Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question for guys over 40

Powersurgeon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you date a 36 yo divorced woman (divorced because she cheated), with 3 kids, that sees her ex on a daily basis (because of the kids) seeking for a LTR?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear PowerSurgeon,
The biggest problem is the three Kids...If she ticked my boxes,I would certainly enjoy her company on a regular basis,but only as a Plate,never let a Woman like that get her feet under your table!

Willard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you mean date as in a serious relationship, probably not, but as a FWB sure I would. I'm seeing a 33yo old with 3 younger kids, I haven't even asked about what the deal is with her ex, because I don't care, I just want her as a FWB.

Reaction score
she'd have to be a "Salt" , like Angie played in that movie and such a woman would never have 3 kids (of her own).

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell no. Unless you just want to pound it once. No investment either. And go Ghost.

Eco-J

Don Juan
Reaction score
Plus, you're only 35. Why are you bothering with any 36 year old in the first place, let alone one with so many potential headaches?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't date women with more than one kid. If she decided to have more than one kid, she should've made it work with the guy she had the last kid with. If you're going to start a family, fvcking stick to it. Thinking you can still party with any guy you want AND raise a family is foolish thinking. The bytch should've seen it through.

If her kids are all in their mid teens or older, that's a different story since the kids have their own lives. Otherwise, HELL NO.

Powersurgeon

Don Juan
Reaction score
The women in question is my ex. I am trying to figure out her new boyfriend. How come a 42 yo, divorced, with adult sons will get involved with a biatch like my ex.

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Powersurgeon - for whatever reason he likes her. I have a plate who is 35 yo with three kids. She absolutely fantastic. Been on and off with her for two years snd I've never met the kids.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Powersurgeon said:
The women in question is my ex. I am trying to figure out her new boyfriend. How come a 42 yo, divorced, with adult sons will get involved with a biatch like my ex.
Because all he sees is her good side and a ton of sex. My ex did the same thing. It is in their nature to work as hard as they can to lock down the best man they can.

Now instead of figuring it out, you should be fighting your own fight. How about you forget about her and focus on what you want?

Powersurgeon

Don Juan
Reaction score
My only worry is that for me is not normal that a guy with the above caractheristics is so eager to know my 6 yo daughter and my 4 yo male twins. Or he is a total AFC or a pedophile.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm telling you it is normal. The wife moves on and pays no penalty for past behavior. Some guys will reject because she has kids but most won't.

I get the worry, and I'd never make light of the concern. But you have very little you can do. Just see the kids a lot, know what goes on. I would also suggest meeting the guy if you're that worried.

I wish I had more to suggest. You're unlikely to dictate the pace of introduction to the ex. I couldn't.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd use her for sex, but bail when she wanted me to "marry up" and help her raise her kids..... She could CALL it dating if she wanted to

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Powersurgeon said:
My only worry is that for me is not normal that a guy with the above caractheristics is so eager to know my 6 yo daughter and my 4 yo male twins. Or he is a total AFC or a pedophile.
Oh Good Lord.

We are headed down the same toilet that Rome flushed itself down.

Take care of your kids, guy. Geez I just don't get it. You OR your wife. Why put your kids through that sh*t. And you're far from alone.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speed dawg all due respect but what exactly is he supposed to do differently? He said his wife cheated. She's introducing the kids to a new guy. What control does he have?

If he does everything perfectly he might get an equal legal footing. But I don't see any recourse for him or me or anyone else.

If you specific actions he can take, please let us know.