Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cons of circuncision?

Merciless Dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to the doctor for that a while ago, I´m on a wait list for a long time till they take some blood samples for whatever reasons and then do it. Meanwhile, I´ve been wondering about the cons of having the frenulum cut as there´s no coming back. I used to masturbate a few months ago but I didn´t have any specially sever problems, so I´m considering it.
If there were any cons about it I don´t expect to find them on the mainstream media with all the emaculation of men going on, that´s the reason why I ask here. It´s a big deal for me. Thanks.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Merciless Dj said:
I went to the doctor for that a while ago, I´m on a wait list for a long time till they take some blood samples for whatever reasons and then do it. Meanwhile, I´ve been wondering about the cons of having the frenulum cut as there´s no coming back. I used to masturbate a few months ago but I didn´t have any specially sever problems, so I´m considering it.
If there were any cons about it I don´t expect to find them on the mainstream media with all the emaculation of men going on, that´s the reason why I ask here. It´s a big deal for me. Thanks.
You're fvcking 17 years old. Why the fvck would you even think this way.

Listen man. My bro is, im not.

Infact when my mom had me she did a natural birth at home with midwives and a doctor, no drugs, no comfort nonsense, she handled it like a real woman.

I never even had an inoculations, except for a tetanus shot. I've had antibiotics once in my life. My mom was obsessed with raising us as natural as possible.

I even asked my mom once when I was young why I wasn't circumcised. She told me that they only did it in the past because hygiene was poor back then and it was easy to get infections, or i guess your d!ck would get so dirty it would get sick.

Plus she thinks it is harmful to a baby.

I will admit, I thought about this to before because most dudes are circumcised.

Dude, most of the chicks I dated, when they first saw my c0ck, they hadn't seen foreskin before. They literally inspected and played with it, they were curious.

Man women do not give a fvck if you are circumcised.

You will get over it. Keep sharp things away from your c0ck. :up:

Out of posts edit: special ed, as long as you wash your c0ck and balls you will not get an infection (unless an std). We live in the 21st century man, internet plus the yellow bar of dial soap. Just wash your self.

Special EDy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reduced sensitivity. A large number of nerves lie in the forskin, those will be gone. Without the protection of the foreskin, your tip will rub on your clothing, desensitizing it over time.

I guess you could argue the foreskin makes it slightly larger too.

Reasons for mutilating yourself-
If you plan on only showering yourself every 6 months it will decrease your risk of infection. Might as weill lop your ears off to, and belly button.
Its more ascetically pleasing to women. Because mutilation of men is acceptable if it makes us marginally more tolerable for some women.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Born in Europe, au naturale here as well. Leave your willy alone, man, and stop listening to the masses. It was brought on by Jewish doctors, and is not a necessary procedure. You think the ancient Greeks, Romans, and Mongols were snipped? Nope. Leave it alone. You'll be in pain for weeks. Embrace your natural trouser snake.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's left over from archaic traditions. There's no real reason to have it done. It was done both for religious and hygiene purposes, both of which are irrelevant to most people in our modern age.

Why would you put yourself through unnecessary pain and decreased sensitivity in sex?

Special EDy

Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
why do you want a circumcision?

that shlt was started by jews who are more prone to infections because they dont fuking shower. dont believe the hype that being natural leaves you more open for infections. its bull

its there for a reason. if you didnt need it wouldnt be there
MidnightCity's last statement sums it up perfectly.

Either you believe that a perfect, all knowing god created you in his image, or a billion years of evolution and 2 million year of human evolution created you. Did jews living in the desert 2000 years ago really know better than god or evolution?

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't want my **** to look like a elephant trunk

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Born in Europe, au naturale here as well. Leave your willy alone, man, and stop listening to the masses. It was brought on by Jewish doctors
Can you blame them? Expelled from 109 countries since 250AD, easily identified by their c@cks. You can bet your ass I'd be pushing the natives to get cut right along side me to make 110 an impossibility. Marketing 101.

I read somewhere the Greeks told them to get phucked when they were trying to sell it over there. :rockon:

jimmy18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
why do you want a circumcision?

that shlt was started by jews who are more prone to infections because they dont fuking shower. dont believe the hype that being natural leaves you more open for infections. its bull

its there for a reason. if you didnt need it wouldnt be there
While circumcision should only be performed for medical reasons, we don't need tonsils or an appendix or spleen to survive - so why are they there?

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jimmy18 said:
While circumcision should only be performed for medical reasons, we don't need tonsils or an appendix or spleen to survive - so why are they there?

We don't need hair either, yet haircare is a billion dollar industry. It's all human perception.

Merciless Dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn´t explain myself, when I used to masturbate I would get the frenulum skin cracked due to it not being long enough. Since it wasn´t severe enough to cause me pain I thought that I could avoid cutting the frenulum if there were any kind of cons hidden by the mass media, but I see there´s no big deal about it; I guess that reduced sensivity is a problem for men who have to **** 30 some plus year old, old women, won´t be my case ha. Thanks guys.

I couldn´t care less about what women think about it.

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cons? How about cutting off 20,000 nerve endings from your junk, robbing more than half the pleasure from sex?

Or what about the fact that women tend to rate uncut guys as better lovers?

Every girl I've known, befriended or dated, that has tried both swears by uncut. Nature put that skin there to protect your most sensitive place. It also serves as an added pleasure heightener during sex, women call it a 'ribbed' sensation.

Do your homework. And please don't mutilate your penis

http://restoringtally.com/blog/2010/12/women-overwhelmingly-prefer-sex-man-who-has-foreskin