Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Total Divas

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw this on TV the other day, I thought it was interesting. Yeah, it's probably just your regular scripted reality show BS, but that doesn't affect the point.

Here's a clip where the girl and the guy have been dating for two years, he broke up with her, and she was having trouble moving on. One thing that was bugging her was that she didn't know why he broke up with her. What I like about this is the mature way he handled it. He explained it to her openly, honestly, and directly, so that could help her move on.

If this had been SoSuave, I have no doubt everyone would have been trying to mess with the girl's head, trying to "nuke her hamster". I far prefer this much more mature approach. The pertinent area of the video is the 1:20 to 1:50 mark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKfWQn43uYk

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Not everyone. My GF and I are considering parting ways, due mostly to distance, work scheds, and realizing we are maybe too different. We had a convo just like this a month ago. Except it was 1.5 hours, not 1.5 minutes.

Problem was, we had a vacation planned together , with our kids. So we agreed to go as "dating" and that is how it has been left. My guess is...we will part ways soon. No hard feelings, just too many obstacles to overcome.
Sorry to hear that, Mauser, especially with the kids involved. It makes a difference, too, if the girl in question has done something to disrespect you. When that's not the case (as in your situation), I see no reason to play some sort of alpha/PUA game with her just so you can "win".

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
zekko,

Do you have WWE Network? I watched Royal Rumble in January and FastLane here tonight, can't wait for Wrestlemania to see Brock Lesnar again!!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
I've never heard anyone on this site tell someone to dump a girl and then nuke her hamster when the girl didn't do anything wrong
I think if you read the general forum there is a tendency there to want to nuke a girl's hamster just because you can. It's a pretty young crowd over there, and many want to "live on" in her memory as some sort of unobtainable alpha male. Plus a lot of guys think that every woman deserves it, just because they are women, and all women are b!tches, so there you go. Do you really deny that such an attitude exists?

Tenacity said:
Do you have WWE Network?
No, I have a revulsion against things you have to subscribe to. Looks like a good deal though, especially if you are the type who orders PPVs.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably going a little off-topic here but I have to say that guy pretty much embodies everything I consider 'alpha'.

The guy's clearly takes care of himself (no surprise considering his job) but the way he carries himself and interacts with that woman are both admirable.

Moy_1974

Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Saw this on TV the other day, I thought it was interesting. Yeah, it's probably just your regular scripted reality show BS, but that doesn't affect the point.

Here's a clip where the girl and the guy have been dating for two years, he broke up with her, and she was having trouble moving on. One thing that was bugging her was that she didn't know why he broke up with her. What I like about this is the mature way he handled it. He explained it to her openly, honestly, and directly, so that could help her move on.

If this had been SoSuave, I have no doubt everyone would have been trying to mess with the girl's head, trying to "nuke her hamster". I far prefer this much more mature approach. The pertinent area of the video is the 1:20 to 1:50 mark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKfWQn43uYk
"You want us to live happily ever after........I'M AFRAID I'VE GOT SOME BAD NEWS!!!"

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice she keeps looking at the camera at critical moments... Like when he's telling her why he broke up with her, and then when he's telling her what a "great girl" she is.

That's always the most important thing to women.. how they come off to their peers. The biggest pain of a breakup to women is the stigma with her peers.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
I've never heard anyone on this site tell someone to dump a girl and then nuke her hamster when the girl didn't do anything wrong
Serious question: are you on medication?

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
Are you implying what he is saying is untrue?
I'm actually implying that PairPlusRoyalFlush is delusional, and I'm wondering what the cause is.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Yes I utterly deny that the attitude of dumping a girl through no fault of her own and nuking her hamster for no reason other than sheer malice exists.
Maybe I'm wrong about the "dumping the girl through no fault of her own" part (there's really not many guys dumping girls on this site - either they aren't in a relationship to begin with, or the girls dump them). But certainly many of the young guys on the general forum enjoy nuking the hamster for no reason other than they can, or because they want to make an impression. It's not really malicious so much as a "women don't care about us, so why should we care about them" attitude.

One very common piece of advice I see here is to never give a straight answer to a woman's question. Either evade the question to increase your mystery, answer with a ****y/funny response, or agree & amplify.

I'm not even saying this is bad, necessarily. But if you haven't seen anything like the above, we're not reading the same forum. My point was that I liked the mature way Barrett handled the discussion, as opposed to the more juvenile "come off as a bad@ss player" advice you usually see around here.

Moy_1974 said:
I'M AFRAID I'VE GOT SOME BAD NEWS!!!
Yep, lol.