Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have decided to CHANGE!!!

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever since i became a teenager i was fat. Teachers weighing all the kids and me being the fattest kid every time. I was always a bright student,had many friends,was perfectly comfortable with the girls(still comfortable). But i was FAT. These are my weigh-in records during the school life.

6th standard: 56 kg
8th standard: 65 kg
10th standard:80 kg

During my winter break i decided to lose weight because I never wanted to be the fattest guy in the High School.

In just 3 months i lost 20 kg and became 60 kg slim guy who attracted every girl in High School( Best 2 years of my life).

Entered College became FAT AGAIN!!!!!!

89 kg guy still able to attract girls etc etc. Lost weight again. Worked out like a MoFo,Got fit,New girlfriend yada yada.

"BREAK-UP"

After this break-up which happened on 28th October I decided to lose more weight and get a 6-pac.

I am currently at 69 kg and wanna lose around 9 kg and be at 60 kg.

I have 3 months to do that and till then i am staying single.

What advice can you guys provide me ???

I have started Intermittent Fasting and lifting weights on alternate days.

Today is my 5th day on IF.

Your help is needed.

Thank You:)

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can lose weight effectively and quickly doing alternate day fasting. I used it last year to lose 35 lbs in about 9 or 10 weeks, most of which was lost in the first 7 weeks(think I lost 4 or 5 lbs in the last 3 weeks).

Easiest way is to do as follows:

Day 1: Cheat Day---literally eat as much and anything you want. There were days I must have consumed over 10,000 calories. Don't worry about the extra calories, it will rev up your metabolism, thyroid and leptin levels and will turn you into a fat burning machine for the rest of the week...and you won't gain much if any fat due it being a 1 day event, and as the cycle continues, the downregulation of fat storing hormones

Day 2: 24 Hour Fast

Day 3: Normal Eating

Day 4: 24 Hour Fast

Day 5: Normal Eating

Day 6: Alternate Day Fast

Repeat starting with cheat day

Here are some rules I would suggest:

1) Heaviest lifting day should be on your cheat day---it will be very anabolic to have that kind of calorie surplus and will increase your muscle building capacity. Ideally Legs and Back should be trained as those are the 2 biggest muscle groups in the body

2) On fast days, I preferred to stick to low carb meals when I broke the fast and would usually stay in the 500-800 calories range

3) Normal days can be higher carb, aim for 15-17 calories per lb of body weight

4) Protein intake should be relatively high to keep as much muscle mass as possible---1.2 to 1.5 g per lb of bodyweight, obviously not going to be able to take that in on fast days, but make sure you eat a good amount.

5) Olive Oil is your friend---I would literally drink the stuff, it helps shed fat. Just make sure its a quality olive oil and is actually "real" olive oil. Its one of the most faked items in the store---look for darker containers, as real olive oil spoils rapidly in sunlight

6) Lift 3-4 days a week, do cardio 1-2 days a week

7) Make sure you are sleeping 7-8 hours a night---very important

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am fasting for 20 hours a day(including the night time. Like I eat at 9pm at night and the next meal that I would have would be at 9pm the next night. That's 24 hours fast.

I am lifting weights 3 times a week focusing on the heavier weights with lower reps 8 to 10.

I am thinking of running or walking 1km in the morning and 1 km in the evening or maybe that could be switched with HIIT.

I DON'T CARE IF I LOSE MUSCLE OR NOT. I have around 6 weeks to lose 20 lbs and during this period I am going to extremities of diet. Going to eat 800 to 1000 calories a day. Burn more calories and Eat less calories.

I am not concerned about health issues as I am doing this just for a short period. Its like cutting phase for me. Cut out all the fats and just be slim. Ripped or not I don't care.

Currently at 68.5 kg want to be around 60 kg at the end of 6 weeks.

zeeshan123

Reaction score
Heres the rest of what he wrote

Please do follow my advice. I hope you find this useful. If you have any queries, respond to this post. Also, do not believe those scams and those idiots who want to make money only. I understand you are already feeling rotten being short. And I feel appalled that these people want to take advantage of you. That is why I have wrote this article, to help you. This is not a scam or whatever ( this can't be, since there isn't any specific brands or companies mentioned, just drug or nutrient names ). I wish you all the best and hope you will stand tall and free. For those who cannot expect to grow much taller, please do not despair. I had a secondary school friend who was very short. He's 15 and only 155cm. But he was my best friend and provided my a great deal of help and brightened my life a lot ( I had only 6, but close friends in a class of 40 at that time ). He was there when he I needed him and I was there for him when he needed me. He followed my advice. He's now still short, but not very short, standing quite tall at 165cm. Please, don't despair. Height is really not everything. You may be short, but its what inside that counts. Follow my advice closely, do whatever you can to grow taller, but if you still cannot, tell yourself. This is the most I have done. I have done all I can. Now, I'm short. But so? I am happy and free. I hope you can be as much as a sunshine to others as my best friend was, despite my 173cm frame towering over him ( when I was 15 ) ). My best friend has since accepted the fact he's short. He has other qualities though. he makes a good friend, he looks young and cute, he's always cheerful and he never gets depressed when his height is concerned. he's a lighthouse for me, and many others.

Honda1990

Don Juan
Reaction score
Focus on your compound lifts primarily. Squats, DLs, etc
I wouldn't say that IF is necessary, just cut out more processed carbs and eat more good fats.
Focus on more HIIT. If there's a football stadium or a track nearby, try doing bleacher runs instead of sprints.
Swimming is great too, even if you're not a good swimmer. Actually you'll end up using more energy if you are a bad swimmer.
Drink a lot of water.