Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What should I do with her? [First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockburn

Don Juan
Reaction score
So there's this girl I've known for about 2 years, we've been fairly good friends although I never used to see her often, however I've always found her pretty attractive I guess, but I never really attempted to make an effort with her because I didn't see any point. However recently she got into a relationship with a friend of mine, and as a result I started to see her more often whenever I was with him and I became quite good friends with her .
We're all in high school currently, but I know her well enough to understand that she's a bit of a slut and at the age of 16 she's already f*cked 20 guys or so and I also know that in the past she has cheated on previous boyfriends.

6 months later their relationship started to become dysfunctional as she started to get bored of him and he noticed this, so he started to act all clingy and chumpy, made her hang out with no other boys, begged her to stay with him etc. She came to me often telling me about how badly he was treating her, yet she likes his "security". Soon enough she started complimenting me regularly when I was with them, and he noticed this. As expected, I fell out with him and we had a stupid argument to which I just told him to f*ck off.

Soon afterwards, she broke up with him for real and asked me to go and see her alone. My initial thought was "Okay why the f*ck not, sounds ok". So I went to hers and we watched a movie and got a bit drunk together, then cuddled for a bit which just happened naturally and she told me about how happy she felt to be single again. However soon her ex showed up at the door really intoxicated and crying. He was appologising to me saying how irrational he acted and how he never meant to ruin our friendship and that he just wanted to speak to the girl again. I didn't want to show that I cared too much so I just went home and let them talk. The next day I heard that they had semi got back together and he was willing to be my friend again.

At this point I guess I was a bit disappointed but I just went with the flow. A week later she invited me to go to a party with just her. So I went with her and we discussed her semi-boyfriend and she told me that she doesn't really like him but she enjoys his emotional support. This made me smile but feel bad for him again because after all he considered me as one of his friends.

Sooner that night when we were all drunk, she started heavily flirting with me again and we ended up getting a room, we started making out on the bed and she told me that she loved me and I may have accidentally slipped out an "I love you too". The whole time I was kissing her I couldn't stop thinking about my friend though and I just felt really bad and I couldn't bring myself to actually try and have sex with her. Luckily just in time somebody knocked on the door so we had to leave and as we were going down the stairs I playfully said "You got friendzoned" to her and we've kept laughing about it for the rest of the night.

3 days later she asked me to come and meet her in town, and she was with her Boyfriend again and he gave me a hug and they were just acting like they used to, showing loads of public displays of affection. Whilst he was going to the bathroom I asked her if she was with him again and she replied "Yeah, I guess it's best for me because he loves me" then she told me to forget about what happened in the party. I agreed and then we carried on with the night, although it felt really weird not being able to hug her or kiss her and I had to act normal in front of her boyfriend because he trusts me as a friend and is a lot physically tougher than me anyway. I decided to leave it and I no longer hung out with them as a couple and tried to carry on with my normal life.

However recently she's started texting me again, flirting slightly and telling me she wants to be close to me again. She's still with her boyfriend who's pretty much gone into psycho over-protective mode and I don't know whether it's worth trying with her because I don't want to stab my friend in the back and he trusts me so much.

What should I do DJ's?

Status
Not open for further replies.