Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this disrespect from my gf?

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
shes watching a show on tv and says that one of the people on it are hot on social media. Its pissed me off. Is this disrespecting me?

Ive withdrawn attention but she wont know what its about. I know if I bought it up she'd have something to say about me liking girls photos on instagram.

I'm thinking of maybe doing the same thing on social media in a few days and seeing how she likes it.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....... how old are you? Acting like a kid who the **** cares

Igetit!

Reaction score
No.Danny said:
....... how old are you? Acting like a kid who the **** cares
I agree.

Dude...SO WHAT if she said some guy ON TV was hot.....how is that disrespectful to YOU?

She's sleeping with you,ain't she?
She's YOUR girlfriend,ain't she?

What do you think she's gonna do,what....fly off to Hollywood,track the guy down and sleep with him?

Are you that weak and insecure that she can't even compliment someone on TV? And if that wasn't childish enough,you said you've withdrawn YOUR ATTENTION from her??? (WTF?)

So you're walking around....being cold,withholding affection,ignoring her,and giving her the silent treatment cause she said some dude on some tv show was hot.

Wow. Don't even know what to say about that sh1t. I would say you're acting like a 2-year old,but I've seen toddlers behave with more maturity. So she's gonna start to feel the coldness from you,and have absolutely NO IDEA why.....what happened......or what she's done.

Now I understand why your rep. dots are red.

Sino Zane

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're just being a really insecure hypocrite right now, man.

Just because she thinks another guy is hot doesn't mean that she doesn't like you a lot.

You probably think tons of women are hot too, but that doesn't mean that you don't like your girlfriend, right?

She's a woman and she's going to think other guys are attractive, just like you are a man and are going to find other women attractive.

My advice to you is to stop being insecure and go talk to other hot girls, get their numbers, and be a boss-player.

Serenity

Reaction score
1. You're no better yourself liking other girls.
2. You're jealous, nobody regardless of gender likes that.
3. You're passive aggressive, withdrawing attention because of being angry is the very definition of it.
4. Only you can truly state your boundaries, being confused by the hundreds of varied opinions of other will never help you.
5. You're planning revenge because you doubt where you've got her.

You've got 3 viable choices to resolve this.
1. Drop the issue (recommended, because you have no upper hand here)
2. Leave because you don't tolerate it, and because this relationship is obviously turning sour.
3. Get the balls to express what you think of it. Not recommended as you've already predicted how that's going to turn out. You will lose the discussion and come off as a jealous hypocritical controlling freak.

Beetlesales

Banned
Reaction score
Grewd said:
1. You're no better yourself liking other girls.
2. You're jealous, nobody regardless of gender likes that.
3. You're passive aggressive, withdrawing attention because of being angry is the very definition of it.
4. Only you can truly state your boundaries, being confused by the hundreds of varied opinions of other will never help you.
5. You're planning revenge because you doubt where you've got her.

You've got 3 viable choices to resolve this.
1. Drop the issue (recommended, because you have no upper hand here)
2. Leave because you don't tolerate it, and because this relationship is obviously turning sour.
3. Get the balls to express what you think of it. Not recommended as you've already predicted how that's going to turn out. You will lose the discussion and come off as a jealous hypocritical controlling freak.
^ This.

Girls want you to be indifferent to things like that. Ever heard of a "test?"

You obviously failed big time.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, that is a HUGE amount of disrespect. She sounds like a hypergamic slvt ready to fvck any guy on the street. This is a massive sign of BPD, schizophrenia and multiple personality disorder. I suggest breaking up with her right now.

Serenity

Reaction score
El Payaso said:
Yes, that is a HUGE amount of disrespect. She sounds like a hypergamic slvt ready to fvck any guy on the street. This is a massive sign of BPD, schizophrenia and multiple personality disorder. I suggest breaking up with her right now.
That cracked me up, tell me you're joking right? It's just too exaggerated to be true xD

Arthy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, she finds TV stars hot, worst kind of woman, she probably has some mental issues