Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I finally found something that works for arms

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not exactly someone genetically gifted, long skinny arms especially the forearms.

After 10 yrs of following different kind of schedules, I found what makes my arms grow big and strong.

First of all they get trained both monday and friday, both biceps and triceps but with a certain method to keep performance high and not overstress the muscle.

In my case monday its shoulders+arms day while friday its chest+arms.

I proceed to train the big muscle with compound and isolation movements then when Im done, I move to arms in this way, one exercise for biceps then one for triceps then again biceps then again triceps and so on.

This way you keep the blook in that district, you dont lose the pump yet you grant extra recovery time to the muscle to hit it hard again later.

Thats what I do both monday and friday:

Biceps barbell curl 10--8-6-4 (heavy)
French press or skull crusher 12-10-8 (heavy)

biceps overhead cable curl 14-12-10-8 (moderate weight slow movement)
triceps overhead extension with rope 14-12-10 (moderate weight slow)

triceps pushdown 3x10 (heavy)
cable hammer curl 3x10 (light)

I dont train arms on wednesday which is back day, I train back hard enough and biceps are burn then.

Try it out and check out if it works for you, in my case training arms once a week was not enough, let alone with only a couple of exercises.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try doing weighted chinups, your biceps will explode and you will gain significant weight on your other bicep excercises

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this might sound strange, but you're are quite lucky that you're not "arm dominant" which means you'll have an easier time developing lats and chest, whereas I am "arm dominant" which means my chest and lats are quite difficult for me to isolate since my triceps, biceps, and delts usually take over.

I do about ten curls and my biceps blowup like a balloon, same with triceps. But I can do a 100 reps of bench presses and barely feel any soreness in my chest. it's quite frustrating.

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My best arms workout ?

21's !

Get a managable weight to barbell curl with......

7 reps from curl starting position to mid point, then, without dropping the bar, 7 reps from mid point to curl finishing position (bar touching shoulders), then, go immediatly into 7 full curls.........