Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feminists react to MGTOW

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g7PLTTcFm0

I liked the video but the more safisfaction came reading the comments, I guess we are close to the critic mass to cause the change.

Also its always pleasable to see a feminist insulted and bashed, an instinct of justice and karma probably...

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MGTOW folk should join the church and become ministers, priest or something. Its easier to abstain from women and s** in those places then mainstream society.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Because I choose to interact with the world on my terms and according to the incentives and disincentives afforded me, as opposed to being shamed into doing things which only aid in siphoning off all of my heard earned wealth. But I also choose to fvk as I desire too.
Call yourself what you like...but that just sounds to me like you're a Man (and a DJ).

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
MGTOW makes no sense to me. No one can go their own way away from women. All you can do is choose celibacy I.e. not chasing women and beating off to pron lol. No one geta burned as often as me but Im not going to believe in this false choice just becauase of it.
I've brought up Manslow's heirarchy of needs on this forum, and every time I've been lambasted for it. "You pvssy, you don't need women, you don't need sex, you need air, food, and water, and that's it".

Well, sex is a lesser need that air, food, and water, that's certain. But I still think sex is a need in that it is a deep biological urge. It takes a great deal of self discipline to ignore it, or not to act on it.

Danger said:
Now, I have a gf, but I won't marry her. She knows it, and she knows why, yet she still chose to buy a house with me and live with me. Why do I consider that MGTOW?

Because I choose to interact with the world on my terms and according to the incentives and disincentives afforded me, as opposed to being shamed into doing things which only aid in siphoning off all of my heard earned wealth. But I also choose to fvk as I desire too.
I'm not getting married either, but I don't consider myself MGTOW. I think there is a difference between the Men's Rights group and MGTOW. Maybe it's a subtle difference, but it's there. Like Sam said, I think if you're making your own decisions that's just being a man.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
THIS is why I strongly believe being a man does mean MGTOW. The issue is that over the course of decades, feminism has extinguished the definition of "man" and has been working hard to implement their own definition in it's place.
I'm old enough that when I was growing up, they hadn't quite snuffed out that original definition of being a man. There were cracks around the edges and there were plans in the works, but the dam hadn't quite burst yet. Maybe that's why I look at being independent and making your own decisions as simply part of being a man, without having to hang a radical new name on it.

I tend to associate MGTOW with the idea of forgetting about the idea of having a woman (or women), and just trying to build a life for yourself without them and their associated bvllsh!t. I can see, however, how you might see building a life without the idea of marriage as falling into that category.