Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pof cheats?

Icegreen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been trying to increase my prospects lately after coming out of a LTR. Signed up for pof and tried an autoclicker on the "meet me" section. I set it up to click yes on all the meet me pages every 1 second.

I set this up 20 minutes ago while making some grub. Well, I come back to work on my spreadsheets and notice that my "viewed me" page has over 30 more hits, and I have 7 new messages, 1 of which is from a decent lookin gal. Its 11am in a Friday here, so I'd say its not even prime time.

What do you cats think about this?

Icegreen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Big update. Its been around 2 hours, and my inbox has been flooded with messages. There have been more incoming messages in the last two hours than what I've gotten in the last 3 days.

The ratio of hot:nasty is about 1:4. I've snagged 3 numbers from HB6-HB8s.
Seems too easy

Icegreen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a date everyday since last Friday. Couple kiss closes and 2 f closes. What I've noticed is that the more chubby a woman is the less selfish she is. I'm a pretty fit guy (6', 190lbs), so I feel like I'm giving a service to the chubby women on that site. POF should pay me.

Now, when I say chubby, I mean like 5'6'' and 135lbs. I've had offers from 3 chubby women who want to take me to hockey games and dinner. They don't expect me to pay lol. Like damn, you would never hear that from a HB8 or above.

This message is from a HB6 who I replied one message to:

3/20/2014 3:29:58 PM
Report this message for inappropriate content

I'd be classy. I'd offer you dinner, maybe take you to a hockey game. I feel like you deserve a bit more then a beer, with how good looking you are and such.

If you're a desperate fellow, reply to the chubby woman. They do everything, damn.

Icegreen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a few bros ask me what autoclicker I used. When you run the autoclicker for about 20 minutes, the website will run out of chicks to click "yes" on. So, you will have to run it again in a week or so to click "yes" on all the new women who have signed up.

It's been said countless times before, that you have to have a sick profile. Make sure are using classy pics and a funny a** about me section.

Download this:
http://download.cnet.com/Free-Mouse-Auto-Clicker/3000-2084_4-75221696.html

1. open the autoclicker app and the website you want to autoclick
2. watch the tutorial that is in the download link to learn how to set it up
3. when you get messages, snag phone#s asap
4. click the "viewed me" section and message all the women who have viewed your profile a canned message.
5. rep me

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff. I know a lot of folks here bag on POF but I have had decent success off there too.

But there sure are some ugly a$$ trolls on there as well, and some serious flakes. You just have to screen well. I ask questions like "do you like your job?" And "did anything make you mad today?" To try and get them telling stories about themselves. You learn a lot that way.

Icegreen

Don Juan
Reaction score
MOTU
You are right about the crazy trolls. I usually screen as hard as I can over the phone. It's much more efficient and you can make a date at the same time. This site is not for LTR; it's for risky 2 week stands with sl*tty chicks. Online gaming goes out of bounds with our DJ philosophy most of the time, so we have to be careful.

Lmao, so I banged this chick last night. No I didn't give her money; just went over to bone town and then left her place. Very weird experience:

http://s30.postimg.org/og4nsk1ld/Untitled.jpg

This other one was in the same night bone town bag, but I didn't have time for her. Got digits though:

http://s27.postimg.org/4jzhli36r/Untitled.png

j.619

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem to have a good grasp on how to use POF properly lol. I have some experiences to share, but they'll have to come a bit later today, as I'm at work. Sub'd, keep this thread updated haha.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tried this out. Got 45 messages in 2 hours from whales and girls with lazy eyes.

I wouldn't touch these girls with a stick. I'm talking 1s and 2s. Not a single one attractive enough to put my **** in. Maybe if I were on a 5 year dry spell.

I sent out a canned opener (naughty ninja's) to attractive ones (hb 7 and 8) and got about 70% response rate.

Icegreen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sofomore said:
Tried this out. Got 45 messages in 2 hours from whales and girls with lazy eyes.

I wouldn't touch these girls with a stick. I'm talking 1s and 2s. Not a single one attractive enough to put my **** in. Maybe if I were on a 5 year dry spell.

I sent out a canned opener (naughty ninja's) to attractive ones (hb 7 and 8) and got about 70% response rate.
Yeah bro, this is completely accurate. You will get a very high volume of fatties and nasties messaging you compared to decent chicks. Fat girls will see you clicked yes on her meet me page, and get hyped up enough to send you a message. Expect less than 20% of your messages to be from hb7 and up.
This method is just a way for your profile to be seen by women on the site. Everything after that is 100% up to you.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
I can't believe this actual worked. I used NN's pof opener "
xxxx 3/26/2014 1:34:52 PM
Is there a nude image in this message? If so, click here to report it

"You win the prize for THE single GREATEST written profile in the HISTORY of Plenty of Fish!

I swear I’m going to print it out and save it on my fridge.....FOREVER! Keep up the good work, you adorable lil nerd you!

I've got to say that for a free dating site I’m going to demand to the owner that you be paid for that profile. Yours is THE greatest profile EVER written in the HISTORY of online dating!

I swear I’m going to print it out and post it on my fridge for all my friends to admire! Keep up the good work you adorable lil nerd! "

Just to see. So far three responses; below are the responses I got.

1. "Lol sarcasm or do you use that with all girls?"

2."Thank you? Lol "

3. "Awww you're so sweet :) made me smile from ear to ear lol how is your day?"

All good enough to fvck. This opener has given me the best results so far.

How should I respond to each of these?

Last edited:

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
I can't believe this actual worked. I used NN's pof opener "
ztdizz3/26/2014 1:34:52 PM
Is there a nude image in this message? If so, click here to report it

"You win the prize for THE single GREATEST written profile in the HISTORY of Plenty of Fish!

I swear I’m going to print it out and save it on my fridge.....FOREVER! Keep up the good work, you adorable lil nerd you!

I've got to say that for a free dating site I’m going to demand to the owner that you be paid for that profile. Yours is THE greatest profile EVER written in the HISTORY of online dating!

I swear I’m going to print it out and post it on my fridge for all my friends to admire! Keep up the good work you adorable lil nerd! "

Just to see. So far three responses; below are the responses I got.

1. "Lol sarcasm or do you use that with all girls?"

2."Thank you? Lol "

3. "Awww you're so sweet :) made me smile from ear to ear lol how is your day?"

All good enough to fvck. This opener has given me the best results so far.

How should I respond to each of these?

don't go patting yourself on the back for using someone else's openers. returned messages mean nothing if you don't get laid. any chick can write you back. the first two doesn't sound too interested. stick with the third. you don't know how to respond? that's the problem when you have to use other people's openers to talk to chicks. you don't know how to talk to them when you're on your own. canned openers don't help you when you can't respond in kind. the chcks will know it's a fake openers and will ignore you. work on your own game instead of using lame pick up lines.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
asa_don said:
don't go patting yourself on the back for using someone else's openers. returned messages mean nothing if you don't get laid. any chick can write you back. the first two doesn't sound too interested. stick with the third. you don't know how to respond? that's the problem when you have to use other people's openers to talk to chicks. you don't know how to talk to them when you're on your own. canned openers don't help you when you can't respond in kind. the chcks will know it's a fake openers and will ignore you. work on your own game instead of using lame pick up lines.
Plus who cares how you get there, all that matters is that you get there.

Icegreen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Openers don't mean ****. You can literally say what ever you want, and as long as you have a sick profile, hot chicks will comply.

I've found that as long as you maintain a "don't give a ****" vibe in your messages while being subtle - overly sexual, the number grab is easy.

I got this chicks number without even asking her name

http://postimg.org/image/7kx4103n5/full/

I told this one that I would use my extra riding crop to spank her with. Got pretty good response:

http://postimg.org/image/y51ztec5v/full/

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Icegreen said:
Openers don't mean ****. You can literally say what ever you want, and as long as you have a sick profile, hot chicks will comply.

I've found that as long as you maintain a "don't give a ****" vibe in your messages while being subtle - overly sexual, the number grab is easy.

I got this chicks number without even asking her name

http://postimg.org/image/7kx4103n5/full/

I told this one that I would use my extra riding crop to spank her with. Got pretty good response:

http://postimg.org/image/y51ztec5v/full/
Wow. So pof is really just full of slvts. I thought half of them were just aw's and single moms looking for a provider.