Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Desperation of AFCs Still Blows Me Away

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So last night I went out for my birthday. I had designated drivers lined up to take me home, but the hostess (who's a HB7.5) begged to drive me home (she's got a bf). She had a dude hanging around her all night and was insisting that he was going to her place after closing time.

Dude followed her all the way to my place. On the way, she was telling me that 5hit like this is a regular occurrence for her. When we arrived, I invited her in and assured her I could blast a potato into the side of his car with my spud gun, but she told me she could lose him on the way home which was on the other side of town. Turns out she wasn't able to, so she drove to a friend's place for safety. He sat outside, waiting for her for 10 minutes before he took off.

This 5hit just blows me away. How in hell is it that guys can't realize that this is creepy and unattractive? He probably wasted 1/4 tank of gas stalking this chick.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
This is a Canadian guy right? Jesus... I haven't been home in awhile but I had no idea it was that bad. Guys must be especially thirsty now. I honestly don't know how people even hook up at home, let alone meet.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So did you fvck the girl?

Malcontent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Has she ever told him to fvk off or does she secretly like having his creepy attention?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
This is a Canadian guy right?
It is. The AFCs here are incredibly pathetic. Many of them give off that metrosexual vibe. The guy was standing by her much of the night as if he was going to protect her if I were to grab her breasts. Speaking of which, I passed a really good 5hit test with her....

Her: Could you please do xxxx for me?
Me: Forget it!
Her: I'll let you touch my boob!
Me: I don't need that. I've touched plenty of boobs.
Her: Dammit! That usually works!

Die Hard said:
So did you fvck the girl?
No. There's a few reasons for this:

1) She has a bf. However, they seem to be entering the "comfort stage" of their relationship. I've met the guy, and he's very much like the AFC body guard who followed us home. When I met him, he was standing guard beside this chick. When she gave me a big hug, he stomped off to somewhere else in the bar.

2) It was my birthday, and I was very drunk. There's no way anything would have worked even if she did come into my house.

3) She's a low priority for me. Even if we did end up together, I can't see her as being a long term investment. She'd be worth a few dates, a few lays, and would best be sent on her way 3 months later

4) Over the last while, I've just been lining up prospects and re-building my social circle after being in two LTRs over the course of one year. Once she's ready to ditch her bf, I'm sure she'll let me know.

5) I spent most of the evening cracking this HB6.5 who (without invite) showed up. I've known her for about a year, and I've been trying to figure this chick out. She's very closed off. Every time I've touched her in any sort of way, her body language gave off the "yuck" vibe. Last night, I cracked her open. I finally got eye contact, got her initiating kino, and had her laughing her ass off. I'm quite proud of myself with this one.

I'm never about the quick journey to the lay, I'm more about the overall strength of the IL that leads to the lay. However, that doesn't mean I'll turn down a quick lay when it falls into my lap ;)

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why guys who have never thought it would be a good idea to try and ignore a woman that has shut them down or friendzoned them. Women deal with this type of patheticness so frequently that it makes their heads spin when a guy willing to walk away.

Unfortunately, it's not just the hotties either like the OP's post confirms. It's the 7's and 6's too.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
For the readers on this thread, you'd do well to stay as far as possible from Canadian girls and Canadian men. I agree Des that Canadian men have become a bunch of wimps as have most American guys. That said, there is a HUGE percentage of our female pop that identifies as 'offended under any circumstances', I find that I can't even have a conversation at home anymore without someone 'being offended' by what I say. A lot of my Canadian friends here in China report the same with provinces outside Ontario being twice as bad.

During my friends wedding his mother made it a point to tell us how successful his sister was and how strong and independent she was. She said that his sister has a REAL relationship not like the ones here where the woman follows the man. Then my friend pointed out that his sister was also in debt for around 120k, working at pizza hut, had a completely useless degree, is a chain-smoker and her boyfriend is a limp wristed b1tch, he did this at the dinner table.. He is now RICH beyond measure, his wife was apparently some sort of millionaire, she bought him a house in hongcouver, car, paid his student loan and also gave him 20k to go back to school with.

Most of the 'Canadian' wedding party also refused to speak to me, even though I sat at the table with my wife who is enthusiastic about our relationship. They said, they are not sure how I got this way but I need to come back to 'reality'... Christ if that is reality, I'll be fine right here in imagination land. His best man (also from hongcouver) is a welfare case that was really 'pissed off' at the way I treated my 'sweet lady' and couldn't imagine why she was with me. A couple times while we were hanging out during their stay, the best man got so offended he stood up and left when the groom and I were talking about Canadian women. We tried desperately to introduce this guy to Chinese girls and he would have NONE of it, stayed in his room most of the time...he only wanted to meet ladies in the 'proper way'. We could have gotten him laid in a couple hours, (he's also a virgin). Canadians have their heads jammed so far up their asses all they can see is bvllsh1t.

I also have a bunch of other friends at home in Ontario who are all around my age and either have no gf or are dating landwhales. It seems to be an epidemic. The other thing I noticed is that most of the pairings in my hometown are with Asian women... actually rarely do you see anything else. I got into a discussion with a guy I met in Mark's Work Warehouse who was with his beautiful Korean wife... I gave him the thumbs up when he noticed me looking at them and came over to talk. A frumpy 20 something employee walked slowly past, obviously listening to us, with sort of a half scowl, we both agreed that the future in Canada for white men, is Asian women.

I know your job has got you stuck at home but you guys really need to take a couple weeks vacation outside the bubble.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in this $hithole province and everything you say is true. I take salsa lessons on a semi-regular basis at school, and there is one guy there who is taking it with his gf. He won't let anyone dance with her during class even though your suppose to rotate partners. These muther****ing beta faggots are ruining it for everyone here.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Des,
Oh Take care...A Guy like this can really hurt you...he knows where you live...You are very vulnerable...Thinners on your car,fuel line cut and a match,car keys scratched around the enamel,couple of his mates waiting on you in the Car Park one night....You live in Canada,you have Police...She is enjoying the Phantasy that you guys are Duelling for her,otherwise she would put an Apprehended violence order on him!

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear LiveFreeX,
Strange but the situation you describe with Asian Girls is also my experience here in Australia...Difficult to understand,but your bed is never empty when you break into their Culture.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
It is. The AFCs here are incredibly pathetic. Many of them give off that metrosexual vibe. The guy was standing by her much of the night as if he was going to protect her if I were to grab her breasts. Speaking of which, I passed a really good 5hit test with her....

No. There's a few reasons for this:

1) She has a bf. However, they seem to be entering the "comfort stage" of their relationship. I've met the guy, and he's very much like the AFC body guard who followed us home. When I met him, he was standing guard beside this chick. When she gave me a big hug, he stomped off to somewhere else in the bar.

2) It was my birthday, and I was very drunk. There's no way anything would have worked even if she did come into my house.

3) She's a low priority for me. Even if we did end up together, I can't see her as being a long term investment. She'd be worth a few dates, a few lays, and would best be sent on her way 3 months later

4) Over the last while, I've just been lining up prospects and re-building my social circle after being in two LTRs over the course of one year. Once she's ready to ditch her bf, I'm sure she'll let me know.

5) I spent most of the evening cracking this HB6.5 who (without invite) showed up. I've known her for about a year, and I've been trying to figure this chick out. She's very closed off. Every time I've touched her in any sort of way, her body language gave off the "yuck" vibe. Last night, I cracked her open. I finally got eye contact, got her initiating kino, and had her laughing her ass off. I'm quite proud of myself with this one.

I'm never about the quick journey to the lay, I'm more about the overall strength of the IL that leads to the lay. However, that doesn't mean I'll turn down a quick lay when it falls into my lap ;)
So.... you're a White Knight.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Speaking of which, I passed a really good 5hit test with her....

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Oh what a different world it would be if every man handled this sh|t test this way.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Desdinova again.

teebear

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with Canadian men or women. We're a pretty sturdy bunch up here. Always have been, always will be.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This 5hit just blows me away. How in hell is it that guys can't realize that this is creepy and unattractive? He probably wasted 1/4 tank of gas stalking this chick.
I dont think he is AFC ,he seem determined guy , and bty women usually give-up for this type of men who insist of getting them , if you do it from a strong position , I think eventually he will get what he want .
Cazanofa was doing something like this to seduce women .

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
evan12 said:
I dont think he is AFC ,he seem determined guy , and bty women usually give-up for this type of men who insist of getting them , if you do it from a strong position , I think eventually he will get what he want .
________

Maybe you consider stalking either 'alpha' male behavior or something women find charming.

LOL

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
evan12 said:
He may not be doing things the right way, but it wouldn't shock me if she ended up giving it to him. Women like to feel desired.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
________

Maybe you consider stalking either 'alpha' male behavior or something women find charming.

LOL
Biologically talking it is alpha behavior ,that is why women giveup for them , it give them impression this man get what he want and does not giveup easly which is sexy thing for them

Socially ,legally : not acceptable DO NOT DO IT before you as a lawyer, as stalking is illegal in most countries. (only risk takers or crazy men do it ) .