Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I was so anxious about stuff and then BOOM: Meditation!

TheSlasher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This morning was almost great. I learned how to drive a car. It will be very useful for me once I start having my own car that I can use to go to Law school, except that... I almost hit a store. A motorbike. And a little girl. In front of her mother. Who was also running that store.

It was a scene: The mom screaming at me; me and my instructor giving out our apologies to the mom and the driver of the motorbike; the onlookers. They were all correct -- my apologies won't do any good if I happen to hit that child. What's worse is that I only thought that I almost hit a store. It was only later when the mom started screaming that I realized that I almost harmed a little child. What's even worse is that when it all happened, I was thinking about impressing a chick that I wasn't even that interested. Though I'm not sure how much it affected my driving, but yeah, I'm just saying it for full disclosure.

Fast forward, driving practice was done. By then, I was now thinking about how I can make the compromise on a certain conflict between a sub-plot on the novel I'm working on, and my knowledge about those kind of settings. I was frustrated about how I couldn't study my lessons in preparation for my college degree's licensure exam, because my eyes were too tired to do it. I was also very anxious, because on this same night, my mom brought with her the car that I used when the accident almost happened. I was anxious about how mom's gonna scold me if any of those neighbors (or worse, the angry mom herself) told her about what happened. I tried sleeping on it and it can't work it's way into me.

So I just decided to sit on a cross-legged position (not the full lotus one) and let my mind just be.

Then in what felt like a few flashes of a second, I found the compromise for my novel -- how the script would sound like, and how the characters involved would feel as that scene unfolds. Much better, I also realized that getting scolded by mom for a night, and even for days, is such a small price to pay for a very very valuable lesson in driving: to keep my attention on the lookout for everything. And if by some luck, everybody has forgotten about the incident too soon, then I have been very much bailed out and was given a free lesson!

I know this isn't really about attracting women in a direct manner, but you know, I was really happy about how meditation (or maybe, it's just a coincidence) made my load a little lighter even just for a while, so I thought that maybe this is worth sharing.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Driving a car is not that hard, mentally you will have to be very alert and aware. As for meditation...I want to dabble in that. I been having terrible anxiety and panic attacks here and there