Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Third Year in a Row

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I should have made it a prediction. I knew in the back of my mind it was going to happen again. The woman who drove me to this site 14 years ago phoned me today to wish me a happy birthday.

I haven't heard from her since last year when I indirectly turned her down for a woman 9 years younger than her. Boy was she fvcking mad :crazy:

So I was the same d1ckwad toward her that I've been for the past three years. She can't make it to my birthday party, so I said, "well, you'll just have to make it up to me somehow"

She jokingly responded with, "What do you want? a BJ for old time's sake???"

:eek:

Wasn't expecting that one. Nevertheless, I laughed my ass off.

No matter how many times she contacts me, it still blows me away. I came here as a broken shell of a man with an ex-fiancée. Now I can't fvcking get rid of the ex-fiancée.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova,

As you well know:

The tug of War, "power struggle" dynamic of male/female romantic relationships tend to be far more pronounced the more "out-of-balance" that power struggle gets at any given time.

Obviously, whatever power that chick had over you in the past---you've managed to overcome, and in turn, been able to become MORE powerful than her (both in HER eyes---and yours)---by doing so.

She lost all power over you the moment your need for her became MUCH LESS than her need for you (or perhaps her desire TO BE needed by you)---so she's been periodically, "low-key" stalking you ever since....lol.

As hopefully most veteran Sosuavers know by now:

Like it or not----Romantic love is conditional. And the only times that it becomes less so, is when both parties' passion for each other are nearly equal.

If we will honestly take a look back at our past relationships----then we'll remember and recognize that THIS is the reason why men and women will forgive each other of "nearly" anything----while still caught up in the highly emotional infatuation stage.

However, the moment that the emotions wane and the objectivity begins to rise--that's when the conditional aspects of romantic love, once again, rears it's "sometimes ugly" head---and most of the time with a vengeance.

Over the years, I have concluded this:

It would appear that the best offense FOR having a good relationship and the best defense AGAINST have a bad one----is for us to somehow find ways to continuously balance our objectivity and our emotions.

And for many of us, THAT'S a never-ending battle.

Peace...one day.

V.U.