Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Game and PUA tactics inevitabley lead to MGTOW

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is unavoidable gentleman!

The reason is this. Most of us here determine our value by the amount of Pvssy we can get. :eek: YES! don't deny it. deep down you know this is true in one form or the other. You come back here to learn why you have failed, you comeback to read up on game, you pretend to also read up on innergame/selfdevelopment but with the intention to get more pvssy.

we comeback each and everytime for what? for Validation.. Validation from women! women who are just other human beings. LoL the phrase of "don't pedestalize" women has no meaning on this site.

Eventually you will realize it yourself, the amount of time you have wasted, the money spend, the feeling of frustrations.... even for those who do have great success with game... boredom will eventually set in. ( do not mention succesfull PUA's like Tyler or Julian. they do this to make money. women are not the priority to them, Money is! )

when this happens..the next step is ultimately MGTOW. And women will start to move far down the list of your priorities.

this doesn't mean you're going to live like a monk on a mountain. It just means you just don't give a Fvck about what women think anymore. Your focus will completely shift to yourself and what you can do to enhance your life for the best.

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny how I just read this. Check my thread on being desensitized. At the end of the day, I love women. MGTOW/MRA's just sound like a bunch of angry peeps with an axe to grind against the opposite gender.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a HUGE difference between NEEDING women and ENJOYING women.

Most guys NEVER discover the difference.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love women, I just don't really give a **** if one is in it....unless it's been a couple years, then the bear comes out of the den hungry....

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Starwolf said:

The reason is this. Most of us here determine our value by the amount of Pvssy we can get. :eek: YES! don't deny it. deep down you know this is true in one form or the other. You come back here to learn why you have failed, you comeback to read up on game, you pretend to also read up on innergame/selfdevelopment but with the intention to get more pvssy.

we comeback each and everytime for what? for Validation.. Validation from women! women who are just other human beings. LoL the phrase of "don't pedestalize" women has no meaning on this site.

Eventually you will realize it yourself, the amount of time you have wasted, the money spend, the feeling of frustrations.... even for those who do have great success with game... boredom will eventually set in. ( do not mention succesfull PUA's like Tyler or Julian. they do this to make money. women are not the priority to them, Money is! )

when this happens..the next step is ultimately MGTOW. And women will start to move far down the list of your priorities.

this doesn't mean you're going to live like a monk on a mountain. It just means you just don't give a Fvck about what women think anymore. Your focus will completely shift to yourself and what you can do to enhance your life for the best.
You might be only partially . Although might be some men who want to be a serial dater , but there are in the other side a huge number of men all what they want some skills to help them get a gf or wife.

Tell me what is the alternative , if I dont know how to get a gf , is there a source other than the manosphere that give advise for me ? do you know any couche or course that we can take , and we dont know it ? dont act like PUA hate guys , they critic PUA but cant give any alternative for the average guy who just want a gf .

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Starwolf said:

Speaking from my own experience, when you haven't been getting a lot of pvssy, dates, and attention from women in general, that's when a guy is usually really thirsty to obtain it. This is usually between the age of 13 - 30.

After you hit 30 and have been getting women, dates, pvssy consistently, the thrill of it is just gone. Plus at 30 you actually have something going for yourself of substance (a career, an education, retirement, savings) and you just have more things to focus on. At 30 your Career should be the most important thing in your life rather than impressing women, which actually ends up causing women to be more impressed by you.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I partially agree.

But let's be honest, if you've craved pu$$y all your life, it's okay to revel in it for some time, and it's very natural. You've earned it. But yeah, the logical next step is to realize it's actually not that important, and to become a genuinely great person.

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
evan12 said:
You might be only partially . Although might be some men who want to be a serial dater , but there are in the other side a huge number of men all what they want some skills to help them get a gf or wife.

Tell me what is the alternative , if I dont know how to get a gf , is there a source other than the manosphere that give advise for me ? do you know any couche or course that we can take , and we dont know it ? dont act like PUA hate guys , they critic PUA but cant give any alternative for the average guy who just want a gf .

Yes some guys just want a GF.. ironically PUA's and sites like this don't teach how to get "A" GF what are the first things you learn? Don't get, Oneitus, Get Plates etc etc,

even if you just picked some tactic and land the girl of your dreams. you're just a lucky beta (nothing wrong with that)

The alternative would be to focus on yourself as soon as possible. and don't be so obsessed about NEEDING a woman.

but no young sexually deprived guy wants to hear that :)

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The alternative would be to focus on yourself as soon as possible. and don't be so obsessed about NEEDING a woman.

but no young sexually deprived guy wants to hear that
I am already successful man and established, and still without gf .

So is this your solution of how to get a gf? , I hear this solution a lot from women( I think you are woman ) , but it never work , because if you dont approch women no women will jump on you , and hence you need PUA to teach you how to socialize and approach women .

People go to PUA because there no other practical advise, even if it has its flows, but still the only good in the market.

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and still without gf.... so?

take out the gf.

And you would be a Successful Established Man. Something to be happy and proud of would it not?

When I say Focus on yourself I mean this in the truest form. Enhance your life for yourself. It's a solution to your own happiness.
You say you hear this a lot from women.. and you think i'm a woman. (I don't see how gender plays a role when giving this advice ... but anyways)
I'm not a woman, But the next time you hear this advice from women think about it.

Look at how they apply it to themselves as well.. they don't have any ulterior motives for doing it
why do women get an education? - it makes them feel independent, smart, a sense of accomplishment even if for some it's only for show and tell
why do they work to make money? to buy stuff and spoil themselves rotten? did they spend one dollar on you? How many did you spend on them?
why do they learn to socialize and network so much? because they hate being lonely and having friends makes them happy. They also get the chance to go out and have fun with those friends.
why do they learn to dress so well and keep in shape? - First to feel good, secondly to compete with other women, third.. to get attention from guys

They truly do these things for their own benefit and happiness.

you on the other hand...

Last edited:

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Starwolf:
I think denying the human need for having offspring and loving people around him is just a failure by itself .
if you think women does not think about men when they do these things you are very wrong , in fact most women stop doing any of these things if they find "the right one" , beside that I lived in a country when women cant get sex whenever they want , and they were depressed just like men in western countries who cant get sex .
And you would be a Successful Established Man. Something to be happy and proud of would it not?
I am proud off, but my animal side want offspring it, I want sons to transfer my success to them . it is not about sex as you think.

why do women get an education? because it is expected from them to go , and most of married ones stop going so you guessed why .

why do they work to make money ? because they need to pay their bills
did they spend one dollar on you? Yes , statically talking women spend a huge part of their disposable income on beauty supplies to look more beautiful for men .
How many did you spend on them? I dont , unless she is a serious gf , and some of them offer to pay for me , so for me it is not a big deal
why do they learn to socialize and network so much? to find men, when a woman in searching status , she increase her social activity level

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have these urges to procreate.. never had them. And after being in a few LTRs i'm convinced that settling down living together with a woman and raising children is not for me.

but i can see where you are coming from and would be pointless to keep on discussing. Thanks for sharing your opinion and Good luck with your search.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
There's a HUGE difference between NEEDING women and ENJOYING women.

Most guys NEVER discover the difference.
↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑ Yep. Agree 100%.

Steady Eddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Starwolf said:

The truth.