Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What the....?

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I see it here, over the last month or two it seems we either have a lot of trolls, or a few Betas who are not looking into the info at the beginning of this site. It seems that they just come here and post stuff that would have ruffled feathers a couple of years ago.

It amazes me what some put up with in life. I thought I was bad in my past...but dayummm!

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GHF
You re definitely right as yr one of the guys who's past posts I've looked through.

But ppl r intellectually lazy these days maybe the DJ Bible could benefit from having a few tactical plans. EG if you want to do online dating start here.

And probably a couple of condensed Newbie guides. The one thing everyone agrees on here is going out a lot wins. So maybe a two pager would be good that a newbie can print off and start going out that week maybe I'm wrong but the Bible looks like a lot of work as a newcomer so I think it has a certain danger of creating keyboard jockeys.

And yeah I'm guilty of making some of those beta posts. And I think they've all been tactical and based on other posts. So I hope I'm not lowering the tone heheh I normally leave that to Poon King