Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Elbow pain when lifting

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone here experience elbow pain when lifting heavy? It seems to be related to exercises that require a strong grip like deadlifts and pull ups. It's not debilitating but it does seem to be getting worse.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Take fish oil and be sure to do warm up sets. Warm up sets wet up the joints so it will prepare you for your heavy sets.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go see a doctor man, sounds like you have tennis elbow. I developed tennis elbow back in early Oct from lifting too heavy with bad form. Now my elbow hurts when I squeeze and lift stuff.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it hurts, STOP! Either your doing the exercise in-correctly, going too heavy or the exercise isnt meant for you, pick another. Sometimes, there will be some pain and you just kinda push through it and go on with your training. Depending on how you feel.. maybe you need some time off to heal, do you have an injury?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, try using magnesium oil along with higher doses of Vitamin D and K2...mine was related to soft tissue calcification and went away completely within a few weeks of starting this after having dealt with it for almost a year and a half...

Also my hair has started regrowing where my bald spot was...apparently calcification of the capillaries providing blood to the hair follicles is a major cause of hair loss very few realize...