Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Taking Magnesium To Improve Your Game

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently magnesium is one of the most common deficiencies. Optimal magnesium levels has a host of benefits including better sleep, stronger bones, and optimal digestion but the one that caught my eye was it's effect on mood. It's suppose to relieve stress, elevate your mood and generally make you a more calm and carefree person. Obviously this would be quite beneficial when it comes to dealing with women, you'll naturally not give a fvck and just enjoy the moment with confidence. Have any of you guys increased your magnesium intake and stepped up your game as a result?

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have just started magnesium supplements again. It does relax you and decrease stress. It'll help. I've mixed them with B-complex in the past with a cup of joe to blast through a deadlift routine once.

TheSlasher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading this, I've done some research for natural sources of magnesium. They include stuff like dark leafy greens (raw spinach), tuna, and banana. I'm sticking to banana for now since it's cheapest one available for me.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you ever try ZMA? It's a formula of zinc,magnesium and B6
I started taking it last week and noticed changes in a week. Mostly I seemed to have better digestion, more boners, lost fat, had some better sleeps, though not better sleep every night.
I would say that it's a supplement that I've taken and actually really noticed a change.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes zma is proven to work, its a supplement thats a staple on a bodybuilders stack. it also elevates testosterone levels stack it along with a b complex and vitamin D and your golden