Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interest Level dropped below 50 after dating

prodigy78

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious. I've been dating this chick, long story read my earlier. I'm still kind of friends with her but am dating other woman. I've changed a lot lately, feeling great. But this chick who dumped me, I would like to sleep with her one or more times for the sake of not accepting her dumping me.

Her interest level is noticeably below 50. Since she still is contacting me I guess I'm in the friend interest level range.

Now the question is, can this be done. Anyone who had any experience with this? I know it's hard but I'm persistent :up:

Last edited:
Reaction score
prodigy78 said:
Just curious. I've been dating this chick, long story read my earlier. I'm still kind of friends with her but am dating other woman. I've changed a lot lately, feeling great. But this chick who dumped me, I would like to sleep with her one or more times for the sake of not accepting her dumping me.

Her interest level is noticeably below 50. Since she still is contacting me I guess I'm in the friend interest level range.

Now the question is, can this be done. Anyone who had any experience with this? I know it's hard but I'm persistent :up:
It can. I think her interest will be helped when she knows you are no longer pining for her. That you are "out with friends" or "working" so not as easily available and that she knows for a fact you are with other women as or more attractive than her.

prodigy78

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, long story short:

Knew eachother from the office. Where friends at start, had sex one night and then back into the friend zone.

After some time she started developing feelings, I had them already. So whe started a "relationship"(read my earlier post). Didnt work out cause I acted like a wimp. Did begging and sh#t. Of course without succes, only lost respect.

So I was walking around with this feelings, talked about it a some occassions really messed up and she backed away more. She was KINO'ing me and acted jealous but that faded away after some time. For some weeks we didn't speak much except the occasional WhatsApp message "how are you doing?" bla bla

Now she is contacting me more, we talked, I told her I knew what was up with my acting needy and desperate and that it didnt have anything to do but my situation(broke up after LTR 10 years).

So obviously lost attraction, friendship remains but isn't that strong as it was. I know I'm evil now but I just want to play and see what is possible. I'm talking and seeing other girls she knows about but it doesn't seem to have any effect atm. At least, none that she talks about. I learned to take her words with a grain of salt. She says one thing and then does the complete opposite.

I thought about dropping of the earth but in this situation she wouldn't mind too much I think. So that isn't the best thing to do. But sometimes she out of the blue even when I don't speak to her much she will send me a message saying "I love you" and that bs. I took her out for dinner a few weeks ago and all of a sudden she was acting all into me again. So there is something I just don't know how to take advantage of it :cool: