Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

fat loss stopped with low BF percentage

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I am 29, I weight 75 kg, and I am 183 cm. I have around 10 % body fat (measured with caliper). I started to loose fat when I was 20% body fat (87 kg), seven months ago.

Now, I have pretty low bf percentage but I cannot see my abs, well, I can kind of see them all if I 'focus', but they are not 'obvious'.

I am eating around 1300 kcals a day, everyday, and I lift three days a week, and do either HIIT once or twice a week for 20 mins and normal cardio for 40 minutes once a week.

In the last month and a half I have not decreased my bf, and it is getting frustrating. I am hungry a couple of times each day, nothing serious but you know...

In my opinion I am eating little. Anyway I have enough energy to lift, do cardio etc, I do not feel exhausted or anything but I do not feel totally ok.
I take glutamine on the days I lift.

I do abs twice a week for 15 minutes.

I have a cheat day once a week when I eat whatever I want but with some limits.

Any help? thanks!

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the point of going below 10% when you lack muscle mass?

I'd rather recommend you to start building up your body again while staying lean.(80kg,10% bf)

Eat more. And BETTER. (Around 2500 kcal but NO excessive sugar and fats and enough greens/vegetables)

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your low calorie intake is causing your body to think it's in a famine. I would recommend upping your calories 1800 and switching to long steady cardio for 4 sessions per week.

I've personally never found HIIT as effective as steady cardio.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You cannot starve your body into losing fat...you actually probably are losing muscle instead of fat...fat has a purpose in the body, excess muscle doesn't, when calories are restricted long term, its the first thing the body looks to get rid off.

You would be far better off to do alternate day fasting or do caloric/carb cycling...