Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mistress and Wife

DjVelvet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=194555

This thread is a followed up of the above mentioned.

I know I will be blasted by nearly all members here but I am sincerely looking for help...

Background
- I am married with a great wife and a beautiful child
- I had a 2months affair with a HB9 Model (call her mistress)
- I am beginning to fall in love with mistress every passing day (very bad)
- none of them know of each other's existence (My wife doesn't know I am cheating)
- I still love my wife a lot

Now I want to leave my mistress before I invested my heart further to the mistress.

I have to make myself forget and move on from my mistress, i want to start giving my wife and child my 100%. (have not been spending much time with them.)

So the main question is what exactly should I do to forget the mistress.. It may seem to be the same solution as curing Oneitis?

Many people here are sure going to blast me up...

DjVelvet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As for sex... The mistress is giving me wild good sex and tons of "honeymoon" "gf feeling"

Thus, for the past 2 months, I am nearly fuvking my mistress 90% my wife 10%. It's like an addiction to drugs.. And I find myself Extremely Addicted to he mistress. I miss my mistress every fuvking second...

And some more.. the mistress is no "Marriage quality"

HELP!

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bleh, this is all a mess, I've deleted my original post.

You're best bet is to remove her from your life entirely. No more pub. No more mistress. No more anything with her at all. She's gone now. She's never coming back in your life.

The moral decisions you make for yourself are your own, as are the natural consequences.

I don't condone actively manipulating or actively lying to anyone.

I think you're lying to yourself. Somewhere inside of you, things are not right (despite your 'success' and 'alpha game').

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All right, I might sound like a real SOB, but . . . .

. . . . find a couple of new babes, fvck their brains out for a few months, and . . . .

. . . . the "m[d]istress won't seem like such hot sh1t anymore

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DjVelvet said:
- none of them know of each other's existence (My wife doesn't know I am cheating)
You obviously didn't read the ebook I gave you the link for.

You CANNOT become emotionally invested in your mistress. It will lead to you making mistakes which puts your marriage at greater risk. Not only that, you're leading the mistress on about your non-existent "single" status. If she finds out you're married, she may choose to let your wife know about the affair.

You need to end the relationship with your mistress before you (or her) completely fvcks up your marriage. It's a two-month long relationship, so it will be easy to end. Just tell her that you're not right for each other and you cannot see her anymore. Then get rid of her number.

If you actually DO want to have a mistress, you should start fresh with a new one. The ebook I gave you the link for actually gives good suggestions with what to look for in an ideal mistress.

DjVelvet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
You obviously didn't read the ebook I gave you the link for.

You CANNOT become emotionally invested in your mistress. It will lead to you making mistakes which puts your marriage at greater risk. Not only that, you're leading the mistress on about your non-existent "single" status. If she finds out you're married, she may choose to let your wife know about the affair.

You need to end the relationship with your mistress before you (or her) completely fvcks up your marriage. It's a two-month long relationship, so it will be easy to end. Just tell her that you're not right for each other and you cannot see her anymore. Then get rid of her number.

If you actually DO want to have a mistress, you should start fresh with a new one. The ebook I gave you the link for actually gives good suggestions with what to look for in an ideal mistress.
Ok Desi, let me look at the ebook

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just the fact that your wife is only getting 10% of the sex is enough to put your marriage at risk. I bring this up mainly because you could get stuck paying child support payments.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
DjVelvet said:
I know I will be blasted by nearly all members here
DjVelvet said:
Gay.

Own and wear your naturally polygamous nature with pride.

The wedding was for her remember, your greasy burger on the side is for you.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
So, now we're advocating adultery?

( . )( . ) said:
Own and wear your naturally polygamous nature with pride. The wedding was for her remember, your greasy burger on the side is for you.
You want to be polygamous? Don't get married. Freely fvck as many women as you can. I could go along with the first statement....yes, we all would love to fvck as many women as we can, even in marriage. It's natural, we love pvssy. Nothing wrong with admitting that.

Not sure where this site went wrong on this issue.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Djvelvet, a question for you. Has this episode made your wife more attracted to you? Not sure where this started or the events leading up to it, but I'm guessing that the whole 'aloof' aura you probably have around her is bringing out an natural alpha vibe around her. So I'm thinking that she probably is feeling the desire, thus your marriage should be pretty good right now.

On the other hand, we both know you've got some confidence/insecurities that aren't exactly worked out yet, as evidenced by your one-itis for this mistress, who's obviously supplying the excitement for your life.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not advocating that, the mistress was his choice. Although I had one myself, I don't suggest others do the same. It's very risky and can put the man in deep financial 5hit.

What I AM advocating is that if he's going to have a mistress, he should learn the best ways to handle it and all the risks that come with having one. The ebook covers everything and is surprisingly very compatible with the information shared on sosuave.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I'm not advocating that, the mistress was his choice. Although I had one myself, I don't suggest others do the same. It's very risky and can put the man in deep financial 5hit.

What I AM advocating is that if he's going to have a mistress, he should learn the best ways to handle it and all the risks that come with having one. The ebook covers everything and is surprisingly very compatible with the information shared on sosuave.
I guess I'm of the opinion that, if you're dumb enough to get married and then want to fvck around, WITH kids nonetheless, then maybe you need exactly what's coming to you. It's just so disrespectful to so many parties at one time.

Anybody can make a mistake, a one night stand, I get it. Happens to the best of us. But to continually chase another woman, and then FALL IN LOVE with her?

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Des -- I honestly have respect for you, you've been there to provide insightful thinking and I've learned from your perspectives.

I was thinking about this thread today.

The problem I have with this notion, is that on this forum we discuss how if a woman cheats she's 'DONE', final, that's it, NEXT, can't ever be trusted again. In fact, even women who have men friends who of course are AFC satellites, we say, NEXT her.

Why then, as men, can we say it's okay for US to cheat. Being open and honest about not being exclusive is one thing (she understands we have multiple girlfriends) -- but lying and manipulating someone, especially whom we have a child with, just doesn't seem like a real man. If anything, the OP had low self-esteem when fat, his wife has stayed with him, as he's said, done everything to be a wonderful wife, she likely has been entirely faithful. The moment he gets cut he can't control himself, and then actively works to deceive her and entertain cheating. That's not a man of character. That's actually a very very weak man. I've been exercising daily 10+ years and am in good shape, but I have never let it get to my head (maybe in fact that is a problem). I don't have respect for someone who after a short 3-6 months followed some 12-16 workout plan and now thinks its cool beans to deceive a person who is actively trusting him.

There's a huge double standard going on within this thread.

Des -- would you be OK if your woman was actively cheating and deceiving you? Wouldn't you come here and vent about it, and the chorus would chime in about hanging the cvm guzzling wh0re and how evil these b1tches are?

I just see human deception. Man or woman. They cheat. I see honesty as being scarcity like gold. This forum may not advocate that at all. That's what bothers me, the hypocrisy in what deem as "respect" in a relationship.

OP: This is just this thread http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=191888 all over again. WTF is wrong with you?

Last edited:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody can make a mistake, a one night stand, I get it. Happens to the best of us. But to continually chase another woman, and then FALL IN LOVE with her?
The "love" part is the entire problem here. The OP has consciously decided that he's going to have a mistress. I'm not going to judge his situation and/or need for a mistress. I had one for certain reasons and his reasons may or may not be different from mine. But when you're going behind someone's back, ESPECIALLY someone you live with, you need to be careful of what you're doing. Falling in love with the mistress is only going to lead to mistakes being made, and his wife will more than likely find out what's going on.

When you have a mistress, you have to think with your brain and NOT your d1ck.

The problem I have with this notion, is that on this forum we discuss how if a woman cheats she's 'DONE', final, that's it, NEXT, can't ever be trusted again. In fact, even women who have men friends who of course are AFC satellites, we say, NEXT her.

Why then, as men, can we say it's okay for US to cheat.
I actually did answer this question in another thread on the subject, but I cannot think of which one it is. Perhaps I can say it through two different scenarios...

When a man cheats, it's usually to fulfill a physical need. She's not giving him sex, so he's going to find it somewhere else. I believe a man can still love his wife, but get laid by someone else. If the man is required to cease interactions with the second party, he can do so and still see his wife as his long-life partner.

When a woman cheats, it's usually to fulfill an emotional need. The man isn't giving her enough attention, isn't touching her, and isn't adding any kind of excitement to her life. So she meets another man who she finds exciting. She receives emotional stimulation from her interactions with him, and believes that he is the one she needs to fulfill her emotional needs. Then she fvcks him and feels an emotional connection. If she is required to cease interactions with the second party, she cannot see her husband as her life long partner. She has developed an emotional connection with the other guy, and not being able to spend time with him is only going to make her desire his company even more.

Not 100% of cases are like this, but I believe this is how the majority of them work.

When I had my mistress, I knew it was only to fulfill a need. I was planning on leaving my wife anyway, and this girl was available to spend time with me, to chat with me, and to be sexual with me. I didn't want her as a life-long partner, I wanted her to keep me company and to give me sexual pleasure. When her fiancee started to suspect that we were fvcking, I ended the affair.

A few months later, my ex-wife decided to cheat on me as well. I found all the proof in her email account. It wasn't really the affair itself that bothered me. The things that bothered me were that: 1) it was her best friend's husband and 2) she was talking about their future together and how much our child adored him. The fact that she was trying to groom him to become a step-father to MY child upset me more than anything.

She was telling everyone that she was leaving me (although she played the victim when I ended it.) I had quit giving her any emotional excitement over the past year. I had no respect for this woman, and I thought she was a disgrace to the family we had created. (I could state all the reasons, but that's a long post in itself.)

Women can go through relationships without sex quite easily. It's the emotional fluctuation they require to remain in a relationship. This is why women will stay with abusive men or start arguments and drama and be completely emotionally satisfied, even if the sex has dried up.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Hah.."ADULTERY". The only word you will typically hear only men chastise other men with. Meanwhile in chickworld *tumbleweeds*

Your moral hangups are exactly that, yours.

speed dawg said:
You want to be polygamous? Don't get married.
Maybe I might want a loving relationship with 1 particular woman and to further my genes in the best possible environment that is available?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DjVelvet said:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=194555

This thread is a followed up of the above mentioned.

I know I will be blasted by nearly all members here but I am sincerely looking for help...

Background
- I am married with a great wife and a beautiful child
- I had a 2months affair with a HB9 Model (call her mistress)
- I still love my wife a lot

Now I want to leave my mistress before I invested my heart further to the mistress.

I have to make myself forget and move on from my mistress, i want to start giving my wife and child my 100%. (have not been spending much time with them.)

So the main question is what exactly should I do to forget the mistress.. It may seem to be the same solution as curing Oneitis?

No Contact, as always. This should be the easiest Oneitis to cure, since you have to IF you want to save your marriage. Did you honestly think there was some other way to forget and move on?

Of course you'll have to let her down easy or she may blow the whistle.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
When a man cheats, it's usually to fulfill a physical need. She's not giving him sex, so he's going to find it somewhere else. I believe a man can still love his wife, but get laid by someone else. If the man is required to cease interactions with the second party, he can do so and still see his wife as his long-life partner.

When a woman cheats, it's usually to fulfill an emotional need. The man isn't giving her enough attention, isn't touching her, and isn't adding any kind of excitement to her life. So she meets another man who she finds exciting. She receives emotional stimulation from her interactions with him, and believes that he is the one she needs to fulfill her emotional needs. Then she fvcks him and feels an emotional connection. If she is required to cease interactions with the second party, she cannot see her husband as her life long partner. She has developed an emotional connection with the other guy, and not being able to spend time with him is only going to make her desire his company even more.

Not 100% of cases are like this, but I believe this is how the majority of them work.

When I had my mistress, I knew it was only to fulfill a need. I was planning on leaving my wife anyway, and this girl was available to spend time with me, to chat with me, and to be sexual with me. I didn't want her as a life-long partner, I wanted her to keep me company and to give me sexual pleasure. When her fiancee started to suspect that we were fvcking, I ended the affair.

A few months later, my ex-wife decided to cheat on me as well. I found all the proof in her email account. It wasn't really the affair itself that bothered me. The things that bothered me were that: 1) it was her best friend's husband and 2) she was talking about their future together and how much our child adored him. The fact that she was trying to groom him to become a step-father to MY child upset me more than anything.

She was telling everyone that she was leaving me (although she played the victim when I ended it.) I had quit giving her any emotional excitement over the past year. I had no respect for this woman, and I thought she was a disgrace to the family we had created. (I could state all the reasons, but that's a long post in itself.)

Women can go through relationships without sex quite easily. It's the emotional fluctuation they require to remain in a relationship. This is why women will stay with abusive men or start arguments and drama and be completely emotionally satisfied, even if the sex has dried up.
Well, didn't you cheat on her first? What sort of trend is that setting for the relationship and how can you expect someone not to turn on you after that? After all, you hurt someone deeply doing that.

I understand your premis, and maybe many men, or most a-typical alpha males desire simple sexual pleasure. But clearly many men look beyond that also. There certainly are some men who 'emotionally' cheat as well as 'physically' cheat. Look at the OP in this thread. He's doing both--emotionally and physically cheating--his pursuit of sex also is a pursuit of emotional comfort in this woman. That goes against the basic notion of 'men cheat for sex', 'women cheat for security'. I just don't think that's true in all cases. There are too plenty of women whom have a healthy sexual appetite and want nothing more in their cheater than sex. This could be more rare, but men and women are NOT that different in all circumstances. Some women are driven to cheat as their home-lives are falling apart, or they find comfort in someone else. Men cheat because of this too--finding comfort in someone else.

Most of what we hear about in the news are cheating politicians or actors who have a few plates on the side. Maybe they don't get seriously emotionally involved.

But I don't think that's how all people work by any means.

It's not cool to tout anti-cheat philosophy towards women but not be able to uphold this ourselves. I don't buy that argument at all--that's a very selfish viewpoint. If you want to be spinning lots of plates, DON'T GET EXCLUSIVE -- and even worse, DON'T GET MARRIED.

The OP and the testosterone-loving ex-house-DJ are one of the same molds. These are weak men who committed and CHOSE to create a FAMILY, CHOSE to take on a COMMITMENT, but then suddenly they FLAKE OUT because suddenly they LOST 20lbs, or they GAINED SOME MUSCLE. WEAK! That's some WEAK-@SS sh1t. Especially when these women have treated them WELL, take care of their family, and haven't given up on life.

It would be a TOTALLY different story if she's put on 100lbs, threw away all of her hobbies and has become a nagging wh0re. And meanwhile you've been getting jacked.

These situations are not that. These are men who have poor self control and who are utterly selfish and care not how even their CHILDREN are affected. These are scvmmy weak men.

The unfortunate thing is they do not know how FAST LIFE CAN CHANGE.

They might have big muscles and a 6-pack now...and sabotage their marriage and scar people emotionally and mentally (women and children)...but their muscles or 6 packs may not last forever...they might get hit by a car and lose their legs...where would these macho men be then? Wifey left them long ago through their selfishness. Who would want to stick by and help these fools when they experience real struggle?

Have some fvcking class.

And we blame women for being 'evil'. This forum is so biased and male-slanted, demonizing all women but rewarding and praising cheating men. Catch-22? Hypicrosy? hell yes. :yes:

Then we wonder why there aren't any good women...maybe it's because they trusted a man and had their baby and the fvcker cheated in a calculated and cold manner foresaking even their children.

This ain't a war of men vs. women. This is a war of a man being true to himself. These men are not true to themselves. They made commitments, and rather than man up and end that commitment they take the weakest shallowest way out...and come here asking for advice...to show off their accomplishments...what a joke.

A real man doesn't actively and pre-meditatively hurt and destroy the people he claims he 'loves' and those women who claim to 'love' him. These men are a joke and a disrespect to all men and all women who seek trusting relationships. They don't deserve respect NOR trust.

Like I said, you want to play, don't get married. That's your ACTIVE CHOICE and DECISION.