Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Be careful who you meet online.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Hey just as a quick side note. I think I would advise against helping or meeting up with too many people on the forums. This is the second time I've connected with someone outside this forum and things have gone... not good. The first was an absolute nightmare so bad that I had to change my handle...

Anyway just an advisement, you never know who is out there in Cyberspace and what problems brought them to this forum. I think I have some sort of problem, I always feel compelled to help people and in almost 50% of the cases I've gotten burned.

Last week I met this guy on a bike, passing by... since I'm a foreigner in China, I usually don't pass that many foreign people.. anyway I told him to give me a call and everything seemed nice. We had a fairly long conversation but somewhere during the talk I mentioned to him that he should come out for pizza with a couple single girls I know (my students are always on the look out for single foreign guys). So he says "I don't have money for pizza right now dude". I says "Ok no problem, In China you get the *****es to buy you pizza! They have to pay for OUR time!". Well... I guess I should have tested first to see if he was a white knight because ****, this guy stated he couldn't understand my blatant disrespect for women and that he could never talk to anyone that speaks of women in this manner...etc etc and that was that.

Moral of the story? Don't help people you just met.

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look after yourself mate. You never know what people are capable of, especially when their ethics and "moral" code is completely different to yours. I hope he doesn't know where you live?

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Moral of the story? Don't help people you just met.
The moral of the story is, don't give advice or help to anybody if it's unsolicited.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Its funny how voodoo our material is. And how AFCs will treat other men when their may be pvssy at stake. Good little piece of info OP, thanks

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but that's how you make friends, you just gotta try with different people. That guy was just a super beta b!tch, and you shocked the fvck out of him.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the woman is not my type I just keep away from here , no need to humiliate her, in the end she is just another humane doing her best to survive.The problem many people think the first step to survive is to be more selfish especially after they get burned by some one they loved. And I think a lot of women "allow" themselves to be more selfish and mean becuse they think itis better for them , so just leave them alone .

Fin9

Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
In China you get the *****es to buy you pizza! They have to pay for OUR time!".
So, women are some kind of slaves that should pay for you because... ? Err you are prince charming and the only one in this world ?

What about everyone paying for themselves ?

I get it not doing shyts for women and not being disrespected by them, but them paying for you ? Hahaha, are you not working or what ? :)

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of an image of a typical forum users. Keep in mind forums are NOT something the general public is into. Now add in the fact that this forum teaches guys how to do better wth girls. Now you know why I never had a good time meeting someone from here :). On your other point, there are all sorts of people holding opinions an values, those who aren't easy going you gotta identify fast and work with respect and accept. Or leave.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
So, women are some kind of slaves that should pay for you because... ? Err you are prince charming and the only one in this world ?

What about everyone paying for themselves ?

I get it not doing shyts for women and not being disrespected by them, but them paying for you ? Hahaha, are you not working or what ?
I'm an English Teacher and here in this country people pay for time to talk to me. So yes I'm kind of like prince charming, every expat employed as a teacher is. You want to get a quick IOI? Tell a woman she can buy YOU dinner. Most of my students buy me dinner because its a helluva lot cheaper than paying 80 bucks an hour of convo at a school.