Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you were given 10 mins or less

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of game you will run on a chick?
Assume this Chance comes to you only once. would like to know some answers from Expereinced DJ's.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhhh, Speed Seduction? :)

Anyway, 10 minutes is a short while so you have to escalate quickly, mostly through nonverbal interaction. Lots of eye contact, lots of kino, you need to cause a physical reaction inside of her, get those "love chemicals" rushing through her body.

Basically, do what RSD's Tyler Durden does in his videos. Of course that'll be harder if you're not meeting her during nightlife, such behavior may come off as too agressive to her. But you have to implement some type of similar approach as Tyler's to whatever circumstances you're meeting her under.

Do you have more info about the circumstances?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Introduce myself. Ask her name. Then:

Lefty: You seem pretty attached to that phone there

HB: why is that

Lefty: Because, you (haven't put the thing down, keep staring at it, keep using it, whatever)... You know they got 12 step programs for people like you to be cured of addiction

Hb: haha very funny wise guy

Lefty: I know.So how about you give me the number to that thing so I can text or call you before u are cured

Hb: 309-555-0000

Lefty: All right thanks. I need to get going now to go save the rest of the world

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10 minutes or less to do what?

Get her number? If you need 10 minutes to get her number, you're probably doing it wrong.

Get her in bed? Now that's a challenge.

Maximummax said:
What kind of game you will run on a chick?
The game called walking up to her and doing whatever comes to mind.

Maximummax said:
Assume this Chance comes to you only once
This should be irrelevant. If you care that this is your "only chance", you already have a problem.