Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm tired of watching Rome burn

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(this is just a long rant and probably won't even make sense, but I'm in pain here and I just need to type this)

Each and every day I feel like I'm just sitting on the sidelines while the mass idiocy in this country destroys everything that's good and sacred. I mean I go to work and see all these "empowered" women shoving their weight around in the office (coming up with "analyses" on current market trends) meanwhile I'm busting my ass actually bringing in revenue for the company. I'm in Sales.

Guess who gets recognized in the meetings? Not me.

I remember I was listening to an opie and anthony podcast on youtube when patrice o'neal was alive and they had some woman named Dr. Z on and she was essentially bragging about how she slooted around with over 100 guys. Patrice compared it to him bragging about eating a bag of potato chips.

I have an intense anger towards women. This isn't something that I've admitted a-lot on this site but lately I can't take it anymore. Women are rewarded massively, in both their personal and professional lives, for a minimal amount of effort AND THEN they want to preach about how hard work pays off? The **** do they know about hard work?

I use linkedin alot to prospect potential people that I am going to be attempting to reach out to try and set up an initial demo with my firm. If you're familiar with linkedin than you know that there are a ton of career related advice, tips, etc. articles that you can read written by other people on linkedin. 95% of them are b.s. Here's one that really made me angry --->https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/2014...-was-sexually-harassed-here-s-how-i-responded

You know why it really made me angry? Because the same woman who wrote it also put this video on youtube -->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFmh8jD5mwU

Now after reading that article and watching that video and knowing that they were both put out by the same woman, I dare you to give me one solid reason why I shouldn't put a bullet in my head. I mean our country is finished. This woman received massive praise on linkedin from both men & women, but is cleary a sloot herself.

I'm not going to give you my life story, but I'm damned sure that I've lost a good 5-10 years on my life just with the amount of b.s. and stress I've had to deal with over the years to try and position myself for success in life. I mean money problems, mental problems, anxiety problems, etc. You name it, I've been plagued by it. But I've also PUSHED through them and am at a point where I can feel confident with the career path that is laid out in front of me. But it damn sure came at a price.

But I look around on a daily basis and am just disgusted with everything I see and hear. I was walking home from work tonight and right outside of Madison Square Garden there was a big advertisement for some new 2015 car and in big bold letters on the sign it said "Thou Shalt Covet". And all I hear people talk about is where they're going to drink at. drink. drink. drink. Which bar are they at? What drink specials are going on tonight?

Is there not more to life than bars? Is there not more to life than Tinder? is there not more to life than taking a picture of your stupid piece of desert before you eat it just so you can throw it up on twitter?

It's not just women, it's people in general. I'm new to new york city and there was a guy at my job that started about a month after i did. He was on the sales team too but in a more senior level role than i was. Well his wife was 7 months pregnant when he started, and 2 months later right after she gave birth to their first born child, 2 weeks afterwards to be exact, he got canned because he wasn't hitting his numbers. He and I got along real well and it came as a total surprise to me. And everyone in the office who pretended to be this guy's friend showed no reaction. Didn't seem sad or upset one bit. I stepped outside and gave him a call right afterwards and did my best not to become too emotional, just because I was genuinely devastated for him. We still keep in touch and he's told me that I was the only person in the office who checked up on him after he was let go. The others were clearly fakes.

I read alot in the manosphere about how things are supposed to get better as you get older. I don't see that for myself though as the amount of stress I'm under has really ran my body down. I mean I've got some crazy **** going on with my gums right now. They almost look as if they are pulling away from my teeth, which I've read online can be caused by stress. It certainly isn't from poor oral hygiene. I brush and floss twice a day. I've got a dentist appointment tomorrow. My skin is often pal and i've constantly got bags under my eyes, even when I get a full nights sleep. I'll be lucky if I make it to 60 without having a massive heart attack or a stroke.

Surely I'm not the only 25 year old dude on this site that feels this way? I mean can you imagine if Hilary Clinton gets elected? Women and other feminized males are having their play time right now and society is suffering. I'm suffering. I don't know what the **** to do. i'm at a loss. I need help. I tried to go to a psychologist but it was too much money. I often wonder about jumping off the George Washington bridge as I've read that falling from that height would be painless. Don't know if i'd ever have the guts to do it though. I'm just lost man and I guess I just need a pat on the back, but I can't find one in this world.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound similar to how I felt long, long ago. Best thing is to just focus on taking care of your own business. Create a solid, specific, 5 and 10 year plan, and stick to it.

Just imagine those women in ten years, they'll be filled with ten times as much hate as you are now. The economy is slowly going off the rails, and most of them are nowhere near as important as they think they are.

There WILL come a time in the future when they HAVE to face reality, and it won't be pretty.

But by focusing on yourself, and increasing your skills (sales and anything else) you'll be securing your future.

Anytime you feel the anger bubbling up, imagine YOU in ten years vs. THEM in ten years. If they want to pretend to be important, let them.

Laugh at them like little kids playing house.

Work sucks, everybody hates it, everybody stabs everybody in the back, everybody's fake. That's why they have to PAY YOU to show up every day.

As for that LI/YT girl, she's just trying really hard to pretend she's important. The comments on her vids are pretty funny. As with in the other thread (about Yahoo news) most commenters know what's up.

Take advice from Tyler Durden (the movie guy, not the PUA): Cultivate the ability to let that which does not matter, truly slide.

We'll all be dead in 100 years anyhow.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
btownbuck2012 said:
I read alot in the manosphere about how things are supposed to get better as you get older
When we talk about things getting better when you get older, we usually mean older than 25. You're plenty young still with plenty of time for things to get better. But the real caveat about that saying is this: Things will get better as you get older IF you put in the work to improve yourself. Sounds like you're working hard, so maybe you're doing this. Of course you need to work smart as well as hard.

You should really be building a life for yourself without women. Forget about women for a minute and start building the kind of life that you want where you can thrive on your own. If a woman or women happen to join you on that journey, so be it. But build yourself up so you can be happy on your own, regardless of what happens with females.

Just an aside here: I notice you live in New York. I suppose that is probably the best place in the world to live, you have everything there. But you seem to be very stressed, and very angry. I wonder if you've ever thought about moving someplace a little less stressful?

You seem to be angry about women's slvtty behaviors. My impression of New York is that dating there is very casual, and heavily based on the hit it and quit it, and spinning plates model, for both genders. Again, if this is making you angry, maybe you might do better in a more conservative setting.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Time to hit the road buddy, buy a backpack, save some cash and start traveling the world. You don't need much, when I was your age I was sitting in an apartment in Mexico banging some broad whom I met in a CELTA class. For 3 years I spent 6 months out of every year south of the border in a large rented house or apartment. It cost me about 300 bucks a month to rent a nice place and maybe 20 bucks in food, the rest of the time I spent playing video games, teaching English a little bit, meeting people and enjoying myself. I sat on the top of the pyramid of the sun once or twice a month for the entire day just taking it all in. 6 months I spent sitting on a beach in Puerto Vallarta in a sweet 3 bedroom rented apartment for $250/month. I did nothing but relax, body surf, let the waves hit my feet and bang latinas. I spent alot of time just walking around the city and exploring on foot. Moved to Guadajalara the next time, continued w/ my latin girl at the time, explored the city, found all the best ways to get cheap food and apartments (had a town house for $300/month)... I had nothing to do so I started making music on a computer and playing through every playstation 2 game I could get my hands on.... my 20's were GREAT.

As you know, I'm in China now and I'm older...but I am dreading the thought of going home (my wife wants a baby).. there seems to be absolutely nothing that home can offer apart from the medical system. I mean christ, I'm off right now for an entire month just relaxing and learning the Unity SDK for Oculus for something to do. I shudder to think of the cubicle trolls and feminazi ***** fest that will be my life if I have to take up a job at home permanently... **** that noise.

www.daveseslcafe.com <-- get a TESOL and get out here and by here I mean anywhere but there. Sales people are the best fit for English Teachers, its the EXACT same job almost except your clients are your students. You network for jobs and call recruiters up for extra cash classes on the side. If you are good at your job at home, you can do ESL with your eyes closed. If you can't teach then just save several thousand in a bank account and spend your days finding ways to minimize your expenses when you are abroad. Living month to month in a place like Mexico is do-able on less than $160/month. In China there are places you can do it for less than that... crazy but you only learn this kind of stuff from DOING it. Get a part time job as a cook, learn it and get paid at the same time and you'll be able to save yourself an absolute ton of money if you can carry those skills with you abroad.

The places I spent my 20's?

Brazil
Japan
Korea
Mexico
China

What an eye opener expating has been. My friends are still stuck in the same sh1t jobs they were doing when they were in their 20's... they have about the same amount of cash (none) and are married to landwhales or trying to date ANYTHING they can get their hands on. Like the majority of this forum, they base their success and satisfaction in life on getting laid and making money. What a hollow existence.

Let me tell you buddy in Brazil I was banging hot rich patricinyas, in Japan... well where I was staying sucked, Korean women were amazingly hot, Mexico it was easy as hell to get a girlfriend, China.... fvck... I had a girlfriend the second day off the plane. More importantly though, I learned how to hack it in the 3rd world with little to no support from anyone.. now if I want to retire early, I already know the cheap places to rent houses and how much a month I'll need for life, its almost less than $200 bucks a year in some places.. In some parts of Mexico you can get a small house for 5000 USD. When you are banging your head against the wall, its time to bug out. Save a few grand and take a bus down to anywhere south of the border.

I have a friend down in Mexico from the US. He got tired and fed up of life in America and I guess had a RAGE melt down. He said he was so pissed off that he got up from his job in real estate, went straight to his car and drove until his car ran out of gas, it happened that he ended up in a place called Toluca, Mexico... the last 10 years he's spent there banging 18 y/os and he's also the principal of a school NOW. He has TONS of connections all over Mexico now and he makes boat loads of money. Soo... when you are thinking of packing it all in, its simply your soul telling you its time for a change. Go out and explore the world, I guarantee you won't regret it for a second and you might just find whatever it is you are looking for.

One of my great memories from Mexico.
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTg0NzkxNzE2.html <--I hit Mexico when this was HUGE. I fvked a girl after singing this badly at a karaoke bar, she gave me a BJ in her car and then proceeded to rape me in my apartment, the next day I banged her neck deep in water on the beach... She paid for almost everything our entire time in Puerto Vallarta, taught me how to swim in the ocean, drove me around in her car and let me eat at her father's 5 star resort hotel (Sol Melia) almost 7 days a week ...good times. When I was in my 20's I never had more than 4000 USD in my bank account. That's what game gets you abroad bud.

Last edited:

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Buck,
Yes I share your Loathing of what current day culture has done to Western Women,Luckily I generally hang out of Chinese Ladies,who I am very happy with.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things can be hard for men in the mid 20s. You are competing with 30-35 yo men who are more established, esp in NYC, and mid 20s is probably the vapidity/stupidity peak for women, who have their asses kissed nonetheless.

Make a plan to get out of corporate America or be prepared for more of the same. You are finding out the hard way to what extent men subsidize women in the corporate workplace. Make a plan to start your own thing of some type, there are companies looking for sales reps all over the country, find one who is selling well in their geographic area and wants to expand. Lock down a commission area and work as an ind contractor for complementary, but not competitive companies. Consider moving out of NYC, one of the most left-gynocratic places in the country. Consider Texas or the SE. NYC will kill you, it almost did me in more ways than one. Good for you for getting tired of the nights of drinks and restaurants running together, you DEFINITELY don't need to be in NYC once you reach that maturity milestone. Look into Houston, Dallas, Atlanta, Charlotte, Tampa.

Find some outdoor peaceful places. My favorite is the Cloister Museum up in Washington Heights. Winter is great there, and crowds are less. Get your medieval vibe on. And buck up, you got your whole life ahead of you, things aren't as bad as what you are experiencing elsewhere, get out of big blue cities. Good luck.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
Take advice from Tyler Durden (the movie guy, not the PUA): Cultivate the ability to let that which does not matter, truly slide.
This is something that I'm constantly trying to work on. I know that if I can just get my mind right, all of my problems, or at least most of them will vanish, but I'm at a point where for some reason I just can't shut off my over anxious nervous mind.

I feel like this might be the last stage of me killing my inner AFC. I fully subscribe to red pill methodology but my mind is still trapped in a blue pill mindset from time to time, i.e. worrying about getting older and not finding a girl that will love me for who i am. Will i be alone forever because I can't find a woman who truly knows what it means to compliment a man's life?

It's hard to describe but I know that it's ok for a man to go on his own journey in this world and never have to NEED a woman, but it almost feels like I'm battling with myself trying to convince myself that that's really true.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
When we talk about things getting better when you get older, we usually mean older than 25. You're plenty young still with plenty of time for things to get better. But the real caveat about that saying is this: Things will get better as you get older IF you put in the work to improve yourself. Sounds like you're working hard, so maybe you're doing this. Of course you need to work smart as well as hard.
This is solid advice and I appreciate your input. The only problem is is that I am putting in the hardwork, actually over doing it more often than not and I feel like that is what's killing me. I'm always stressed and worried, but it's because I want to do well in life. I mean sales is tough. Case and point see the example about my friend who I worked with who got fired after having a kid.

I know people will tell me that I should get out of sales, but it seems to be the only type of work I can get. I came real close to landing my dream job a few years ago, it was an entry level management training program with the NSA in the D.C./Baltimore area. But I failed the polygraph on some b.s. trumped up accusations that I was lying to them about previous drug use, which I wasn't.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Time to hit the road buddy, buy a backpack, save some cash and start traveling the world. You don't need much, when I was your age I was sitting in an apartment in Mexico banging some broad whom I met in a CELTA class. For 3 years I spent 6 months out of every year south of the border in a large rented house or apartment. It cost me about 300 bucks a month to rent a nice place and maybe 20 bucks in food, the rest of the time I spent playing video games, teaching English a little bit, meeting people and enjoying myself. I sat on the top of the pyramid of the sun once or twice a month for the entire day just taking it all in. 6 months I spent sitting on a beach in Puerto Vallarta in a sweet 3 bedroom rented apartment for $250/month. I did nothing but relax, body surf, let the waves hit my feet and bang latinas. I spent alot of time just walking around the city and exploring on foot. Moved to Guadajalara the next time, continued w/ my latin girl at the time, explored the city, found all the best ways to get cheap food and apartments (had a town house for $300/month)... I had nothing to do so I started making music on a computer and playing through every playstation 2 game I could get my hands on.... my 20's were GREAT.

As you know, I'm in China now and I'm older...but I am dreading the thought of going home (my wife wants a baby).. there seems to be absolutely nothing that home can offer apart from the medical system. I mean christ, I'm off right now for an entire month just relaxing and learning the Unity SDK for Oculus for something to do. I shudder to think of the cubicle trolls and feminazi ***** fest that will be my life if I have to take up a job at home permanently... **** that noise.

www.daveseslcafe.com <-- get a TESOL and get out here and by here I mean anywhere but there. Sales people are the best fit for English Teachers, its the EXACT same job almost except your clients are your students. You network for jobs and call recruiters up for extra cash classes on the side. If you are good at your job at home, you can do ESL with your eyes closed. If you can't teach then just save several thousand in a bank account and spend your days finding ways to minimize your expenses when you are abroad. Living month to month in a place like Mexico is do-able on less than $160/month. In China there are places you can do it for less than that... crazy but you only learn this kind of stuff from DOING it. Get a part time job as a cook, learn it and get paid at the same time and you'll be able to save yourself an absolute ton of money if you can carry those skills with you abroad.

The places I spent my 20's?

Brazil
Japan
Korea
Mexico
China

What an eye opener expating has been. My friends are still stuck in the same sh1t jobs they were doing when they were in their 20's... they have about the same amount of cash (none) and are married to landwhales or trying to date ANYTHING they can get their hands on. Like the majority of this forum, they base their success and satisfaction in life on getting laid and making money. What a hollow existence.

Let me tell you buddy in Brazil I was banging hot rich patricinyas, in Japan... well where I was staying sucked, Korean women were amazingly hot, Mexico it was easy as hell to get a girlfriend, China.... fvck... I had a girlfriend the second day off the plane. More importantly though, I learned how to hack it in the 3rd world with little to no support from anyone.. now if I want to retire early, I already know the cheap places to rent houses and how much a month I'll need for life, its almost less than $200 bucks a year in some places.. In some parts of Mexico you can get a small house for 5000 USD. When you are banging your head against the wall, its time to bug out. Save a few grand and take a bus down to anywhere south of the border.

I have a friend down in Mexico from the US. He got tired and fed up of life in America and I guess had a RAGE melt down. He said he was so pissed off that he got up from his job in real estate, went straight to his car and drove until his car ran out of gas, it happened that he ended up in a place called Toluca, Mexico... the last 10 years he's spent there banging 18 y/os and he's also the principal of a school NOW. He has TONS of connections all over Mexico now and he makes boat loads of money. Soo... when you are thinking of packing it all in, its simply your soul telling you its time for a change. Go out and explore the world, I guarantee you won't regret it for a second and you might just find whatever it is you are looking for.

One of my great memories from Mexico.
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTg0NzkxNzE2.html <--I hit Mexico when this was HUGE. I fvked a girl after singing this badly at a karaoke bar, she gave me a BJ in her car and then proceeded to rape me in my apartment, the next day I banged her neck deep in water on the beach... She paid for almost everything our entire time in Puerto Vallarta, taught me how to swim in the ocean, drove me around in her car and let me eat at her father's 5 star resort hotel (Sol Melia) almost 7 days a week ...good times. When I was in my 20's I never had more than 4000 USD in my bank account. That's what game gets you abroad bud.
I've often thought about traveling abroad. I was never able to in college because I didn't have the money to pay more tuition to live in London for a semester or any other place.

At any given time I've got 5-6K in the bank. Depends on when my last paycheck was. And if I did take a trip down to mexico or over to Europe and burned through all that cash, then what? I guess I'm worried about gaps on resumes and all that other horsesh*t that I know deep down isn't important. But for some reason I can't fully release my mind from the worry.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dasein said:
Things can be hard for men in the mid 20s. You are competing with 30-35 yo men who are more established, esp in NYC, and mid 20s is probably the vapidity/stupidity peak for women, who have their asses kissed nonetheless.

Make a plan to get out of corporate America or be prepared for more of the same. You are finding out the hard way to what extent men subsidize women in the corporate workplace. Make a plan to start your own thing of some type, there are companies looking for sales reps all over the country, find one who is selling well in their geographic area and wants to expand. Lock down a commission area and work as an ind contractor for complementary, but not competitive companies. Consider moving out of NYC, one of the most left-gynocratic places in the country. Consider Texas or the SE. NYC will kill you, it almost did me in more ways than one. Good for you for getting tired of the nights of drinks and restaurants running together, you DEFINITELY don't need to be in NYC once you reach that maturity milestone. Look into Houston, Dallas, Atlanta, Charlotte, Tampa.

Find some outdoor peaceful places. My favorite is the Cloister Museum up in Washington Heights. Winter is great there, and crowds are less. Get your medieval vibe on. And buck up, you got your whole life ahead of you, things aren't as bad as what you are experiencing elsewhere, get out of big blue cities. Good luck.
Interestingly enough I was close to getting a job in Dallas a year ago. I was working for a lumber company in Indiana and they had another plant location down in Dallas. I applied for an internal job that they had posted for the Dallas plant. Company flew me down there to interview, but they ultimately decided to go with someone else. I can see your point though, Dallas definitely gave me the impression it would be easy to think much more clear in that type of environment than new york city.

But yes, I have found corporate america to be vastly disappointing. You mentioned working for a complementary company versus a competitive one as an independent contractor. Can you elaborate on that? I wasn't quite sure what you meant.

hera

Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like a *****.

Enjoy the time you have left on this earth, and stop complaining.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
btownbuck2012 said:
You mentioned working for a complementary company versus a competitive one as an independent contractor. Can you elaborate on that? I wasn't quite sure what you meant.
As a mfg rep, an independent contractor, you can represent more than one line. You would probably have issues with conflicts if you represented two competitors (there are exceptions), so representing a complementary set of mfg is usually a better option. For example, don't represent two competitive lighting companies, represent one lighting and one energy company.

The people who get truly rich in sales are those who set up their own company and then rep lines in horizontal expansion with contractual protection. Something is selling off the rack in Cleveland, but has no Western exposure for example. Get a whole state for a territory with a great product that is flying off the shelves elsewhere, and you can soon be managing your own distribution company.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll be fine. you just want it all....right now. I have 6 women under me, you HAVE to think of them as 15 year olds... they NEVER grow up {for the most part} IF they do, who would raise the children.... I don't want to spend all day with little kids, while women think it's great.

Look up the unemployment levels in different states.... you will find area's of the country with LOW unemployment. nothing to stop you from moving. I also can tell you that smaller cities WILL be better. You don't have everyone wanting to live there, so there is less competition. Maybe the pay wont be as high, but neither will your living expenses. I just saw a comparison of how far a $ goes in each state. in South Dakota,for example it's worth $1.13. In New York, I think it was $.92

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
btownbuck2012 said:
I read alot in the manosphere about how things are supposed to get better as you get older.
Well you aren't that old. 25 man. That's still the time for drinking and getting wasted in the land of the free. In a 3rd world country, it's time to find a decent girl and get married.

Things get better as you get older because you have come to terms with the things outside of your control. Sh~t that's happening to America are outside of your control. Some other countries have it worse. Imagine living in Afghanistan. Forget that. Your whining is the exact problem of what's wrong with American youths. Entitlement mentality, that America is the World. Go outside the country, and learn that people live in different ways.

Don't go to YouTube or BuzzFeed for your life lessons and "hacks", or 20 places to visits before you die. **** that ****.

In business, there's such a thing as a too-much-money problem. Yours is a too-much-comfort problem. So you start questioning things. Men can't survive with comforts, we need risks. Women can, and that's why you see these entitled women. Little did they realize that it takes men to install those plumbing down, erect the building, climb the electrical pole, so they can get warm water out of their faucet to wash their face in the morning.

Get the fvkc out of this country, go outside, suffer a little, get yourself lost in a foreign country. Get robbed. Put yourself in a situation that challenge your survival. It will get your brain to spin faster, make you a little wiser.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets get one thing straight - the world is not ending. These types of premonitions have persisted through the millennia and simply aren't true. I believe that there are facets in our society that are degrading and lead towards social instability...but we will not be going anywhere for some time. To put it in perspective, we live like princes. In a days work, we can eat for a week. This is not true for most of the world.

Next, don't let the noise ruin your life. As other posters say time and time again, focus on your own house. However I will say this; if you are living an average life as an average guy...don't expect great results. Ephemeral praise in these types of situations will gravitate towards some women based on sexual preferences...little else. To be truly great, you have to do something great. Most men will abdicate this type of responsibility and opt to work until they retire.

Long story short is, if you are tired of where you are...which is evident...than do something about it. Until you do, these types of stupid things will continue to both you. The real road to success is wrought with pain, failure, self-reflection, and growth - not short term praise from a bunch of nobodys. Most successful people with whom we see a great end product are not immediately thought of for their hard work, failures, and what made them who they are.

So OP, what are you going to do today to become truly great? Next week? Next year?

If you can't/ won't answer those questions , expect the same treatment until the day you die.

logicallefty

Reaction score
OP, I agree with the guys who suggested traveling the world if it is feasible for you to do so. I know a man (American) who did just that. He quit his very stable and secure job at a University and has traveled the world for many years, moving about every 2 years, teaching English. Hong Kong, Turkey, UAE, Afghanistan.. I thought he had some big kahunas for going to Afghanistan but no that wasn't enough. His son just informed me a few weeks ago that now he is in fvcking Iraq. He loves the life but I can't say it would be for me.

I also agree that life is what you make of it, to a point. You have control over your basic stage but then there are, in your defense OP, some things that happen within that stage we set that are beyond our own control.

I have found that the best way to get through life is with this basic structure:

1) expect life to have problems and expect people to be illogical idiots. know that there are people who's brains are majorly wired different than yours and for all practical purposes don't speak the same language as you, even though you use the same alphabet and dictionary

2) cover your a@ss as much as possible. Communicate in writing with anyone who has the slightest chance of being even slightly dishonest later

3) treat people and yourself respectfully. If others disrespect you call them out on it right away right then and there or they will just keep doing it, and show others you will take it and then others will start doing it. No different than animals in the wild.

4) stand firm in what you believe no matter who tries to push you off of your beliefs, and expect that they will try... BUT, standing firm on what you believe doesn't mean you can't objectively listen to others' ideas and see if they are better than your own

5) Always have accountability, integrity, diligence, and honor

6) Keep in mind that life can be sort of like a sine wave. There are down times, and there are up times

7) Admit your mistakes

8) Make sure every major area of you life gets some of your time no matter how busy you are (work, family, friends, your home, your finances, yourself, etc).

9) Learn some law. The more law you know, the less people will be able to push you around legally. You don't have to become a lawyer, but learn enough to provide yourself some basic legal protection without one

10) And finally, stick with us here on SS. We are all in this together. These may be bad times in general but this is a great place for us men to be right now.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
btownbuck2012 said:
(this is just a long rant and probably won't even make sense, but I'm in pain here and I just need to type this)

Each and every day I feel like I'm just sitting on the sidelines while the mass idiocy in this country destroys everything that's good and sacred.....

Hey man lol, my thread is discussing very similarly the same thing you are discussing: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=224063

I see the far left Liberal shyt totally destroying this country by 2040, that's why I always tell people to be a STEM major and let STEM be your focus so your skills are in demand GLOBALLY. This allows you to move and have more opportunities.

I don't see the situation getting better, the only way to fight this is if Men and Conservatives stand up against the opposition and we are just becoming smaller in numbers.

I'm a Black guy, so it's like TWICE as worse for me because (I assume you are White) at least with White people you have a certain SEGMENT of your race you can go to that would identify with your Conservative views of working hard, minimalism, not being a victim, etc. As a Black guy, EVERY DAMN BODY in your family and every Black person you meet is a GOD damn victim. The White Man this, the White Man that, the White Man made me have 5 kids from 5 different thugs, the White Man is the reason I'm 45 and still living in my mother's basement, the shyt never ends.

If you aren't MGTOW, go MGTOW. There's four levels to MGTOW, I'm a Level 2 which means I fvck and date women on short term relations only with NO marriage, no children creation and no cohabitation...and of course NO paying their damn bills either. Women are a low priority and the main priority is my Career (I'm in Sales as well, B2B Sales, maybe we can connect on LinkedIn) as I have particular financial freedom goals lined out for myself by the age of 35.

Go MGTOW....that's the only solution. Go Minimalist as possible but ENJOY your life, chase YOUR passions/dreams/visions, develop your talents, develop your skills, use women for the only benefit they provide (sex and companionship) and invest your time/energy/finances to the point where every single thing in your life be a RETURN ON INVESTMENT which means if you aren't getting more positives out of something than you are investing (including time) then drop it. If that means dropping your so called Friends and so called Family Members, then do it.

I had to drop all of my old friends and my family members, I got so damn sick and tired of the far left Liberal shyt about how you can ONLY vote Democrat, you must go to the Black Church every Sunday and listen to the scamming a.ss Preacher, and how you must see White People as the fvcking enemy when it's my "black brotha" that's fvcking shooting at me or attempting to ROB me on Friday Night at the clubs.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
synergy1 said:
Lets get one thing straight - the world is not ending. These types of premonitions have persisted through the millennia and simply aren't true.
Yeah, I've lived through a lot of doomsayers myself even, and after awhile it gets to be like the little boy who cried wolf. One of these days it WILL be true, though ;)

Ambition Now

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont get so stressed, you are only 25 and have so much to live. So many things can happen and you have the potential to create so many things for yourself.

Be grateful that you have a good awareness of how things work at a young age and you are not married or with kids.

Two years ago I was working at a company that was dominated by evil women. They made my life a living hell and eventually fired me. I still hate those people but I dont let it bother me anymore, we have to let bad things pass. Life is unfair, and sometimes you will lose some battles, dont stress too much about it, instead you should focus on yourself, your goals and ambitions.

Exercise and meditation is awesome to cope with anger and anxiety, believe me, Ive been where you are. Start running, martial arts, boxing, weight lifting... This things will connect yourself with your inner powers.

You need a reason to live, you can set the example for younger men who goes through the same bull**** that you are going now. Start creating the life in want to live, stop relating with people who brings you down, stop wasting time with dumb distractions, have a clear vision in your mind of how you want to live and go for it.