Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

two married people wanting each other

detail

Reaction score
I have a female friend in business with me . My wife and I don't have sex ,haven't for about 3 years now. Just j o mostly. She has a hubby who is worthless and lazy. makes a person lose a lot of passion when having this situation. we both have talked openly with each other about our problems and our likes outside the marriage. She talks about wanting outside relationships if things don't work. That is alot. I have said I need a one on one. don't want to be with a lot of women. Like I said two people that talk about the things we talk about ...oral sex and how much we like it and everything. Is she somehow telling me to make a move or what?

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Settle your issues before complicating your life.

You are married. She is married.

Fix this. Then go out.

Otherwise you're using your spouses as training wheels.

Very beta.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been there done that. Trust me, that's the gates of hell.

Get the married man sex primer. Run the program and you will have a path, and a good decision in a few months.

And FYI, her husband is probably a good guy and doesn't have this coming. hes probably just clueless.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If all your problems with your current wife is that there is no sex , maybe you can re-initiate it again with her, but make sure she will think you want sex because you find her sexy.

DAardwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
detail said:
Like I said two people that talk about the things we talk about ...oral sex and how much we like it and everything. Is she somehow telling me to make a move or what?
Evan, to answer your question: Who knows? Women talk and talk all the time, and speculate out loud, especially if they are in the company of a safe guy. It seems like you're the work-husband.

Read the advice of the posters above. From the little information you've posted you're a big mess. Fix yourself, fix your marriage.