Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trim your pubes?

Reaction score
Hey guys

Just wondering if it's better to just trim your pubes or shave everything. Just wanted to know what works best. What do most women prefer?

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women don't care. As long as it isn't growing out like a jungle. I prefer to trim than shave. Shaving usually irriates when it starts to grow back and you have to shave pretty often to keep it clean-shaven. Trimming you can do every two weeks to a month or so.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont shave....trim.

dont shave all the hair off, trust me youll look like a *****....let the true pussies shave

ThePeterman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I basically trim mine with scissors to a short size.

If I shave... it just grows back in 2 days and is very very itchy.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the love of god, trim...Do NOT shave.

*Learning the hard way sucks*

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep in mind that I'm bald.

Shaving my chest and most of my stomach (and, most recently, my thighs) comes from a few things:
  1. A constant string of "experiments" running in my life: I'm always messing with everything I do.
  2. An extreme dislike of a number of symptoms of chlorinization
  3. Those precious few hundredths of a second that the bald guy in the lane next to me doesn't have to swim.
  4. I hate drying off more than I have to, and a naked-er body is more conducive to shirking water.
  5. It's a curse in my family that we sweat, a lot, and I live in a desert.[/list=1]If I didn't swim I'd probably make a decent living by licking my legs, chest, and stomach into hairballs and sculpting those into animals of the Serengetti.

Ultimately it's a matter of choice, but unless you have the seeping testosterone to have burly swaths of hair matting your chest, why keep it around?

And your pubes do hold in sweat and bacteria, which of course smell (go figure) like crotch.

Trim them as much as you want, but the moment you shave your pubes and/or ass hairs totally off should be the day you come out and stop hiding your flaming homosexuality. …Homo.:p

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
After you shave your nuts why not jack off with some IcyHot or jalepeno juice....

Don't Shave TRIM.... You'll save days of missry

MrFitness880

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i shave about every other day. its really no big deal.

i dont have any problem with itching or irretation.

many times when you start shaving areas (especially a sensitive one) there can be irritation in the beginning, but give it a bit of time and its fine. i guess i've been shavin down there for maybe 2 years and i love it...

looks better, feels better, ladies have always appreciated it

shave it - if you dont like it - let it grow back

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How short should i trim? i've let them grow for about 5 years after shaving them all off once

shaving:

good points: makes your **** look bigger
looks tidier
bad points: so fvcking itchy it's actually painful

Drastic Mentality

Reaction score
A muslim friend of mine told me that Mohammad highly recommended TRIMMING the pubes, found that interesting. Anyway, trimming the pubes is VERY important, however i've had bad experience with cutting my sk with the scissor lol, so i found it better to just shave it.

EXPERIMENT, see what you're more comfortable with...there are benefits to shaving and trimming alike...ill explain them both, they BOTH prevent bacteria from growing, smell from sweat, etc...

TRIMMING :
(+)1. hair doesnt grow as fast as shaving.
2. keeps you looking neat, more effort than shaving..
3. makes your **** look larger than having a jungle there

(-) 1. only negative thing i find....very difficult to cut the hairs without slicing your skin!! ouch!!!!

SHAVING:
(+) 1. very quick and much easier than trimming.
2. although it grows back quicker, pubes dont grow much ( i usually cut it once a month, keep it growing for the winter and take it off for the summer
3. makes your **** look much larger than if u used trimming

(-) 1. since im biased, there are NO negatives to shaving!!!!

no matter what method you choose, make sure you do one of them, for the love of GOD!! keeps you smelling clean down there and will definetly give you more confidence.

-DRASTICBK@AOL.com

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to use scissors but got sick of it. I went out and invested in a beard trimmer. It's quick, efficient, and you can choose what length you want.

wahoyaho

Reaction score
so how short should you trim it? oO i'm guessing fairly short if you would actually cut your skin accidentally

Ian19

Don Juan
Reaction score
I use that MicroTouch thingee that they advertise on TV and it actually works great for the pubes, balls, etc. Cuts most of it off but doesn't knick or irritate the skin.

Rick

Don Juan
Reaction score
The microtek shaver does wonders. It's a must-by. I use it often. You do get kinda itchy but other than that, it works like a charm on your private parts. Doesn't hurt one bit.

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think i might have to give it a bit of a trim as i am a bit hairy down there.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I trim it so its fairly short at the top, and gradually gets longer as you go down further (longer meaning like an inch give or take some). Just think about going down on a girl, and having to deal with a big ****ing bush. Major turn-off.

ThePeterman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trimming for me - just keeping it nice and neat

I've shaved but unless u shave every second day the shadow/roots show especially if u have dark hair.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I was trimming my pubes with a REALLY sharp scissor, and accidently put it too close to the skin and it cut in. The thing is the scissor is so sharp that I didn't feel it, so I continued. Then I got down to my balls and accidently cut in again. By this time the other place I cut in started squirting blood and it hurt like hell, by the time I got over that pain and wiped the tears my balls started bleeding too, and I was miserable for like forever.

It was a good story to tell my friends, so if you cut your balls intentionally just to have a good story to share just becareful who you share it with or you'll be fvcking weird.

So you can see I'd rather be a harry bastad.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ LOL.... fackyn moron. Ahahahahahah..... :D