Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pretty much sums up why not to get married...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny you posted this (warning i'm drunk as **** lol)

I"m sitting here in my living room with my son and my wife, and we are, or were watching hte Arkansas / kentucky game. as you know i'm from arkansas and im a diehard Arkansas razorback fan, and we won.. ON THE ROAD, against kentucky.

seeing my 5 year old son jump around and be happy with me everytime we made a good play and when we won the game, that's what it's all about. he's going to be an Arkansas fan for the rest of his life because of days like this, just like I"m a chicago bull fan because my dad loved jordan. at least to me it is. you guys can have all the talk about divorce and all the bad women.. days like this to me make it worth it.

being married and having a family ****ing kicks ass. you guys may never "Get burned" but you guys won't come close to the highs that i've had the last few years raising a son and having a beaitful loving wife.

now off to lay some serious pipe lol

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said backbreaker! I'm with ya on that one. But in my case its hockey.. And my son is now a canucks fan!

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Epi: Important not to bring him up with any unreal expectations. The Leafs are the best team in Canada.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you summarize what he says instead of posting a stupid link and then bolting? I am not watching some idiot on youtube.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So far they only drawback to getting married I'm seen thus far is that I can't go out and f*ck a bunch of different p*ssies. That part I miss at times, I cannot lie. And some days I do miss the time I had when I literally could do anything I wanted on any given day. Responsibility can be tough at times.

But bottom line, I wouldn't trade it. You can still go out and find you some random p*ssy if you want, you just have to be smart about it. I haven't done it yet, but I've had to fight off some temptation a time or two, because I was in my own town and people like to talk. It's the idiots that are married but go off and find them a girlfriend/mistress, that get themselves into trouble.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
At least instead of getting married, just have kids out of wedlock. It makes far more sense, especially if you want to have kids.
If you're going to do this, at least make sure you're willing to spend 18 years with the mother and raise the kids in a somewhat structured household. Having my own kids has really opened my eyes. Just throwing your sh*t around and allowing cuckold providers to raise your kids isn't responsible and does a disservice to everyone else around them. #1 for the kids, and #2 for the providers, they will feel satisfied in their 'comfortable' life and never attempt to better themselves, and pass on their feminized behaviors to the kids.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
So far they only drawback to getting married I'm seen thus far is that I can't go out and f*ck a bunch of different p*ssies. That part I miss at times, I cannot lie. And some days I do miss the time I had when I literally could do anything I wanted on any given day. Responsibility can be tough at times.

But bottom line, I wouldn't trade it. You can still go out and find you some random p*ssy if you want, you just have to be smart about it. I haven't done it yet, but I've had to fight off some temptation a time or two, because I was in my own town and people like to talk. It's the idiots that are married but go off and find them a girlfriend/mistress, that get themselves into trouble.
Since when in the hell are you married? Learn something new every day.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Pretty much sums up why not to get married TO AN AMERICAN WOMAN.
Just give it up man.. I am done pushing the foreign woman card.. people don't believe us. Let them deal with American women, I don't care anymore.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Pretty much sums up why not to get married TO AN AMERICAN WOMAN.
I should have added that, yes. In Scandinavia they don't even go to court! to get divorced. And alimony is Max at 6 months. They've traditionally treated women as equal there, but America still has this insane money-making SCHEME for lawyers and judges, counselors etc etc. You buy a house, it's 4-6% interest. You get a divorce, it's 50% chopped off of your net worth...um, going to court, lawyers, judges, the spouse and on and on, causes bankruptcy too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3YA6u4ttN0

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
I should have added that, yes. In Scandinavia they don't even go to court! to get divorced. And alimony is Max at 6 months. They've traditionally treated women as equal there, but America still has this insane money-making SCHEME for lawyers and judges, counselors etc etc. You buy a house, it's 4-6% interest. You get a divorce, it's 50% chopped off of your net worth...um, going to court, lawyers, judges, the spouse and on and on, causes bankruptcy too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3YA6u4ttN0
Use your skills to find a good foreign chic here in the US already. Find a good one she will worship you. If you get divorced she will be shamed by her family. Maybe I'm just lucky to have found one, I don't know. All I know is I put in work and sought them out. There are advantages to marriage when you find a good one. She stays in the country, she gets on your health insurance at work, you own her ass, things like that.

TheeAwesomest

Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
It's funny you posted this (warning i'm drunk as **** lol)

I"m sitting here in my living room with my son and my wife, and we are, or were watching hte Arkansas / kentucky game. as you know i'm from arkansas and im a diehard Arkansas razorback fan, and we won.. ON THE ROAD, against kentucky.

seeing my 5 year old son jump around and be happy with me everytime we made a good play and when we won the game, that's what it's all about. he's going to be an Arkansas fan for the rest of his life because of days like this, just like I"m a chicago bull fan because my dad loved jordan. at least to me it is. you guys can have all the talk about divorce and all the bad women.. days like this to me make it worth it.

being married and having a family ****ing kicks ass. you guys may never "Get burned" but you guys won't come close to the highs that i've had the last few years raising a son and having a beaitful loving wife.

now off to lay some serious pipe lol

That was really sweet. Kudos! For you and you fam.

TheeAwesomest

Don Juan
Reaction score

bradd80 said:
Ah yes it's always good in the beginning isn't it? We've all been there, enjoy it while it lasts.

I'm with Danger the best idea is to have kids out of wedlock. With women the way they are these days, it's almost impossible to maintain a normal loving traditional family for long periods of time. As working dads, someone else will pretty much always be taking care of them instead of you anyway - be it their mother, or daycare providers, or teachers, or when they hang out with friends/girlfriends as teens. Plus I think a lot of dads tend to have even closer relationships with their kids than dads who live with them, precisely because what little time you have with your children you make the most out of it.

That being said. So that is your excuse for not wanting to BE THERE and take care of them too (if you have kids)? And from a childhood with daddy just "coming by" is definitley worse! I'd rather him have been there period. Sometimes people just REALLY have to suck up the childishness for the kids for real. That's why so many of the 90z generation is so ****ed up. (If you are talking about your self not wanting to be married blah) maybe you should look into your self and minus the part where you **** not-**** ass females. Get some depth in your thought to weed out the air head chicks that you love being in a. Relationship with and maybe you wouldn't have this negative (in my opinion) mind set about marriage, and relationships.

TheeAwesomest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for trying, please come again

bradd80 said:
Theeawesomest,

I suspect you are a young woman who has idealized expectations of life and what it should entail. You're probably in love and about to get married and you have all these idealistic thoughts about how nice your life is going to be. And that's great, enthusiasm is good. The reality is, 70% of marriages end in divorce, and many of the 30% of the rest are very miserable, unhappy marriages. The chances of you having a nice long lasting marriage with a traditional family, statistically speaking, are very very slim.

I suspect very much that your marriage will also be in that bracket, given your swearing, insults, unfounded accusations, and general failure to communicate properly as evidenced by your post.

There is no sense in "sucking up childishness" in a marriage if everyone is miserable and unhappy. Often the children suffer even more in such an environment. Armchair quarterbacking is so easy these days, but once you're actually in the game it's a far different story regarding how you (and even more importantly others) act.

You're young and immature right now and still have a lot to experience, but life will soon show you that it doesn't always end up the way you want it to - ie happy marriage, happy kids, parents who stay together. Instead of arguing with me and telling me I'm wrong and "only meeting the wrong girls" come back in 20 years and let us know if you're still together with your current fiancé and how things have went.

By the way, all the guys here will appreciate the fact that your post is a great reminder of the kind of women we men have to deal with when considering marriage: when discussing a topic, we are met with insults, swearing, put downs, and blame.

I think every guy here can relate to that, and we all know where the real problem lays.

This just shows how much I am RIGHT ABOUT YOU. No, I have NO expectations for life!. I AM BEYOND MY YEARS. MENTALLY! One thing you got right is yes, i'm 22. Life.. I just try and do something with it since I am here. I communicate perfectly fine. You understood what I said .. Did you not? Honestly I'd rather my parents have argued than, not been together. I actually (i like to say was depressed) but, am.. Honestly I see no point in this whole "life" game but, since I have god in my life. Suicide isn't the way.

So I'm just here trying to do something with myself. So I am glad you think i'm so optimistic about it all. And expecting "ohhh imma get married and have such and such number of kids and live in a huge house!" Die old and happy. I personally just believe that "If you really want to do something you will! Period" so that's where you probable got what you thought from. You are probable projecting how you felt when you got married onto this conversation. Like that's how I will feel. I'm a lot more thought out. Once again childish. I "curse" because it is part of the (english) language which I speak. I have no "ohh i shouldn't say this word because it is bad" bone in my body. I am a very opinionated, assertive person. What ever word best expressed what I mean is what I am going to say. Regardless of slang, how it appeals to others or whatever.

There is a time and place of course.

You sound like you've been destroyed by females who've you been with (refer back to what I said to you originally) which is why you have this lazy bull**** ass attitude (in my opinion) about marriage and relationships. You are the one who thought of a happy ending and didn't get it because you should have put more work into yourself and who you were looking to have a life spent with. Instead of being lazy and expect easy work to pay off.

You seem ruined and negative
I am ruined with sense and learned from it.

Here is a few more tips: statistics are bull.. You don't have to be one.
Being called immature isn't an insult? I should be the one crying wolf right?
This whole discussion is an insult to women but, I'm not crying.. (You'd think since your words claim to have depth in them, that you'd have some wisdom or "been around the block so to speak)
So Why are you acting like who ever ruined your expectations was the only type of person in the world?

No, i am not insulting you i am a very honest and vigilante person
I am not mad about these post because i am not all women. I am me.
One in googlian. No explanation needed.

It takes a strong man to handle me and that's what I have.

Once again. I am beyond my years. If you didn't catch that.

One more if you make it this far.. Any intelligent person knows NOT EVERYONE IS THE SAME. Thanks for guessing.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage is hard... Especially with young kids because they take away( because we allow our selves to be consumed by their presence) your quality/private time from you as a couple. Probability of divorce goes up by 15% per child on an already 60% + divorce rate. I have lived/learned from much of the hard part..having been with my wife and kids for 20 years pretty much. It gets easier once all the kids are over the age of 10 btw. What all people must learn if they want a successful marriage is YOUR MARRIAGE must come first in order for it to last and if you didn't MAKE the time to be each others priority (like you promised whem you married) then there's nothing left between you when the kids grow up and move out. You have to be a couple first.. And stay in love by meeting eachothers intimate needs. This displays to them how to love and be loved as we live it as an example for them to learn from.

Epi

Edit to say.. It took many years to find happiness in our marriage. We have it now and are more in love than ever but it was a lot of work to get to this point.