Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most problems on SS are due to attention *****s

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The women that have given me the most trouble and mixed signals have been attention *****s. A large number of the posts here are about attention whoring women.

These women are a distinct type of women. They are fundamentally different from your relatively normal girl. In order to minimize dating suffering I recommend avoiding these types of women.

Attention *****s share these qualities, among others:

1.) They can emotionally bond with multiple men. Your normal girl has a hard time doing this. Normal girls will obsess over one guy until they eventually move on. Attention *****s have a small army of orbiters that act as a surrogate boyfriend. She emotionally bonds with all of her orbiters.

2.) Attention *****s cuddle with men that they don’t intend to reward with sex. They also share intimate situations with guys that they do not necessarily want to sleep with.

These are the girls that sleep in guys beds and don’t put out at all. Normal girls do not have cuddle buddies. To a normal girl, the thought of sharing a cuddle session with a guy she isn’t sexually interested in is ridiculous.

3.) Attention *****s accept attention from guys that they don’t intend to reward with sex. This means answering texts and going out on “dates”. Normal girls do not entertain romantic attention from males that they don’t like.

4.) Attention *****s are often attractive but constantly single. Their love lives are in shambles. If a hot girl is always single and always getting pumped and dumped, she is probably an attention ***** (exceptions do apply).

5.) These girls use their sexuality as a bargaining chip. They dangle sex in front of orbiters in order to get their time. Normal girls don’t look at sex as a bargaining chip. If they use their sexuality it’s because they genuinely like you.

6.) Attention *****s accept dates from guys they don’t like. Normal girls don’t do this.

7.) Attention *****s are often attracted to men that are in relationships. They become more attracted to guys that have a girlfriend. Attention *****s act on this attraction. Normal girls shy away from these guys because they don’t want the drama associated with it.

8.) Normal girls do not send mixed signals! If a girl is sending mixed signals she is an attention *****. Normal girls either like you or they don’t.

9.) Attention *****s have a large social media presence. Duh!

10.) Attention *****s have shi**y friends who have equally messed up love lives. If a girl is surround by other girls that ride the CC she is going to mimic those behaviors. She will also be getting very bad advice from these girls. Quality girls usually have friends that are in fulfilling relationships.

It’s uncanny how good my female friends are at spotting these women a mile away. This is one of the few benefits of having female friends. They are aware that attention *****s are a very dysfunctional and dangerous type of girl. These attention *****s behave distinctly differently from you average normal girl.

If we avoid this type of girl we will eliminate much of the bitterness we feel towards women. Normal girls are straight forward and add positively to your life. Attention *****s are confusing and subtract from your life.
America breeds attention *****s at such a large rate that most men on SoSuave confuse them for the norm. They are definitely common, but they are not the norm. Not yet at least. Spend time with “quality” girls from a strong 2 family household. You will see the difference is night and day. Spend time with foreign girls and you will see the difference is night and day.

Word of Caution: Normal girls may exhibit some attention whoring qualities. But true attention *****s are normal girls behave very differently in terms of dating.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
I appreciate the depth and opinions of this post. Regarding point #5...in my mind ALL women use sex as a bargaining chip. Not just attention *****s.
Thanks for the compliment. You are correct bro. All women use sex as a bargaining chip to some degree. With attention *****s sexuality is their main bargaining chip. The main point i wanna make is shown in the example below:

When a girl (attention ***** vs normal girl) realizes an attractive guy that she doesn't like romantically, likes her:

1.) Normal girl: she realizes that the guy likes her and gets uncomfortable and awkward. She doesn't want to hurt his feelings or lead him on. She avoids contact.

2.) Attention *****: leads him on if he has qualities that she can exploit ( good personality, good looks, good energy). The attention ***** does not get uncomfortable being around him. She actually feels good that he likes her. She feels little guilt about leading him on and actually encourages contact.

These are 2 vastly different responses to men. I still don't know why attention *****s have this response. Maybe its deep seated validation issues that normal girls don't have? Maybe its a self esteem hole...who knows?

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pandora said:
America breeds attention whøres at such a large rate that most men on SoSuave confuse them for the norm. They are definitely common, but they are not the norm. Not yet at least. Spend time with “quality” girls from a strong 2 family household. You will see the difference is night and day. Spend time with foreign girls and you will see the difference is night and day.
Some of the best, and most memorable, experiences I've had overseas is sitting down with mixed groups. Either in public, or in private, the females were reserved and quiet... If the men were talking. If the men didn't happen to be talking, the women would prattle on and fill the silence. That is, until one of the men started talking to another man. Then, the volume would dwindle between the ladies and then a quick effort to wrap up the conversation and "yield the floor" to the men talking once again.

Fascinating sh¡t for a guy who grew up in the states, submerged in a sea of screamy b¡tches, to see a deference to males. It's the little things, too, like riding in a car. When I was repeatedly told matter-of-factually (not situationally) "you sit in front", despite riding with female elders, it was quite a surprise.

It's really more of a feminism issue than attention whºring (one could say feminism IS attention whoring, however). For folks overseas, dudes riding in the front is a matter of chivalry and guarding the portals/doors for the "precious cargo". There really is no debate, at least in "risky" areas where car-jackings are a reality. Try that in the states, however, and you'll likely have a long car ride with a couple of pouty snatches as a result.

Now that I brought up feminism, let me just say that the whole "fight for your rights" business really mucked up interpersonal relationships here in the US. Now, instead of being the "fairer race", they are combatants, fighting for a perceived prize of "equality". Well, whoever dreamt up feminism deserves a high-five in my eyes: they've got women tricked into not only eagerly joining the workforce, but also going so far as to get educations and develop careers. Silly women... you used to be "kept". Now, I'm "kept". The gal is out in the workforce earning her "equality", while I'm home, trying to figure out if I want to go fishing, hunting, or putter around with something in the shop. I'd never leave the house if I had a video game console: thanks, ladies! The tax man loves your revenues.

I mean, honestly, talk about a con job! Convincing women that they'd much rather be out working than sitting home watching soaps? Instead of the fairer race, women are now choosing to be something else. If it leaked out that "feminism" was simply a government ploy to double tax revenues, would anyone be shocked?

I suppose women would be taken aback... (if they listened, instead of started yelling at the first sign of disagreeable subject matter).

Guys, next time on a date, wear a "how's that cake?" smile brightly when you ask "where do you work?".
:up:

By the way, after women entered the workforce, the cost of everything doubled. Rightly so, considering economics. You stupid b¡tches have no idea how badly you ƒucked things up with your feminism crap. Ah well, too late now. Guys are wising up and letting you "ladies" be the breadwinners. Look at the big picture: industry and "hard work" got outsourced overseas, now the only work left is stuff that a woman could handle. Coincidence?
:whistle:

Anyway, it's fairly apparent that attention whºring is a symptom, not a cause. Whether the cause is overpopulation or feminism, you decide.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Espi said:
I appreciate the depth and opinions of this post. Regarding point #5...in my mind ALL women use sex as a bargaining chip. Not just attention *****s.
I agree with this.

Women don't have sex for pleasure like men do. They do it to get something from a man, whether it be a relationship, status, or something else.

Johnny Alias

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great post. Many points resonate with me here...

Social media. The amount of women out there taking DAILY selfies is MASSIVE and they just radiate toxic personalities. On top of that they post sayings about being crazy and saying a real man can deal with it. THAT IS SCARY AS HELL! Marilyn Monroe is there idol half the time and she was the original drugged slutty attention *****. Nice role model.

It's true about the Betas. They're getting the occasional fck in whenever the princess deigns to throw them a crumb. Crumbs for the mice. I've been there... Hell, part of me still thinks I'm still there with the extreme hotties.

The problem is the rampant narcissim. If enough people tell them they're a goddess they begin to believe it... and a goddess knows she has power... and absolute power corrupts. Social media has increased this level of worship to unparalleled levels. Why be humble at all when countless dudes are sticking their tongues up your arsehole to taste your sht that doesn't stink?

And there are even attention *****s who have bf's and husbands. They don't have to be perpetually single. Hell I banged one the other day with serious BF. Was in the Miss USA competition... hot... and evil. Morals? Yeah... attention *****s dont have those.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Pandora,
"Most problems on SS are due to attention *****s"...Hmm!...
Sure many problems are caused by Attention seeking Women,and Guys on SS are susceptible to such Personality types because We are a very highly Svexed sub group in the Community....The origins of this are hidden somewhere in the Pre-Deluvian slime we all crawled out of so long ago...So the problem is more ours because were created with higher drives than Women and the distance between us grows exponentially as we age,making problems an inevitability.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. The key is to see the red flags before you catch feelings. Some men can handle having an attention wh0re as an fbuddy, some can't know yourself.

Finding quality women these days is no easy task. Those who are good looking, know they are, and thus many fall into this trap.

The only point I disagree on is the having a cuddling partner part. Sometimes women are just plain lonely and want someone to spend time with. Nothing wrong with that, as long as they are honest about it.

I dated a great woman in the past who once did this, and she was not an attention wh0re. She was truly just lonely and couldn't find a guy that she trusted to spend time with.

In came myself.. I could cuddle, but could also fufill her mental and sexual needs. She was a great girlfriend. I was a bad boyfriend. I ended up cutting her off because the relationship was too boring for me.. Whether I'm a hypocrite because of it or not; I don't really care. But I can tell you she literally waited hahd and feet on me and was loyal to the very end.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WC2 said:
I dated a great woman in the past who once did this, and she was not an attention wh0re. She was truly just lonely and couldn't find a guy that she trusted to spend time with.

In came myself.. I could cuddle, but could also fufill her mental and sexual needs. She was a great girlfriend. I was a bad boyfriend. I ended up cutting her off because the relationship was too boring for me.. Whether I'm a hypocrite because of it or not; I don't really care. But I can tell you she literally waited hahd and feet on me and was loyal to the very end.
Hold on WC2? She let you smash? Or she just let you cuddle? Because if she let you smash too, then she is not an attention ***** and not who i am referring to.