Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She keeps going back and forth with me and another guy

Reaction score
Ive been seeing a girl for over a year now. Every time I get into an argument with her she starts seeing the other guy and when he does something wrong then she comes running to me. I this a cycle or a game to her. Also if theres something I cant give her then she goes to him or if he cant give it to her then she gets it from me. One of my friends said she having her cake and eating it too. Opinions?

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously bro? You have no respect for yourself. What you need to do is drop her. You don't even need to tell her why, just go ghost. She's using you and the other guy. Go after some new women and forget about this one. There are millions of women out there. Also, you need to read the DJ Bible and I also recommend reading the book The Rational Male. Read up, you will thank me afterwards.

Reaction score
If I drop her then I wanna find a good looking normal girl between the ages of 27-33 that has one or no kids. Do these women even exist??? In my mind im always thinking that quality chicks dont exist

Reaction score
Tictac---The last time she came back to me I was seeing another girl so I wasnt there every time. Out of the blue she writes me a message saying Do You Miss Me? At the time I didnt miss her cause I was with another girl. I waited 5 days before I finally responded back with some messages. Then the cycle began again. Shes gone back and forth at least 6 times between me and him within the past year

Reaction score
This feels like torture. Each time she goes back to me it feels like my heart is being pulled from my chest. Its as if she doesnt even care about how I feel each time she does this. Then she comes back to me as if nothing even happened. Painful!!!

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh dear lord. I come back to this? Dude, either stop trolling us or grow a spine and some self respect. Who cares if you ever find another girl like this, it's better to die alone than being a spineless wuss. Grow a pair. :kick:

Igetit!

Reaction score
ManhattanStatton said:
This feels like torture. Each time she goes back to me it feels like my heart is being pulled from my chest. Its as if she doesnt even care about how I feel each time she does this. Then she comes back to me as if nothing even happened. Painful!!!
I don't understand what the problem is here.....

What kind of answer were you hoping to get from us? Yeah...she's running back and forth between the two of you. So?

What....were you hoping to get some type of advice or counsel that would make her leave the other guy alone and be only with you?

Umm,yeah.....that's gonna happen. :rolleyes:

This "pain"...this "torture" you're complaining about.....

It's YOUR fault. If you touch a hot stove and get burned,what do you do......get all angry and pissed off at the stove? You start yelling and cursing at it?

This pain and heart-ache could all be over in a nan-o-second simply by WALKING AWAY....but you won't. If she's been going back and forth between you and this other dude for the past year,what makes you think she's just all of the sudden going to stop?

You get what you SETTLE FOR. This is what you settled for,so this is what you GOT. She is who she is,and since neither you or this other guy has enough self-respect to walk away,she's gonna continue to ping-pong between the two of you.

And the fact that you're in pain over this DOESN'T MATTER. She's not gonna put your feelings above her selfish needs. So here's my suggestion to you.....

Go to the supermarket and get yourself 9 or 10 gallons of ice cream,a big metal spoon,and a hankerchief. You're gonna something to comfort you,cause this pain you have ain't goin' anywhere anytime soon.

Last edited:
Reaction score
When she leaves to be with him again does she even miss me or care that im hurt??? I dont understand what shes getting out of all this

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ManhattanStatton said:
When she leaves to be with him again does she even miss me or care that im hurt??? I dont understand what shes getting out of all this
No she does not care that you are hurt.

What is she getting? She gets to not have to struggle through common relationship issues as whenever the going gets tough, she just bails to one of you chumps.

She only values you when her value for him drops below a certain level. She only values him when her value for him drops below a certain level.

She does not care about you. She only wants you when it's convenient.

This can not be fixed.

This can not be salvaged.

This can not be worked out.

Break off all contact IMMEDIATELY and NEVER talk to her under any circumstances (text, fb, phone, in person, smoke signals, telepathy).

There's nothing better than being with the right woman.

There's nothing worse than being with the wrong woman.

This is the wrong woman. She will never be the right woman.

Ever.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really cant add to what the other guys said. Take yourself out of this fvcked up equation and your problem will be solved.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you get yourself another new girl, obviously making sure she knows about it and see the new one when it suits. They might get her to calm down outwise its the end of the road. Anyway opening poster, you comes across as a bit mentally weak and fragile, "heart being pulled from your chest" - come on man.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP

Break your scarcity mentality Immediately. Theres are Millions of Women out there and no doubt thousands in this age range that are a better fit in your area.

You need to go NC- delete everything and don't respond to her.

If you have no respect for yourself- no one else will.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ditch her, your value is low to her and her value is sky high to you. As a man that is NOT good. The correct choice is to leave her and not look back. Find a real woman.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a plate.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
So drop this b**ch and move the f**k on! Unless you like this kind of mental torture.

Case closed. Move on for your own sanity.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you're getting all the drama that you need! What's the problem?

Reaction score
NO, the user is ****ing right. I had the same problem with a ****ing chick she would drive me insane. She was ****ing playing mind games. You need to get into a full blown argument, nothing small. I mean it has to be huge argument and keep your frame control, **** her then cut her out. She'll come running back, then tell her to cut the guy loose if not its over for her.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
You're a plate.
ha ha this is brilliant and true.

Be spun OP, until you're dizzy as f c k.Then post how that feels in another month or so.