Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Please dont misunderstand

Jackreacher20144

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not a troll. What I said to you about my cheating wife is true. I know its pathetic of me but I just wanted some advice.

abe0

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the advice is you need to be a man....you need to cut your losses...you need to file for divorce ...and if you finally became a real man with some real b+lls...then in the future if you are lucky you might be able to have a real LTR. Until, you do that ....all you relationships will be doomed to fail because non of these women will respect you.
My God...she has been doing another man all your married life and you still take her back? What kind of fool ..what kind of man are you?
Take this advice.....BE A MAN>>>>END THIS NOW!!!
Abe......good luck

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are a pathetic excuse for a man. A dude has been plugin your biatch for a year and you ask her to come back?? YOU ask her. You didn't even make her beg. Wtf?? You fvckimg kidding me. Open arms and ask her to come back after his covck has been I'm her mouth and she was gargling on his semen. How long do you think your marriage is going last? for next 30 years please. Man the fvck up and get rid of her otherwise you will be a suiside stat. I bet you she only came back to you coz the other guy didn't want her. This is not a fling. She was into him emotionally and physically . Don't believe the bs she gave. She is as much as fault . And she moved to be with him as well???? Holy Jesus would be rolling in his grave to have made the weakest male specimen of all time.
This is not about love. Coz she clearly does not love you. She lied for all that time and you ignore that. The guy didn't make her lie. If I was your friend I would have no respect for you . Your dad must be shaking his head for having a puzzy azz son like you. And you still believe her lies that the other guy seduced her?? For one night I can understand but she was with this dude for a whole year. How can you trust again. How can you even show your face in public again.

You deserve to be cheated on like that coz you are the AFC of the fvcking century.

You said this is the first time she cheat because this she was really into this guy?? If she was she wouldn't have come back to you . She would have married him. She's also not into you otherwise she wouldn't have cheated. She did it before but didn't get caught . Your wife is a complete CVNT.
No one is safe from her. You got married and this is what you get. She would have done the same to the other dude.

No wonder ppl confuse you for a troll. This story is so unbelievable. If it true God help mankind

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jackreacher20144 said:
I am not a troll. What I said to you about my cheating wife is true. I know its pathetic of me but I just wanted some advice.
Jack, you have to understand that the way to fix your situation is so obvious to everyone who took the time to read your thread. What's even more painful to read, is that you've been given some great advice yet fail to take any action to better your situation.

You wanted advice, you got what you asked for.

You know you are in a pathetic situation. You need to start rebuilding from the ground up. Your problem isn't your cheating wife. It's you. You have no self respect. Take time to work towards being the man you want to be. Set goals, start achieving them.

Do not live your life like a doormat and let the world walk all over you.