Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tried to escape the friend zone

quel34

Reaction score
I met this girl about a year and a half ago. She lives here during the summer. At first I wasn't sexually atrracted to her, we talked through messages and stuff and it was ok and still didn't feel anything. Two of my former friends were in love with her but she rejected them. She is one of the reasons I am not longer friends with them. As you can probably see, I started falling in love with her without even realizing it, because, who leaves their friends in order to be a friend with some girl?
Anyway, about 10 days ago she came here after we didn't see each other for 3 months. We went out a couple of times but I didn't go for it. I was too afraid of losing her in my life. Then I realized if I don"t do anything soon, I will see her with someone else and I wouldn't handle it.
3 nights ago, I brought my friend and she brought hers' (those two ended up together one night last year). We were out in a bar, had a few drinks. Those two said that they're going for a ride. Half an hour later us two took off and on half our way to the car we were on a bridge. I knew it was now or never. I took her hand a tried to kiss her. She backed off, said it would be like the two of the other guys she blew off. I said that nothing has to change..we can just have fun. We then made out for a few seconds. Everything was ok later. We discussed it and everything felt normal.
Since then, I saw her two times passing by with her friend and we just said hello to each other and that's it.
No messages like before, no nothing.
I am continuing to live my life like before that happened. I don't want to contact her because I know that would make things worse.

I don't expect any special tactical plans from you guys about winning her or something like that. I just want your opinion and advice. Is it best to just to continue what I am doing now and pretend I don't care?
Thanks in advance

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depends really, you had to act like normal, like nothing really did happen, if not talkiung with her now is diferent from normal then things changed, only you can really know what would be normal. only thing you can do is really aks her out again and see what she does, but this normally happen for lack of woman around you, was you dating? or you just gave up doing it because of her?

only thing I can see you doing is, ask her out act normal try again if she refuse be cool and say ok, then start to date other girls right away

kraytkiller

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't even ask her out. You can try it, but, signs point to no

She's probably confused, uninterested, or ect ect...

Imo the best thing to do now would be to display your attractiveness. Proceed as normal, but date other women. Try to let her see you date other women, or flirt with them in front of her when you hang out (bring a date along on an activity with her and your group of friends, if possible)

You need to display your value, make her want you/it and then she will come to you. This is the only way (imo) because if you push at all from this point on, she'll just see you as a needy chump.

Reaction score
Yeah, kraytkiller nailed it... And dont' display your value to prove anything to her, do it because she didn't express the correct interest level. Trying to go full on to a girl who doesn't reciprocate your attraction will suck your mojo down to nothing.

Find some girls who wanna be on you, she will likely get drawn in, but you can't try to get her.