Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stories of Aplha Tingles

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We all heard this and read this stories
I would like to start a thread dedicated to this where women go crazy for aplha bad boys

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fears for Syria-bound London schoolgirls suspected of trying to join Islamic State

London: Three schoolgirls have fled the UK in a suspected bid to travel to Syria and join the Islamic State group.

Shamima Begum, 15, Kadiza Sultana, 16, and an un-named 15-year-old, all from east London, flew to Istanbul, in Turkey, from Gatwick airport on Tuesday without leaving any messages behind for family or friends.

Scotland Yard detectives urgently appealed for information about the missing girls, who all go to the Bethnal Green Academy school and were described as "straight-A students".

Despite knowing that they will be gang banded they are still joining this group
just few minutes in the news i heard the girls we talking about having babies with them

News Article: http://www.smh.com.au/world/fears-f...ng-to-join-islamic-state-20150220-13kwdv.html

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told a woman to "Fvck Off" because she was acting poorly and being a brat. The next day she was blowing up my phone, email, texting, just crazy.

A woman will spin when they are getting fed a dose of Alpha they did not see coming!

Malcontent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I went out to the bar with a married woman who had kept pestering me to hang out, my girlfriend at the time found me and said "About time you started acting like a real man." Then we went home and she ripped my clothes off and I started fvking her like a worthless wh0re who I viewed only as a warm spot to sink my c0ck. But then she started crying about 5 min into it. Some BS about childhood trauma, etc. Fvkin BPD cvnts...