Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First date kiss test

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have done this with the past four girls I have been out with on a first date, and it has worked every time.

My first dates are usually drinks at a bar, standing up at the actual bar. 1-2 hours max. This simple test that I picked up by accident has worked for all four.

After she is finished with her first drink, ask if she wants another. If she says no, she's not having a good time. You should probably end the date right there.

If she says yes, she is interested enough to stay with you. After the drink comes I tend to invade her personal space a bit more and stand closer. Keep light kino touch, and the first time she stares at your eyes for an extended period of time, move in for a kiss.

I've noticed that some girls are surprised but I haven't gotten a rejection so far. In fact, after the first kiss I pull back a bit and the girls have seemed extra flirty. Now they'll touch me or stand closer to me. I might sneak in another kiss if I fee like it. This may feel like a bold move at first, but if a girl is talking to you and hanging around, she's at least interest in kissing you. You have to take the lead here. After your first time it will come naturally, and you will not have that awkward "first kiss" moment at the end of the date.

Out of the four girls above, one ended with same night sex, the other a BJ, the third we banged on second date, and the fourth just happened last night. For the last girl after kissing twice I walked her to her car and we made out a bit more and I grabbed her ass (she loved it) and she wants to meet up again soon.

Doing this demonstrates a few things:

1. You're not intimidated by women. You are confident to go for what you want.

2. You are making it clear that you see her as a woman and that you desire her physically.

3. You are a "fun" guy and you two will have "chemistry". This is how she interprets what you just did.

I'll check back into this thread after I hang out with girl4 again, but it has worked well for me so far.

Last edited:

InnerHappiness

Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman that wants to progress the relationship will decide within 5 minutes of you meeting her. I like to introduce a simple game like tic tac tow. If she wins, give her a high-five...but leave your hand lingering. If she hangs onto it or as most would if they are interested, they will interlock their fingers with yours.

Having said that, I wouldn't go for the kiss just yet in a crowded bar. Perhaps the back of it and plant the random kiss.

If that takes places, it's a signal to move her to a different venue and progress from there. You never know where it leads, so always be on the offensive.