Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Muscles are shaking even with easy exercises

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, here's something I've always wondered about:

When I do, let's say, a prone hold, my whole upper body starts shaking like mad from the first second. Although I can hold it for 2min+. Is it supposed to be so shaky?

Also, consider Pushups, I can do about 40, but even the first one requires loads of effort, after 5 I'm shaking already. I always thought the first 20 or so are supposed to be easy?

A lot of times I just stop doing them just because the first rep already feels like I'm almost failing. Anyone can relate?

Surprisingly enough, I don't have that with leg exercises.

abbeyhowey

Reaction score
I am a runner and I am running from past 5 years but in recent days I found my legs are shaking badly when I reach home. Sometimes I found my knees are like on fire and that pain was unbearable. I think such problems are due to muscles shrinking and continuous wear and tear of skin.

Last edited:

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huffman said:

When I do, let's say, a prone hold, my whole upper body starts shaking like mad from the first second. Although I can hold it for 2min+. Is it supposed to be so shaky?

Also, consider Pushups, I can do about 40, but even the first one requires loads of effort, after 5 I'm shaking already. I always thought the first 20 or so are supposed to be easy?

A lot of times I just stop doing them just because the first rep already feels like I'm almost failing. Anyone can relate?

I shake as well but it's generally for when I'm reaching peak reps or peak weak.

If i'm doing 60-80 pushups, i'll generally start shaking around 50+. Hanging leg raises my forearms will stat shaking end of the second set or 3rd set, or if I'm using weights, i'll probably be shaking through all 3 sets. I never let it bother me as i think it's normal when you're reaching capacity….If you're shaking after 5 pushups into a 40 rep count, that's a little weird. Maybe you should ask one of the more experience trainers or your doctor.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huffman said:

I do 100 pushups a day, what kept me from shaking is the way I spread out my legs when I do pushups

when you have your legs together you will shake, but try doing your push ups with your legs spread out and watch how steady you body stays

Reaction score
Stop what you are doing and go see a doctor. Ask for other exercise you can do to still maintain physical activity.