Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weight loss

charlegr

Reaction score
Whenever I change my diet, I'm consumed by cravings. How do I make them stop?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cravings are normally a sign of a deficiency somewhere...what kind of cravings are you getting?

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have cravings and stress eating is on my mind sometimes. I just say oh well, and try to cope the best I can. You want to be the best, it sucks sometimes.

sharonblay

Reaction score
Oh cravings, I have them every day of my life and all the time! but you can make them stop! I used to be one of those people that binge eat all the time which is eating when your bored and have nothing to do. Most of the time your not hungry but sometimes you actually are! So what I do, before I feel like I am craving something I take a full glass of water and drink it, if I feel full after that I know that I am not hungry and it stops me from eating and I eat proper meals so I won't feel hungry.

nathaliebutcher

Reaction score
I've been taking Reductil for 4 months. It suppresses my appetite a lot. I eat much smaller portions now and feel full faster. I have no more cravings and this is so great, guys :)
But I do have some side effects: feeling always thirsty and sleep problems.

I've lost 17kg so far and have about 5 kg more to lose. Hope in a month time to stop it and maintain my normal weight by eating healthy (no more junks like before) and exercising daily.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try the primal diet. I can't keep weight on no matter how much I eat. Plus I never get 'cravings'.

It's the breads and other carbs, sugars, that cause the cravings. Cut them out. Try it. The first week is tough. Week number two when your blood sugar levels reach a normal healthy level, you never get cravings. You hardly really get hungry, never that stomach rumbling I must eat now, hungry. Your body tells you when you need fuel, and you fuel up.

It's an easy way to eat. Eat plants and animals, that's it.

nathaliebutcher

Reaction score
Thanks for good advice Mr.Positive !

As soon as i finich my treatment I'll try on keeping the 'primal' diet to maintain my weight.
NO sugar and breads, just animals and plants!!! :)

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peanut butter. A little goes a long way. Plus it's delicious.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Craving suck balls. Keep yourself busy and they were pass, maybe even take a tylonal PM and just sleep it off. Pay the price get results.

rossmac

Reaction score
Here some tips as follows;

1) Drink more water
2) Eat food which have more protein
3) Drink before meals a glass of juice
4) Drink green tea
5) Don't stop to eat breakfast
6) Do yoga & meditation
7) Avoid junk food and oily food
8) Take small meal 3-4 times in a day
9) Proper sleep
10) Eat potatoes
11) Do exercise etc.

Hope it will help you

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cravings are tough. But - we must be friends with math. If I give in to the jar of nutella - I'm not going to win the war with the scale. It's just that simple. How badly do you want it?

If you get cravings, say, after 9 pm, go to bed before 9pm! The more sleep you get, the easier it is to lose weight.

Jamez

Reaction score
I am new here i just want to say you that i was very ten's about my fat and i am suffering from different diseases because of my extra fat i consult with many doctors and other gym owners but they said me for walk and jogging and exercise. But one of my personal Trainer said me for use Green tea in my breakfast and dinner.
Now i am very well green tea burn my fat .
Thanks .

Jamez

Reaction score
Jamez said:
I am new here i just want to say you that i was very ten's about my fat and i am suffering from different diseases because of my extra fat i consult with many doctors and other gym owners but they said me for walk and jogging and exercise. But one of my personal Trainer said me for use Green tea in my breakfast and dinner.
Now i am very well green tea burn my fat .
Thanks .
Well if anybody have more information about GYM please share !!