Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So an all black team just won the LLWS....

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious as to how two dots, speed dawg and nolgogy feel about this event

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lolz backbreaker baiting the baiters.

Props to the kids though. Dunno if we will ever see an uptick of black players in professional baseball, but its nice what these kids did. These programs trying to get these kids into baseball seem to be working well.

And this team was from Chicago of all places. Good to see something positive about the city in the news. Just imagine how butthurt the typical Obama haters will be once the President congratulates and meets those kids.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they are going to get killed tomorrow they have no pitching. but they can rake. god can they rake.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
they are going to get killed tomorrow they have no pitching. but they can rake. god can they rake.
Honestly from watching portions of a few games, its almost unfair how potent their offense is.

But youre right...without pitching they have issues. And their best pitchers arent available because of these LLWS rules. I know they want to protect young arms...but still.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
Congrats to them, why would I care? They aren't whining about mistreatment, so they are cool with me.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Rex Has a Better Question

backbreaker said:
I was debating on whether or not bring this up, (considering how the other thread generated into a cluster eff,) but the better question is see how they feel about that bullsh*t and insulting Christian Bale flick, Exodous: Gods and Kings.. Noah and The Son of God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZnA7sDWoTY

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Come on, Bruh

backbreaker said:
i can't wait until the Exodus movie comes out
Bruh, you supporting that bullsh*t?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hell yeah why not.. it looks good. if a movie studio called KKK productions made a movie worth a **** i'd go see it.

what exactly am I supposed to be "up in arms" about? I go tot he movies literally every week, i've see that trailer probably 5-6 times now. I don't get what i'm supposed to be mad about.

Special EDy

Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
hell yeah why not.. it looks good. if a movie studio called KKK productions made a movie worth a **** i'd go see it.

what exactly am I supposed to be "up in arms" about? I go tot he movies literally every week, i've see that trailer probably 5-6 times now. I don't get what i'm supposed to be mad about.
Just like going to see Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings or something. Everything from Hollywood is fictional.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:

Well a lot of people are upset that Hollywood is whitewashing history by making the Egyptians of that time white and all the servants and bad guys (assassins and thieves) black.

I mean hell, they couldnt at least do like the Ten Commandments movie with Yul Brynner and make the people tan? Lol, but its typical of Hollywood. They made the movie 21, about the Asian MIT Blackjack team, and turned them white. Did the same with Goku in the live action DBZ movie haha.

Anyways, with regard to Exodus, they could have been more accurate. The Moses and Ramses stuff is from a period at least 1000 years before the Greeks or Romans ruled Egypt. Their time was long before Europeans were there as upperclass. But *shrug* Jewish run Hollywood does what it wants. Jake Gyllenhaal as an ancient Prince of Persia? Sure lolol

The funny thing about all this is all the white dudes online defending Exodus, yet I saw a lot of white guys flip a sh!t when they made Spiderman black and latino in a comic book series that released a few years ago.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
Meh.. This is a combustion engine.

Now legend has it that before the hordes of sub 90 IQ third worlders morphed Western (and only Western) countries from a previously K-selected society into the current r-selected atomized societies we used to prize actual accomplishments.

As to your question how I "feelz" about it? Wtf do I care ? I literally had to google what LLWS was. Turns out it's another sport (bread and circuses distraction) propped up and funded by overweight low T 30 something white beta males, am I right? That was hypothetical btw, I'm always right.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Egyptians are very fair skinned, borderline white. A lot of Egyptians could pass for white. They aren't like sub-suharian Africans. It's a lot more accurate than what you would think

and you're thinking about it the wrong way lol. If they made the slaves black, the slaves were iserliates right lol? Well that's the King David / King Solomon / jesus bloodline, which means jesus is black lol. so bam lol.

on a serious note about the movie, you're talking about an event, that took place 1500 years BEFORE Jesus was born. The first bible was not written until 200 years AFTER this, everyone is guessing. There is no such thing as

i watched the entire son of god series as it came on the history channel and i thought it was extremely accurate.

I've seen so many movies about Exodus and Jesus I'm like Meh. At leat, make some new ****. Make a movie about Sodom and Gomorrah or make a movie about Peter and Paul (there actually is an older one that's quite good). Or make a movie about Mohammad. You know I don't know jack **** about Mohammad. I know he was born in the 600's or something like that, and that's really it. I'd pay to go see a well done movie about the man

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
And this team was from Chicago of all places. Good to see something positive about the city in the news. Just imagine how butthurt the typical Obama haters will be once the President congratulates and meets those kids.
Just the word Chicago alone just makes the righties cringe.

I remember when Chicago lost the bid for the Summer Olympics all those idiots were cheering that Chicago didn't it. Can you believe they wouldn't want to improve the economy because of their hate for Chicago and Obama?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
Egyptians are very fair skinned, borderline white. A lot of Egyptians could pass for white. They aren't like sub-suharian Africans. It's a lot more accurate than what you would think
Ancient Egpytians are different from the present day Arabs who conquered the land.

Same way that modern American are different from the Native Americans that inhabited it before us.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Pardner said:
Just the word Chicago alone just makes the righties cringe.
I think every liberal infested toilet that burns holes into the wallets of the productive taxpaying members of society just has that effect by default. Chicongo's probably no different now to how the average taxpayer felt about sending the army into Haiti a fourth time. Lighting a third of your weekly wage on fire yields more productive results.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
I was debating on whether or not bring this up, (considering how the other thread generated into a cluster eff,) but the better question is see how they feel about that bullsh*t and insulting Christian Bale flick, Exodous: Gods and Kings.. Noah and The Son of God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZnA7sDWoTY

Stuff not new Europeans playing black roles. It's no way on earth moses was European completion, or noah but that's another story.

I watched a few games with that all black team, those guys are good, they have one kid on the team who is number one in the nation.

Jaylan is very right about what he said.

ancient Egypt was just like America

it started off with blacks, and by the end, it was greeks passing off as Egyptians.

Just like America started off all natives and now it is a huge mixture

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:

and you're thinking about it the wrong way lol. If they made the slaves black, the slaves were iserliates right lol? Well that's the King David / King Solomon / jesus bloodline, which means jesus is black lol. so bam lol.

on a serious note about the movie, you're talking about an event, that took place 1500 years BEFORE Jesus was born. The first bible was not written until 200 years AFTER this, everyone is guessing. There is no such thing as

i watched the entire son of god series as it came on the history channel and i thought it was extremely accurate.

I've seen so many movies about Exodus and Jesus I'm like Meh. At leat, make some new ****. Make a movie about Sodom and Gomorrah or make a movie about Peter and Paul (there actually is an older one that's quite good). Or make a movie about Mohammad. You know I don't know jack **** about Mohammad. I know he was born in the 600's or something like that, and that's really it. I'd pay to go see a well done movie about the man

Moses wrote the first four books of the bible 3,000 odd years before Jesus was born, just saying

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
moses didn't actually write the bible dude lol. Te actual bible was written, at least the torah wen te Israelite were living in babylon as slaves it was written to be a guide to how to lie in a foreign land. Te actual first bible was written around the biblical time of the book of Kings

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
Moses wrote the first four books of the bible 3,000 odd years before Jesus was born, just saying
I have no knowledge about how black the ancient egyptians were but looking at the facial feature of Khufu or Tutankhamun (different periods) they dont look black to me, surely not white europeans either, they look as some middle eastern population as much as hannibal was not black.
Check yourself the statues and mosaics of that time about them.

Such talkings are no different from those scandinavian nordic supremacists that claim that ancient sumerian were nordics or that the war of troy happened in scandinavia (despite no mention of snow and ice in the whole legend).

You guy are two faces of the same coin.

Regarding Moses writing the bible I guess there is no need to comment, considering the long time span in which the bible gathered oral tradition and created a written document, what you say doesnt make sense.

And how exactly Moses wrote the bible? he got a tweet from God so sum up centuries?