Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm not in the right frame of mind right now... Decipher her texts for me.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Long story short... I used to be FWB with this girl (known her for over a year), she invited my friend and I to go out with her and a bunch of her girlfriends, the night got allllll f*cked up and I felt totally betrayed and sh!t on by her. Also, she cheated on her last boyfriend with me (with a new, rich guy now). And no, I didn't force myself on her, it was more her fault than mine if anything.

The texts:

1.) http://i.imgur.com/zFmBBsg.png

2.) http://i.imgur.com/8CHyKfb.png

3.) http://i.imgur.com/mISALyN.png

4.) http://i.imgur.com/hKRmJCw.png

5.) http://i.imgur.com/EvvAHs6.png

6.) http://i.imgur.com/nn6l2uT.png

7.) http://i.imgur.com/SeVjw5v.png

8.) http://i.imgur.com/3NjI186.png

9.) http://i.imgur.com/NAgj8J2.png

Beetlesales

Banned
Reaction score
Aren't you the same guy who is complaining over at BB forums? In the misc section right?

LMAO.

Oh, and she's dumping the friendship. She is with another dude and wants to lighten the blow on you.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Men and women cannot be just friends. This is proof positive.

Ditch this b**ch. You can do better.

Case closed. Get out of my court.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,

I have neither the time nor the inclination to read through that mire of BS text.

Instead, I will simply draw your attention to one very short and simple fact from your original post:

'she cheated on her last boyfriend with me'

You were or at least now are aware of this and as results should have a fairly good grasp of what this girl is like.

In this situation:

1) She is good enough for a bit of fun, but not GF material.

2) If she cheats with you, she will likely cheat on you.

3) You've got yourself to blame here as well for getting too attached to a chick who obviously has no grasp of loyalty.

amethyst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy...

She felt guilty because she flaked on you.

You went absolutely mental: In one stroke you killed all posibilities of hooking up with her, lost her trust and friendship.

No one likes a FWB that is unstable... Since her relationship was stable you should of gone into hiatus. Instead you went guns blazing talking about respect and even going so far as to tell her to put you over her boyfriend. But when you coup de grace it is when you told her you had feelings for her when she said your friendship was over due. In those texts you were so unstable and unpredictable that she had to let you go because you might of ruined her relationship if she kept you in stand-by.

Hope that helps.

Love,

Amethyst

P.D. Next time don't reply to texts or calls when you are angry, that is the best way to lose. Always be calm and calculating.

Cheeks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, that was painful to read. A lot of guys on these boards need to look up the phrase "strong silent type".

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You act like a little *****

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No.Danny said:
Schooled by a boy still in school.

But yeah, you can't be friends with people you want to fück or used to fück. It just doesn't work. Move on.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
amethyst said:
Easy...

She felt guilty because she flaked on you.

You went absolutely mental: In one stroke you killed all possibilities of hooking up with her, lost her trust and friendship.

No one likes a FWB that is unstable... Since her relationship was stable you should of gone into hiatus. Instead you went guns blazing talking about respect and even going so far as to tell her to put you over her boyfriend. But when you coup de grace it is when you told her you had feelings for her when she said your friendship was over due. In those texts you were so unstable and unpredictable that she had to let you go because you might of ruined her relationship if she kept you in stand-by.

Hope that helps.

Love,

Amethyst

P.D. Next time don't reply to texts or calls when you are angry, that is the best way to lose. Always be calm and calculating.
I wasn't planning on or trying to hook up with her and we haven't been FWB for a long time. Other than that I agree with you.

TheMonkeyKing said:
OP,

I have neither the time nor the inclination to read through that mire of BS text.

Instead, I will simply draw your attention to one very short and simple fact from your original post:

'she cheated on her last boyfriend with me'

You were or at least now are aware of this and as results should have a fairly good grasp of what this girl is like.

In this situation:

1) She is good enough for a bit of fun, but not GF material.

2) If she cheats with you, she will likely cheat on you.

3) You've got yourself to blame here as well for getting too attached to a chick who obviously has no grasp of loyalty.
Good points. Never had feelings for her when I actually "had" her. Pretty sure it has something to do with wanting what I can't have as well as not having much luck in the dating and sex department this last month.

Mauser96 said:
After reading it all briefly, the thought that kept passing through my mind is : Why is he explaining/reasoning/arguing with her.

And I still don't understand it.

She is a cheater. She has a boyfriend now.

Why would you want anything to do with her?

If she didn't have a puzzy.........................would you want to have anything to do with someone of her caliber?
I was treating her like a FRIEND, not a chick I was trying to get with. If a guy friend had done what she did, I'd probably have said the same things (minus the feelings part ha). You're right, though. Not sure why I care about her at all after what I've seen her do.

No.Danny said:
Come back when you finish puberty and you've lost your virginity, Danny-boy.

Arthy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what's wrong with you, but you are crazy if you read all those blocks of text.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your forgetting one of the basics in communicating with women; appeal to her emotions.

Instead you tried to use logic and got caught up in a long drawn out text conversation.

In the future if a girl sends you a long text like that, its best to keep in short and sweet:

Girl: blah blah blah blah blah blah sorry blah blah blah sorry
blah blah blah blah blah sorry sorry blah blah blah blah sorry
blah blah blah sorry blah blah blah sorry blah blah sorry sorry

You: no worries

She will inevitability reply seeking more affirmation and wanting to know that you aren't made and then you can get her to eat out of the palm of your hand.

Remember treat girls with bf's just like they're single. In a bar situation when she invites you out, you should have fun and make elevate her interest in you so you can bang her and disappear.

The fact that she invited you out, shows that she is not 100% happy. Who invites someone out who use to be their F-buddy if they aren't open to that situation happening again?

You messed up, but its a good lesson for the future.

PIMP

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]Come back when you finish puberty and you've lost your virginity, Danny-boy.[/QUOTE]

Very original! But I'm actually 18. Not that you care.
Come back when you aren't such an insecure *****, makes me sick

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy flaming shıt balls that's a lot of texting. Seriously, just stop texting this girl if you feel she fücked you over in any way. Just delete, and move on. You owe no explanations to anyone, and don't expect to get any in return either.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
Your forgetting one of the basics in communicating with women; appeal to her emotions.

Instead you tried to use logic and got caught up in a long drawn out text conversation.

In the future if a girl sends you a long text like that, its best to keep in short and sweet:

She will inevitability reply seeking more affirmation and wanting to know that you aren't made and then you can get her to eat out of the palm of your hand.

Remember treat girls with bf's just like they're single. In a bar situation when she invites you out, you should have fun and make elevate her interest in you so you can bang her and disappear.

The fact that she invited you out, shows that she is not 100% happy. Who invites someone out who use to be their F-buddy if they aren't open to that situation happening again?

PIMP

Agreed with what is in bold.

OP, she is 'dating' a guy so you're not her priority. You either accept that you're priority 5 now, or you stop talking to her, but dont try to argue or make her understand. Similar situation happened to me so I decided to cut my losses with that girl.

Pimp, I have a similar situation. I had a FWB kind of relationship for two months. We decided to be just friends. Now she has a boyfriend but she has invited me to join her and her bf among other ppl to go to party. Why....? because she wants to fu-ck me? I dont think so.
I actually think that she does this because she wants to feel some control over me in subtle sadistic way. She may think something like:
her: "uhmm, I have a bf now, how would Pyros react if he saw me with another dude? I wonder. Does he still want to have sex with me? I wonder. Let's tell him to join us and see how he acts"

She says she wants to be my friend, but I dont think so. Same applies for OP.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:

PIMP
I thought about sending a text just saying "it's cool," and I decided against it because we were supposed to be friends and the amount of betrayal and disrespect from her Friday and Saturday was just ridiculous. If she was a chick I barely knew and didn't consider a friend I would have gone the "always cool" route, but letting her get away scott-free with what happened without even telling her how f*cked up she acted would have been a sin in my mind. Like I said, I would have done the same if one of my guy friends did that sh!t.

.Paradox.

Banned
Reaction score
She's either genuinely afraid of "putting her relationship in jeopardy" if you two hang out because her relationship isn't actually as "amazing" as she says, OR she's trying lighten the "I don't want to see you anymore" blow by telling you she doesn't trust herself around you. Seems more like the first to me. I mean, why would she be worried about hooking up with you if her boyfriend was actually fulfilling all her needs? (Hint: she wouldn't be). You said the guy's rich? I'd bet she doesn't want to see you because it would make her boyfriend uncomfortable, and she's worried about losing that ritzy lifestyle he's currently giving her.

It sounds like if she were to break up with her boyfriend you'd be the first person she hits up.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
We decided to be just friends. Now she has a boyfriend but she has invited me to join her and her bf among other ppl to go to party. Why....? because she wants to fu-ck me? I don't think so.
You decided to be just friends.

Lets dig deeper into that. Did you both come to an amicable agreement that being just friends was in each of your best interest?

In other words if you are totally emotionally unattached to her and you like her company and it doesn't bother you seeing her with another guy, then great. But what are you getting out of this friendship? Does she introduce you to other girls? Does she still let you bang her from time to time? - where is the benefit of the friendship to you?

For her, you provide validation for her own self worth and desire, like all women to seek attention.

I actually think that she does this because she wants to feel some control over me in subtle sadistic way. She may think something like:
her: "uhmm, I have a bf now, how would Pyros react if he saw me with another dude? I wonder. Does he still want to have sex with me? I wonder. Let's tell him to join us and see how he acts"
I disagree. It all starts with the guy she's dating. When a woman is truly happy and into the guy she is dating, she doesn't entertain the idea of other men, unless she is a crazy-slvt (which is always possible).

She's inviting you out because she is open to the idea of potentially something happening between you two…

She says she wants to be my friend, but I don't think so. Same applies for OP.
She does want to be your friend….. but her definition of friendship is different from yours.

PIMP

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Korrupt said:
I thought about sending a text just saying "it's cool," and I decided against it because we were supposed to be friends and the amount of betrayal and disrespect from her Friday and Saturday was just ridiculous. If she was a chick I barely knew and didn't consider a friend I would have gone the "always cool" route, but letting her get away scott-free with what happened without even telling her how f*cked up she acted would have been a sin in my mind. Like I said, I would have done the same if one of my guy friends did that sh!t.
I hear you bro, but you don't get anything out of putting a women in her place with words. Any type of momentary victory you feel like you won, is temporary at best.

The way you get to someone like that is through your lack of attention.

I know you guys were FWB, but its pretty obvious there is strong attraction going on on both sides.

What are you getting out of this friendship?

She knows she f-d up, big on her to at least acknowledge it & apologize. You should have made her FEEL bad about it by not reacting verbally, but instead through your lack of actions.

When someone yells at you, its horrible for that moment, then it passes.

When someone you care about won't give you the time of day, it eats away at you & makes that guilt grow, ESPECIALLY women.

PIMP

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
I hear you bro, but you don't get anything out of putting a women in her place with words. Any type of momentary victory you feel like you won, is temporary at best.

The way you get to someone like that is through your lack of attention.

I know you guys were FWB, but its pretty obvious there is strong attraction going on on both sides.

What are you getting out of this friendship?

She knows she f-d up, big on her to at least acknowledge it & apologize. You should have made her FEEL bad about it by not reacting verbally, but instead through your lack of actions.

When someone yells at you, its horrible for that moment, then it passes.

When someone you care about won't give you the time of day, it eats away at you & makes that guilt grow, ESPECIALLY women.

PIMP
She set me up with a friend in the past (honestly one of the most beautiful girls I've ever been with--albeit bad in bed), so I was planning on getting pvssy out of our friendship, as well as being there if her and her boyfriend were going through a rough patch (more possible pvssy). Haven't talked to her since this convo.

hudpes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Those texts were between two girls. One is b!tching and the other is apologizing and taking a step back, while the other one subtly sheds a tear. So much drama.

Stuff like that is never texted, you should have talked face to face. Instead of "you know, I also thought of fvcking you when we last met" why not "hey, I was counting on you to introduce me to your hot friends, I totally want to get laid".

She obviously doesn't want to see you again and rightfully so. Wants to stay with the current boyfriend, and doesn't feel comfortable with you hanging around. So move along, nothing to see here.