Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How To Find Women on Craigslist

Priapism47

Reaction score
Craigslist is what you make it.

Yes on one hand a lot of bots and emails that go nowhere.
On the other hand I have been extremely successful in finding easy women. I'm 47 and in April had a two week fling with a 19 y/o pregnant nymphomaniac that just happened to alone live 4 minutes from my house. If you're wondering, she moved away. Lol

A well written ad on craigslist works wonders, but you must follow it with good response letter.

Do some research and find something that they can relate too. I searched on the web for articles that talked about "why women cheat" and based an ad off of each of those reasons.:up:

1. Loneliness
2. Taken for granted
3. Seeking company and a little romance
4. Unhappy with the relationship they are in
5. Just tell the truth. I posted an ad being refreshingly honest about my wife going through menopause and not being interested in sex. That I was looking for one woman, just one, that is in the same situation to have sex with. It's been very successful.

Example Ad

You feel alone, even when you're around people....
You're married, kids, friends, yet you've never felt more alone in your life.

You just don't have the passion, the spark, the supremely close connection that you yearn for. Nothing else will give you what that kind of intimacy does. And believe me, it IS possible to have it with someone that you don't live with.

If you feel like my ad is talking especially to you, you're what I'm looking for. We both want to feel that funny feeling in our stomach that comes with the excitement and anticipation of seeing the other. To feel 17 again.

I'm not interested in stats or dress sizes or even pictures...let's first see if we can be attracted to each other by correspondence. I have plenty more to say but first I need to hear from you. And tell me something about you!

If you are interested please change the subject line to "alone"
Example reply

Thanks for replying, (say something that relates)

We may simply talk and enjoy each other's company, we might wish to taste each other's kisses, share some close, personal intimacy and leave it at that, or we could decide we want more.....we would appreciate each other as no one else does, and then, with sweet sorrow, return to our daily lives, anticipating seeing each other again.

If this sounds like a world you might want to explore, let's talk more
Your best bet is to not simply cut and paste. You should prepare this ahead of time with your own flare. Don't use slang if your looking for an older woman, spell check, re-read. You will only get one shot at a reply. Have a second completely different reply ready also, she might reply to your ad again under a different name, to see how much effort you are putting into this. Always practice safe sex

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CL is only if you're really desperate. Good luck going on a date with a 46 year old divorced BBW.

Priapism47

Reaction score
Lol I guess you're not on there much.
They are not all BBW. Not that your going to believe me but I've had great success. Sure not all of them are going to be perfect but when it happens it's amazing.

A 19yo good looking Pregnant Nymphomaniac who just happened to live 4 minutes away.

Several good looking women my age 47 including a hot little Asian 45yo, 135#. I'm spending all this coming Wednesday with her.

Priapism47

Reaction score
Yes some horny heavy women but what the hell everyone deserves a little love, right.

Willard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post OP, Ive used Craigslist in the past, I met two pretty hot women in their 30's, one crazy one not, I might try it again, nothing to lose.

Priapism47

Reaction score
Thanks, actually I've been very lucky this week alone. Thursday morning I woke up to find 2 different women had answered 2 different ads.

That wasn't the lucky part. The lucky part is that they were both real and apparently ready to go. I ****ed one Saturday morning and the other this afternoon. They weren't "Grade A hot" but better than jerking off.

Here's one of the ads that worked

Is menopause making you Stir Crazy

Is menopause giving you that horny-as-hell spike in your day. But you're single and feel unwanted, so you choose to take care of those cravings of desire by yourself.

Do you desire foreplay but go without because can't reach your own ear to nibble on it and kisses from your puppy just don't cut.

Do you avoid the vegetable aisle in the grocery store because you find yourself looking for that perfectly shaped cucumber or phallic vegetable (organic, of course).

Are you tired of self pleasuring and want to feel the heat given off by a man's body when his blood is pumping.

I've been told I'm good looking. I'm 47, Five foot seven inches, 170 lbs, Blue eyes, grayish hair.

I'm very normal just like you, actually exactly like you. We may have exchanged glances at the grocery store while you were leaving the vegetables aisle and I was avoiding the oysters in the seafood aisle.

I'm very discreet and not into drama. You'll find that I'm funny, engaging, happy, intelligent and very easygoing not pushy at all. I like things to take their course as long as there heading in the right direction. I love forplaying it is so fulfilling, almost more than intercourse.

So.... If any of my ad has touched you please reply. We can at least chat.
http://i61.tinypic.com/2hewk8g.jpg

Priapism47

Reaction score
So glad you noticed.
Sorry I'm not into guys
Stop flirting lol

Even so
It's all in the personality.

Reaction score
for a lot of people, fat means you'll never get the chance to SHOW your personality. Lose the weight, and you'll fare better, in many other ways, not just women.

Priapism47

Reaction score
If you expect me to weigh 140lbs your crazy.