energy and affection you get from it.

Most people - any people - just require certain energies. Sometimes a woman needs womanly energies. Mostly they require male energies. They just need an arm or a few hands around them. Usually.

The same is true for these youngsters. Most 15 year olds are depressed. The girl that got me locked up in the end, is one of them. She yelled at me (over text) that I would have an easy time getting her because her father was not around anyway and her mother didn't care whether she lived at home either.

Dryden

Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
you are spending too much time wishing and whining. We've all made mistakes and missed out on women. we all wish we could do things we will never be able to do. Whining about it does no one any good. I WISH I was as tall, handsome and rich as Brad Pitt. But I'm NOT. Whining about it does me no good.

Instead of whining and going all emotional on life, take what you HAVE and improve it. Instead of looking at 15 year old's, look at the legal 21 year old's
I guess, I don't know. I wine and dine with the facts of life. I'm ****ing locked up and I don't know if it'll change. I have a way to affect things here. But it's still doubtful, in a way. In a way I'm happy that they leave me alone, bring me food, and let me do whatever I want on the net all day long and all night too. I get no complaints about being awake at night. I got a VPN that unlocks the internet for me. I can do a little work on my 'career' for as long as it lasts. I just refuse to cooperate and since I must eat, they give me this freedom.

Dryden

Don Juan
Reaction score
This friend of mine, this natural.

It's so fvcked up. He just he is in a concert room. He sees a girl he likes. He goes around the room to make one trip around her. He sees if there is eye contact and chemistry. There is. Next time he goes back, straight up to her, maintains eye contact, never says a word, moves closer, they kiss. He kisses her.

That's what he does. It's so freaking unfair! Why? Because he refuses to say anything about it.

The ONE time a girl kisses ME, he is JEALOUS. We are sitting in an alternative dance/rock joint called Korsakov. The kinda girls that wear gothic and alto clothing. He complains to me that they all get their clothes from the same place. Anyway. I am sitting there on a bench, not talking to anyone, feeling lonely. It gets to be time to say goodbye. A girl comes up to me, cute girl, raises my chin and kisses me on the lips. We go home and he says "What do you want with her? She is <horrible person>". Meaning, he has slept with her at least a few (dozen) times and now he doesn't want me to have the same.

Later the same happens with a girl in uni who eyes me with interest. Her ex comes up and says "I don't want you to have something with her because she is <horrible person>". What the FVCK. Every damn time a girl likes ME some guy comes up and tries to ruin it for me. And not only guys. Also jealous girls.

I kiss a girl. Who is slightly younger (18) (I am like 24). She is suprised, has never been kissed like that but acts very drunk after and I get really uncomfortable. In any case, friend of mine (supposedly, friend) comes up and she says "Are you really that desperate?". Bam. Ruined. I can't even imagine the amount of gossip that went on behind my back with the other girls I kissed / slept with. All of it was taken away from me by jealous people. For real.

I never had ANY girl and when I do, they start freaking gossiping like a madman and do whatever they can to ruin it for me. Those are my friends.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
And it is difficult as a young person to meet a young person.
Play magic cards and board games at your local game shop... its fairly easy to meet up with people that way. Everyone is always looking for players. Be open to accepting invitations to go and hang out. Board games are the new keys to creating rapport with women. ;)

Go for FORGOTTEN ISLAND its a co-op board game and women love it. My wife's favorite competitive game is HEY THAT'S MY FISH!, highly recommend it. All of her friends (girls), that we introduce these two games to, play multiple times in one sitting. Forgotten Island allows you to work as a team and one small mistake can cost you the game. Girls aren't very good at HALO but they love puzzle solving and just being included in a team effort. You can tease the other players and solving a problem together helps people become more comfortable with your personality.

Dryden

Don Juan
Reaction score
And it is difficult as a young person to meet a young person.
Oh, you could even turn that around. You could say it is very hard to meet another person if there is an age gap, because the whole social environment will be against it mostly.

It is not hard because of who you are and who she is, but because of everyone around it; because of who THEY are, particularly the "adults".

On the other hand, meeting same-age girls is easy in social environments, particularly when you are young (school, university, festivals) it's just that they won't be attracted to you so easily, at least that is my experience and my current truth. So you have all these girls you know and nothing ever comes of it.

Older girls always have a lot of expectations. If you (I) meet someone of age 25, she WANTS a lot of things. She wants to do nice things together. She wants to go walking. She wants to go on vacation. She wants to be respected because you have a job or make money. She wants her friends to like you. She wants her parents to agree of you. She wants to be able to this with you and that.

Younger girls don't have those expectations. Sex is good enough for them, so to speak. Just being with a cool guy they can hang with or sleep with is good enough for them, in actual case. Not that it ever happened to me. I've only ever had relations mostly with same-age girls. The last girl I had sex with, somewhat, was 3 years older than me I believe. You can normally assume that the older the girl, the more expectations she has.

Except when they are ill or dealing with psychiatry or don't have a life to live anyway. The kind of girls that are 30 and spend their entire life on the internet, some actually living in the metaphorical "parents' basement".

Since in my town there is no "local gameshop" the only place I ever met anyone was in the public library. I guess it's the only friend I had in that town (17 year old girl) and she even refused to meet me in my home, always where she worked etc. Boring really. Even though we had nice games over text and phone calls and so on.

That part is SIMPLE, you need new friends. Not the backstabbing b!tches you hang with
Actually that's a solution to a problem that doesn't exist. Yes I need new friends, but the old ones are long gone. I have no friends anymore as it is. Simple as that :p. So one of my problems is indeed: how do I meet new friends? Well I guess by being open here :p. And by playing computer games. It seems and has always been the easiest way for me to meet new people.

I haven't been able to leave my house for ten years due to illness anyway.

rugby11

Don Juan
Reaction score
The difficulties in your life do not stem from your own failings but rather from a misperception of what's right for you to pursue..

Nice