Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl's perspective on going out to bars & clubs

Demonicale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. This does increase the importance of what i think many guys including myself forget.

GET EYE CONTACT! yeah you can approach anyone whenever you want, but getting eye contact can help you in a BIG way. I'm currently experimenting with this, as I'm one of those guys who doesn't do much eye contact.

Bluebird7

Reaction score
Demonicale said:
Thanks for the link. This does increase the importance of what i think many guys including myself forget.

GET EYE CONTACT! yeah you can approach anyone whenever you want, but getting eye contact can help you in a BIG way. I'm currently experimenting with this, as I'm one of those guys who doesn't do much eye contact.
I can't stress this enough, eye contact in clubs is just pure win. If it lasts, if you smile and get a smile, its just perfect to walk up and say hey. Just remember it needs to look natural, not forced and not like you've been eyeing her up all night. Give a cheeky smile, a flirty one, I sometimes give a little laugh to myself when I can tell there interested, its intimidating and makes you more desirable.

Back to the original post. Girls go to clubs and bars just like guys, the aim of the night is to have fun with friends and have a good laugh. Meeting a cute guy or girl is just a bonus. If your going out with the intention of pulling it puts a dampener on the whole night.