Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

took me 45 years of looking to find her

Reaction score
and I had to travel 8000 miles and spend 5k to do it, too. guys who "think" that a truly fine gal is local, cheap and easy are deluded. If my gal was raised in the US, she'd cost me a MINIMUM of 100k per year spent on her, just to get her interested. That's how fine she IS, and that's how things ARE in the US. Many such women can demand/get twice that much, cause guys are too dumb/lazy to look elsewhere.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
prison/con.net said:
Many such women can demand/get twice that much, cause guys are too dumb/lazy to look elsewhere.
Why look elsewhere when they are dime a dozen here in USA? Don't hate the women here; just wish you had more value to have your pick of the USA litter.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dime a dozen? Most of the women here are fat. It puts a premium on the few that are thin/fit.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Why look elsewhere when they are dime a dozen here in USA? Don't hate the women here; just wish you had more value to have your pick of the USA litter.
For someone who likes to quote economic concepts on a regular basis this comment is a bit ridiculous.

If you can acquire a HB8 for ten percent of the time, effort and money in Thailand than you could in America then why wouldn't you.

Don't shame men for responding to basic economic incentives. You're smarter than that.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as there is intense chemistry, the sex is non-stop, and she follows your lead for practically everything, it doesn't matter where she came from.

Congrats original poster, sounds like you are very happy.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeTheChange said:
For someone who likes to quote economic concepts on a regular basis this comment is a bit ridiculous.

If you can acquire a HB8 for ten percent of the time, effort and money in Thailand than you could in America then why wouldn't you.

Don't shame men for responding to basic economic incentives. You're smarter than that.
Instead of finding an alternate market, instead, why not increase your demand in this one by augmenting the value you bring to the table?

Would you rather be BeTheChange with an HB9 from Thailand or BeTheChange x 10 with an HB9 from USA? Which strategy serves you and your life best in the long term, the former or latter?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Instead of finding an alternate market, instead, why not increase your demand in this one by augmenting the value you bring to the table?

Would you rather be BeTheChange with an HB9 from Thailand or BeTheChange x 10 with an HB9 from USA? Which strategy serves you and your life best in the long term, the former or latter?
Guru, I understand personally what you are saying, but your premise assumes that the reason a guy can't "acquire" one of these women in the U.S. is because it's something directly and proportionally wrong with their "value". What if it's not the value of the solution along with the guy selling it (the guys in the US) but it's a problem with the market they are being told to sell into (the women of the US)?

This remains me of Sales Managers I had when I first started off my Career. They would lock us in a Call Center and tell us how much we needed to sell, give the rah-rah motivational speech, etc.

But about 80% of the prospects they told us to call were either out of the market, unqualified targets, out of business, didn't fit generic qualifications, and didn't even relate to the products we were offerings. In other words, we had VERY bad leads.

But the Sales Managers we had at the time couldn't see this shyt, which is why I eventually left (as well as a bunch of guys, this is how Sales companies like this experience high turn-over). All the experience gave me was initial experience because you developed your sales style, learned to handle rejections and if you could sell ANY decent amount of volume with the horrific leads you were provided by this company, then you knew you had somewhat of a future in sales. :rolleyes:

What I'm saying Guru is sometimes the market you are being told to sell into, is a bad market, so bad that it's difficult to impossible for even the BEST sales guy to hit quota. Think about it, if the US market of women were so great, why are the Top 1% of guys in the country (the top earning/handsome celebrities) having issues with marriage, divorce, alimony and child support payments?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We're in the same market. We have the same leads. We have the same resources at our disposal. If the market is not bad for me, why, then, is it bad for you?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume Tenacity is referring to finding a compatible girl for an LTR, not marriage. I think we have that understanding already that to a man of abundant resources, marrying down is a bad deal.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
We're in the same market. We have the same leads. We have the same resources at our disposal. If the market is not bad for me, why, then, is it bad for you?
same market not quite, same leads possible, same resources hardly.

tell me why you would stay in a market, if going to another market to sell your things would give you more profits with less cost in doing so? even if you are going well on your actual market why not expand and see what others markets will give for what you offer?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alvafe said:
tell me why you would stay in a market, if going to another market to sell your things would give you more profits with less cost in doing so? even if you are going well on your actual market why not expand and see what others markets will give for what you offer?
For what? I have everything I need in this market. There is nothing I can get there that I couldn't get here with ease.

same market not quite, same leads possible, same resources hardly.
Care to elaborate how it's a different market between Tenacity and I, and different resources we possess?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
I am ALL for self improvement and increasing your value. And I can't be bothered to uproot myself and go to another country just to look for a woman. If I wanted to go there (wherever) anyway, that would be a different thing.

But I'll say this for the OP. Why should a guy have to work himself to death in all areas of his life just to get some female's attention? What makes them so special? Are they doing the same? When all he has to do is hop on a plane to a different country and get treated like a king?

But more importantly, what happens when you've chiseled yourself into something close to a 10, but then something happens and you take a fall? That's usually when the girls take off and say "Well, it was fun while it lasted, but I have to move on now" - just like in the Wolf of Wall Street movie. Maybe if the OP's girl has a better upbringing in a better culture, maybe she'll stick around during tough times. Or maybe not, who knows?

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys realize this post is just a parody of some other garbage thread bigneil made a while back, right? or it might not have been bigneil, but it was definitely someone here.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I am ALL for self improvement and increasing your value. And I can't be bothered to uproot myself and go to another country just to look for a woman. If I wanted to go there (wherever) anyway, that would be a different thing.

But I'll say this for the OP. Why should a guy have to work himself to death in all areas of his life just to get some female's attention? What makes them so special? Are they doing the same? When all he has to do is hop on a plane to a different country and get treated like a king?

But more importantly, what happens when you've chiseled yourself into something close to a 10, but then something happens and you take a fall? That's usually when the girls take off and say "Well, it was fun while it lasted, but I have to move on now" - just like in the Wolf of Wall Street movie. Maybe if the OP's girl has a better upbringing in a better culture, maybe she'll stick around during tough times. Or maybe not, who knows?
Ahhh! The secret lies in the fact that one does not work himself to death, chiseling himself to a perfect 10 in a quest to win the favor of women. That would imply that you hold the value of women on way to high of a pedal stool.

Working yourself to death in all aspects in life should only be done to accomplish things for you. The value of the positive changes it makes in your life is the true reward. Women are just a bye product of such an effort.

To value yourself and your efforts above all others is truly the path most well-traveled.

Wait! Did I just type that sounding like Confucius??

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, how did you find this woman? Did you meet her online or did you meet her after you went to Thailand?

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
prison/con.net said:
and I had to travel 8000 miles and spend 5k to do it, too. guys who "think" that a truly fine gal is local, cheap and easy are deluded. If my gal was raised in the US, she'd cost me a MINIMUM of 100k per year spent on her, just to get her interested. That's how fine she IS, and that's how things ARE in the US. Many such women can demand/get twice that much, cause guys are too dumb/lazy to look elsewhere.

Did you bring her back to the USA? Enjoy your 3 years with her.. Once she gets that green card she will start hopping c0cks and leave you in the dust.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Care to elaborate how it's a different market between Tenacity and I, and different resources we possess?

well you do know how much resources tenacity or anyone here have? and by resources I belive how much money/things you have and can use to do things.

and market unless you live on the same city and have the same taste for woman its not really the same market

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alvafe said:
well you do know how much resources tenacity or anyone here have? and by resources I belive how much money/things you have and can use to do things.

and market unless you live on the same city and have the same taste for woman its not really the same market
Do we have choices as to the markets we choose and how much wealth we could accumulate?

Took you a few days to come up with this. Ah shut up

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how much improvement you can add, some times there is a limit to what you can do .