Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you do to keep your emotions in control?

channingtatum

Don Juan
Reaction score
I started seeing this new girl, who I'm incredibly into. I'd say she's reasonably interested, but not at my level yet. I've been doing a good job keeping my emotions in check, but wanted to see what things you guys do? Tips, tricks, etc.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of her taking a dump....that you can smell down the hallway before you can get to the bathroom.... :)

There ARE things you don't know about her that MAY make YOU want to break up with her, you just haven't FOUND them yet because YOU are in LOOOVE

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
Think of her taking a dump....that you can smell down the hallway before you can get to the bathroom.... :)

There ARE things you don't know about her that MAY make YOU want to break up with her, you just haven't FOUND them yet because YOU are in LOOOVE
Lmmfao! +1

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get her to fart on you. That'll bring her down a few notches.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, these are all good responses. To keep yourself from falling all over a girl just keep in mind that this chick shyts, farts, and has horrible breath in the morning like everybody else. Plus they bleed every month...urghhhh.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Channing,
Have several plates,then you wont feel as needy!

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, make yourself busy. Play some sports, read some books, ride your motorcycle or take a hike. Work some OT. Be fvcking busy for the next month. It will help keep you from smotherng her and help the occupy your mind.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pretty much all been said, stay busy with YOUR life....you gotta bang this broad out atleast 10x then ask yourself if you like her. Report back then.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After they screw you over a few times you will stop giving a damn. That's where I am. You can't lose when you get to this point.

My attitude is "there's the door ***** you get replaced by the end of the week".

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:

Funny $hit! LOL!

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
channingtatum said:
wanted to see what things you guys do? Tips, tricks, etc.
Being extra flirty with random girls helps. Just be more friendly than normal with any girls you interact with on a regular basis. Takes more mind off the target.

Having access to no-strings sex helps a lot as well.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll give you some advice which WILL help you and anyone else in this position and it comes from 30 years of experience with women.

Except what 'is" and not some much about what you might "lose". You are too concerned about messing up with this women. If you try and show FAKE indifference she will pick up on this and hurt your game. Women know when you are being authentic... trust me... when it comes to reading emotions and guaging the interst of a man, they are experts. No man is a good enough actor to overcome this.

Indifference can not be taught... and indifference ONLY works when you REALLY are indifferent. The only way to REALLY be indifferent is to accept the situation for what it is and be willing to own whatever happens.

This is not something you can learn reading PUA books and BS like that. I laugh at that stuff all the time... guys who fake indifference and have success from this are dealing with woment that are already attracted to them... Isn't that funny... I mean it REALLY is funny. If a women likes you and wants you, and you ACT indifferent (rather than actually being indifferent)... she knows it's a game and is just playing along. Did all you DJs read that... Accept this as a fact.

Same is true for confidence, and control. You can't fake confidence, and you can not fake self-control. You have to really be confident and really in control of yourself. Try and fake this stuff and women see right through it. I think it is important to know that these are the things that women want.. but not so that you can fake it, but so that you can learn to develop these traits in yourself.

Okay... my advice to Channingtatum... She is going out with you, so she is interested. Good. Accept this for what it is, could go either way right? You have to keep telling yourself the following OVER AND OVER again until you believe this, damn-it you have to REALLY believe this:

I want this women and if I get her GREAT, but if I don't get her then well I have my life and what ever happens is meant to be.

IGNORE all the PUA BS stupidity. The truth is that 85% of your game is YOU. Get in the best shape possible, look the best that you can, find a purpose and things that interest you and stick to that path like grim death. Finish what you start... learn how to do stuff... keep learning and improving. Why? Not to get chicks, but to make YOUR life better. When you have a great life, women will want to be part of it. The other 15% is just understanding what women want and be willing to give it to them as long as it doesn't take you off your path.

channingtatum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you everyone who gave a useful reply. It's always good to hear reinforcement of what you already know/are doing.

Ambition Now

Don Juan
Reaction score
For me its all about meditation. It has nothing to do with religion, it's a powerful training of the mind. The more you do the better you get.

Chinese and japanese monks reach impressive levels of self control, takes effort and discipline but it's really worth. The good thing is that it will help not only with women but with many other stressful situations.

BlackConvoy

Reaction score
This is something that I really had to learn. Now I'm told that I'm too nonchalant. I just step back and enjoy the ride we're on. I go in thinking this. We're not at the point yet where an LTR is even an option. Even if things are going well, she can flake for whatever reason at any moment. So just relax and enjoy this woman's company for what it is at this point in the game.