Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: What It’s Like to Be a 58-Year-Old Virgin

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear MDJ,
That's soo sad!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
I think the world record is a guy in his 60s.
I'm sure there are virgin monks, bishops, or asexual guys older than that.
What a sad story for that poor guy, though. And it goes way beyond the sex, he's obviously very lonely.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was abused as a kind so his mind is not in the right place.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if weak afc fathers create so many problems to many users in this forum, you can guess what a psyco like his fathers made.

Awfully the ability to have sex while it doesnt measure your value as man, is a good benchmark of how you stay physically, mentally and emotionally.

This guy had serious problems, a family which fvcked up his personality and self esteem, that eye which probably gave him a weird look, being skinny and looking weak.

To that add that he live in the west where there are no such things beyond look and success to value someone, Im surprised we're not into an other spree killer discussion.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a 40 y/o virgin. He is a great case study about the things that repel women.

He grew up in the house next door to mine. We rode the same school bus and had a lot of classes together. I never saw him even talk to a girl. He's not gay; he's just dorky and repels women. I wouldn't call him attractive, but he isn't short or fat.

The guy in the article is poor. My virgin friend isn't. He is literally a rocket scientist. His million dollar home should be paid off any time now, and he is considering an early retirement. He travels extensively wherever he feels like going.

The problem is his choices in life. Every single thing he is interested in is chick repellent. He goes to every Comic-con, as well as several other "-con" conventions that I don't really understand. (dragon-con?) He's into computer games, but really weird obscure role-playing ones. He writes how-to manuals for these weird games. He doesn't have a single normal hobby or social interest.

He's on facebook every night talking about making dinner, working in the yard, and any mundane thing, which is what lonely people do. Sometimes he complains about crushing loneliness and "another night spent alone." I can see girls who start out as interested in him over facebook become immediately chased away by his needy personality and low self-esteem.

I know his older brother used to beat him up when they were kids. Maybe that is the source of his low self-image. There's no reason why he wouldn't be the perfect candidate for a mail-order bride, other than just not thinking he is worthy of any woman. And that attitude is what has probably kept him from getting one his entire life.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
The problem is his choices in life. Every single thing he is interested in is chick repellent. He goes to every Comic-con, as well as several other "-con" conventions that I don't really understand. (dragon-con?) He's into computer games, but really weird obscure role-playing ones. He writes how-to manuals for these weird games. He doesn't have a single normal hobby or social interest.
That just goes to show how it isn't enough to have hobbies and interests. They have to be hobbies that involve some social interaction, and preferably both genders, for them to be of any use in attracting women. You can't just sit in the house and play video games, although I know several women who are heavily into computer games themselves.

Nerds aren't necessarily automatically repellent to women like they used to be, IMO. But by the time a guy reaches 40 and has never gotten laid, his mind has to be a series of booby traps that will blow up in his face anytime he even gets close to having some success with women. Plus he's not going to have any skill, and that can't help him either. The poor bastards, I feel for them, I really do.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Absurd.

But there are more virgins around than you might think. Some men (and women) are asexual.

If a man is attracted to women and still a virgin in his 50's then he just doesn't want it bad enough. It's not that hard to get laid. Even regards get laid. And you can always pay a prostitute if you're determined to get laid.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get those social circles a-spinnin', homies.

letsplay

Don Juan
Reaction score
well... I lost it a few months back :rockon: 2014. was good for me :)

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great article , actually it opened my eyes to things I can do it while I am young, he didnt ask a lot of women out , he just assumed they will reject him .

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just like a few other guys have pointed out at that point how the hell do you not bang a hooker?

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
btownbuck2012 said:
just like a few other guys have pointed out at that point how the hell do you not bang a hooker?
He mentioned in the article that he'd rather not know the pleasure of sex otherwise it'll leave him wanting more.

Really feel for the guy though - sounds like he had the worst upbringing which has screwed him over for life..