Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So the police lied about the John Crawford shooting

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew the security tapes would make the police look even worse in this case. Such idiocy on the behalf of the responding officers to shoot a man on sight carrying a damn toy sold in the store. One commenter was very right when she said this;

"So white guys can open carry guns into stores and restaurants all over the US, yet another a black man is gunned down by police who instantly jumped to conclusions that this particular man was dangerous enough to not even confront him before shooting. "

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...ml?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000047&ir=Black+Voices

And lets not forget Dillon Taylor. Protestors should keep at it in Utah. Doubt this kid sees justice though. The officer will likely get off with the excuse "i thought I was in danger of my life"

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/58335373-78/lake-salt-police-taylor.html.csp

And last, this week's episode of Racial Profiling in the Good Ole USA. Instead of checking with store employee's where this man just left, the police instead arrest him and deny him of his rights. Seriously, all cops had to do was check the man's receipt, talk to people who just saw him leave the store, or give a quick look at any camera footage.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...ice_n_5716897.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000047

So much for protecting and serving the public. Not cool when stuff like this is happening in nice neighborhoods like Beverly Hills CA and Beevercreek Ohio.

EDIT:

Lmfao, Im not surprised that excuses are being made for gunning down innocent people. I even included a white kid who was gunned down, and you guys cant do anything but make excuses for bad police work. Lol, and yet you lot b!tch about the media ignoring crime. Look at yourselves ignoring and makes excuses for when the police commit crimes and take away the rights of innocent law abiding citizens.

Talk about hypocrites lol. If your response to the loss of innocent lives is to bring up crimes committed by people of similar skin color, then I guess you have no problem with minorities not caring when white victims are killed or ignored in the media. But as we all know, you lot cant stand it when that happens. So why do it here? And like I said before, I brought up Dillon Taylor. Why ignore his case and try to excuse unjust police killings by citing crime in poor black neighborhoods?

Does that make sense? Lol, and yet trolls have the nerve to call me the racist xD. There's proof that cops unjustly gunned down two innocent men, and lied about it in one case, and all some of you can do so far is make excuses for it.

Last edited:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
"So white guys can open carry guns into stores and restaurants all over the US, yet another a black man is gunned down by police who instantly jumped to conclusions that this particular man was dangerous enough to not even confront him before shooting. "
And rightly so. Have you seen these statistics?:eek: skip to the 3 min mark if you have ADHD. That sh!t will blow your hair back.

Speaking of Western incompatible sub-humans preying on politically correctified altruistically cursed whites. Did anyone else see this?

• Report found 1,400 children abused between 1997 and 2013 in Rotherham
• The figure is likely to be a conservative estimate of the true scale
• Victims terrorised with guns and doused in petrol and threatened with fire
• More than a third of the cases were already know to agencies
• Author of the report condemned ‘blatant’ failings by council’s leadership
Action blocked by political correctness as staff ‘feared appearing racist
http://www.unz.com/isteve/report-de...ed-because-officials-feared-appearing-racist/

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's because the police have been having all kinds of problems from blacks in the general area of Cinci-Dayton, just like most cities.

Just earlier this summer blacks were attacking whites with the "knock out" game at the taste of Cincinnati festival http://www.wnd.com/2014/05/black-teens-attack-victims-like-it-was-a-game/

Roaming gangs of black youths descended on a festival in Cincinnati, carrying out a number of attacks that resembled the “Knockout Game,” a nationwide phenomenon in which randomly selected victims are struck in the head, sometimes fatally.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/05/black-teens-attack-victims-like-it-was-a-game/#qju5pLJbzyDLPFeY.99
When they are doing stuff like that or worse all over the country, how do think the people and the police are going to react when there's any potential of a weapon?

The Cincinnati police have been under the justice department because of issues with how they've dealt with blacks. That increases bitterness of police. They have to deal with all this criminal behavior commited mostly by blacks, then rightly or wrongly the federal government comes down on them for how they're doing it.

Let me give you a very recent and personal example of poor black behavior. My mom is much older than me and sustained an injury so has had to have an health aide come and help with house work and personal care., first when she was staying at my house and now when she got better to go to her home.

She had a black aide and despite my reservations and since the aide seemed to do an OK job we kept her on. What do you know, but I end up with some of my silverware missing and I now run low on silverware sometimes within a day.

I just let it go and later gave her another chance to be the aide at my mom's house thinking surely she wouldn't need to steal more silverware. Stupid me. Now more silverware is missing, and this time it was from a set of the last of the US made flatware which I bought my mom for Christmas about 10 years ago. It wasn't the most expensive silverware when I bought it at the time, but to get the recently restarted production of US made flatware it's a minimum of $117 for 4 place set. I'm debating filing a police report and creating all that ruckus.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
And rightly so. Have you seen these statistics?:eek: skip to the 3 min mark if you have ADHD. That sh!t will blow your hair back.
I did some interesting math here after watching that video.

He said 62,593 crimes were perpetrated by whites on blacks, and the black population was 38 million. That's 0.1647% of the black population that suffered a crime at the hands of a white person.

He said 320,082 crimes were perpetrated by blacks on whites, and the white population was 197 million. That's 0.1624% of the white population that suffered a crime at the hands of a black person.

So all that to say, it doesn't seem that blacks are racial criminals, I'll give them that. Just seems to be that they are just criminals in general. It just so happens that whites are the majority of the population, so they just happen to be victims of elevated black crimes.

The 25 times number (it's actually 26 times) is pretty damning though. Stats show that blacks are just a much more criminal race, at least when it comes to violent crime. I'd suspect you could project those interracial numbers over the whole population and get accurate stats too.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it depends on the source and how you figure it, but yes I would say that blacks commit violent crime against other blacks and whites at an almost equal percentage. So the difference is blacks are more likely to commit crime and much more like to commit interracial crime. Yet the black community is only worried about the almost non-existent white on black crime and the police force. Their real problem is crime committed by other blacks, but they don't acknowledge or address that.

http://www.ethniccrime.com/colorofcrime2005.php

Crime Rates
• Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
• When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
• Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
• The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Interracial Crime
• Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
• Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
• Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Well it depends on the source and how you figure it, but yes I would say that blacks commit violent crime against other blacks and whites at an almost equal percentage. So the difference is blacks are more likely to commit crime and much more like to commit interracial crime. Yet the black community is only worried about the almost non-existent white on black crime and the police force. Their real problem is crime committed by other blacks, but they don't acknowledge or address that.

http://www.ethniccrime.com/colorofcrime2005.php
Sometimes I really do wonder why I live in the South. But there again, down here, white people tend to have guns and tend to retaliate, thus negating the elevated violence. Plus, we have less liberals. Police will tell you to shoot and that they will come clean up the mess. So, most of the violence stays quarantined in the ghetto areas.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although there's definitely more blacks down south, I think the northern blacks have always been worse. Chicago, Detroit, Maryland, parts of NYC, NJ etc are good examples. It kind proves that more coddling and more black leadership of cities as the northern state have tended to do doesn't make anything better. It just empowers and encourages the criminal element and victim mentality.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what a shame, an innocent man being shot and killed for no reason. he looked like a nice guy.

of course they are going to lie, they don't want a lawsuit from the family, this would happen no matter what color the victim is.

Jaylan said:
One commenter was very right when she said this;

no, the commenter is not very right, this is a biased/racist comment that you agree with, which you just happened to highlight as your main quote.

every person has the right to own a gun, there are more african americans than whites who have criminal records that can't own a gun, so more whites will have guns because of that reason, this is a biased/racist statement, insinuating whites have more rights/privileges in this country than blacks do.

any person with a gun can be seen as a threat.

unfortunately, blacks have been stereotyped with the public/police because of the violence and crimes they have committed, does that make it right? no, but that's just how it is.

Jaylan said:
EDIT:

Lmfao, Im not surprised that excuses are being made for gunning down innocent people. I even included a white kid who was gunned down, and you guys cant do anything but make excuses for bad police work. Lol, and yet you lot b!tch about the media ignoring crime. Look at yourselves ignoring and makes excuses for when the police commit crimes and take away the rights of innocent law abiding citizens.

Talk about hypocrites lol. If your response to the loss of innocent lives is to bring up crimes committed by people of similar skin color, then I guess you have no problem with minorities not caring when white victims are killed or ignored in the media. But as we all know, you lot cant stand it when that happens. So why do it here? And like I said before, I brought up Dillon Taylor. Why ignore his case and try to excuse unjust police killings by citing crime in poor black neighborhoods?

Does that make sense? Lol, and yet trolls have the nerve to call me the racist xD. There's proof that cops unjustly gunned down two innocent men, and lied about it in one case, and all some of you can do so far is make excuses for it.
aren't you a little quick with edit jaylan? why not let other people post or add to their comments before you attack them?

look man, you are a huge hypocrite, you have no room accusing others of that, when you do the same thing you accuse others of.

this is a pathetic and poor attempt by you trying to save face, your quick edit and cheap shot attacks prove just that.

you had a chance in that previous thread to show your displeasure about a white man being shot by a black cop. what did you do? you laughed.

Jaylan said:
Lmfao.

You two try way to hard.
this is what you said, i called you out on that, the others for making excuses.

at least the posters in here didn't laugh like you did.

you disguise this thread as way to defend your character, still managing to attack/accuse others of being hypocrites/racists/trolls.

also you agree with a biased/racist comment against whites, all in disguise.

what a guy. smfh

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^I laughed at the trolls, not at the kid being killed. Learn the difference between someone commenting on a story, and someone ridiculing an OP.

Also, my edits in this thread werent too quick. I made my edit after reading the comments in this thread that basically tried to justify the killing of innocent people. Funny how you take issue with my calling out such comments, yet you dont feel the need to lambast those who make excuses for crappy officers that gun down the innocent.

I said it before...the trolls who b!tch and whine on this forum dont really care about the victims in the various stories discussed on this forum. They only use the stories to push their own race agenda...which is the exact behavior these lot criticize folks like Al Sharpton or the "liberawl media" media over. Two sides of the same fvking coin.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
The power elite turned a police militarization issue arising out of a common occurrence (police using deadly force innappropriately) into a race issue...again. Divide and conquer, the way of the Caesers.
I agree, but I'd call it a class issue. White or black, in the eyes of our billionaire capitalist overlords, we is all broke niggas. Goad the two colors into antagonism, and neither one will notice they ain't got sh!t.

randell

Don Juan
Reaction score
did the guy cut off or paint black the muzzle of the toy? there's a good reason that such toys, airsoft, etc, by law have to have an orange tip.