Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

20 years ago Kurt Cobain shot himself (also 12 years ago Layne Staley died)

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grunge music sure sucks without those two, huh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hV45Z2l-8Rw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bkBhZ2qQrTY

They are making a movie.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3253624/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

I honestly think Courtney Love whacked him, she is the typical BPD.

SUSPECTS?
After several months of "intensive investigation", including dozens of taped interviews Audio Clip with Cobain's closest friends and family members, Private Investigator Tom Grant says he has reached the conclusion that Courtney Love and Michael DeWitt (the male nanny who lived at the Cobain residence), were involved in a conspiracy that resulted in the murder of Kurt Cobain. Love and DeWitt were also in Rome a month earlier when Kurt had the overdose with Rohypnol and alcohol, which Grant believes was the first attempt on his life.
http://www.justiceforkurt.com/investigation/faqs.shtml

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grunge music sure sucks without those two, huh?
Yes, yes it does. Although as long as Jerry Cantrell is still in AIC it'll be alright, he sounds a lot like Staley and still helps retain their sound. William Duvall isn't too bad either, I like his voice.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheStig said:
I've seen that before, pretty interesting. I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist, but I've read stuff about how Cobain was murdered, and I don't doubt it.
I mean seriously he got hit by a train and died. I always go and hang out at the railroad tracks when I am drunk right? Something stinks, a BPD with unlimited money can do unspeakable acts. More likely they captured him and threw him in front of the train. Maybe the police are in on it.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Malice said:
My brother thinks Courtney did it also. He did a paper on it in high school.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
You guys don't seriously think Courtney did it do you? Cobain was obviously a wreck inside and prime candidate for suicide.
She didn't pull the trigger but she was sucking c0cks behind his back and is BPD and had money and offered that guy Eldon Hoke 50 grand to whack Cobain. He was conveniently hit by a train right after his interview saying that and he passed a polygraph. Cobain was planning to leave the b!tch.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
I wouldn't put ANYTHING past Courtney Love. She usurped Cobain's power and money, setting herself up for the spotlight. She was a piece of shiat groupee before she seduced Cobain, and I regard her as a piece of shiat now. She couldn't make it in the music biz before she was associated with Nirvana's lead singer.

Yes, KC was suicide prone, but I can see CL capitalizing on his troubles to secure a life of wealth.

Wouldn't surprise me a bit if she set the whole thing up. In my mind, she was the reason he was so troubled. Can you imagine living with a woman like that?

Worst mistake ever for these dead rock stars is to marry or involve themselves with one woman.

Cobain--dead at 27 and was widely rumored to be extremely unhappy with his cvunt wife.

Jim Morrison--dead at 27, most likely due to a heroin overdose from his longtime GF's stash.

The list goes on I'm sure...

Why these guys would need one chick around to keep them happy befuddles me.
That's true if he had a loving wife who was with him not against him he would still be around. Instead he had a conniving vindictive woman plotting behind his back just like most BPD's.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
AIC sounds awesome these days. Their last two albums are solid--every track sounds tight.

To me William sounds just like Layne. In my mind AIC didn't want to risk changing their vocals. They knew Layne's voice was gold. I would have respected them ever more if they had branched out and gotten a singer that sounded completely different. Like ACDC replacing Bon Scott with Brian Johnson.
Thanks for this. I had already picked up the new first Alice in Chains CD with the new singer, now I got the second. Loving it! All tracks are solid.

Now ressurreect Kurt Cobain dammit I want a new Nirvana CD. In Utero is still so goood.

In one of the songs Cobain says "look on the bright side of suicide".

Makes me wonder if he had it planned out.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Hindsight, I don't see what's so special about the suicide. I mean, lots of bands start out small, make it big, are suprised by success, have problems. I just don't see why him killing himself makes people think he's a martyr.

Other than that, I really love the music, and his voice is great. Heart Shaped Box is an incredible song. But I've never cared about celebrity news, and it really seems like an unbalanced teenager (bit old for that though) killed himself. Not specifically remarkable.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
After reading The Game, I'm not convinced that Courtney did it. That woman isn't smart enough to put together a jigsaw puzzle, never mind plot a murder.
What the hell is The Game?

She did it because Courtney Love is a BPD wh0re who was cheating on him and doing what BPD's do. That's why he put the ****ing shotgun in his mouth. He was going to leave the wench. She had plenty of money to pay people to make sure Cobain was whacked.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...prove-SHE-responsible-Kurt-Cobains-death.html

Courtney Love's father claims he can prove SHE was responsible for Kurt Cobain's death

Hank Harrison is the estranged father of Courtney Love and used to be the manager The Grateful Dead
He believes his daughter was responsible for the 1994 death of Kurt Cobain
'No doubt she was capable,' Harrison says. 'I can’t prove she pulled the trigger, but I can prove her involvement to a high degree of certainty.'
Is to republish his book on the couple where he will outline his proof
Finally convinced by the release by police of a note written by Cobain
The note was kept in Cobain's pocket and calls Love a 'b***h' and a money-grabber
Authorities ruled Cobain's death a suicide and said he had taken a lethal dose of heroin prior to shooting himself
In March police said they had found four undeveloped rolls of film taken in Cobain's home at the time of his death
Detectives say the pictures found this year from Cobain's home at the time he died contain nothing to suggest that his death was not a suicide

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...onsible-Kurt-Cobains-death.html#ixzz3AEkOZSzE
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is 2 months before his head was blown off. You think it's a coincidence he is singing about a lying, cheating, ***** of a wife?

It makes too much sense. The ***** drove him to kill himself and maybe played a part in it.

But this song sums it all up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOZKz_sPM6U