Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

still find talking to new chicks hard? try this!!

Mr. Cappucino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so i can talk to some random good-looking doll once in a while, but i still have problems talking. now i've looked for some advice here about how to make it easier to approach women, and i was given things like "imagine them pooping" or "think of them as just another female" all good, but i still think she would look cute when shooting out a brown log(that sounded strange) so then i discovered some thing that work better for me, and may work better for you as well.

the next time you see a chick, pretend you are like a secret agent who needs to extract intel from her in order to save the world, so you must go up and interrogate her, maybe even get her "NUMBER" to continue the case, and you have to be smooth like james bond to get the "Intel" you want. or pretend that you want something else from her besides her, like try to get the new girl to make you a sandwich or try to get her to buy you something or even give you money. that way the focus is not on her, its on the object! and if she's say no, it won't feel as bad since the objective still stands, all you need is another "victim" make up a situation yourself, as long as the reason for talking to this woman is not just for the woman;).

just think of James Bond. he's always too busy saving the world, so the women to him are just tool to solve the case. the women find this hot and he ends up in their arms and in their bed in almost every film (though they try to kill him):eek: well i hope this helps some of you and remember to enjoy a nice cappuccino today, you deserve it.