Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

8 Things To Never Say To Your Girlfriend

Sino Zane

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would agree with all of them with the exception of only one.

The first 7 are understandable, but look at #8:

I correct myself here. This is Number One on the list of Things Not To Tell Your Girlfriend. Women are always right. This is FACT, and we are not to be questioned. You may, foolishly, disagree on this point (which makes you wrong), but if you want a quiet life, always just accept that your girlfriend is right about everything.
...Seriously? No. If a woman is wrong and being illogical or irrational, I will calmly tell her this. If she continues to annoy me, she'll be ignored until she realizes the error of her ways.

Arthy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sino Zane said:
I would agree with all of them with the exception of only one.

The first 7 are understandable, but look at #8:

...Seriously? No. If a woman is wrong and being illogical or irrational, I will calmly tell her this. If she continues to annoy me, she'll be ignored until she realizes the error of her ways.
What did you expect? It was written by a woman.. :D as the majority of staff on the internet about relationships. That's probably one of many reasons why so many man are beta faggots, listening relationship advices written by woman

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yes yes. All so valid.
Following these tips I'll be in the LJBF zone in no time!

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are always right. This is FACT, and we are not to be questioned. You may, foolishly, disagree on this point (which makes you wrong), but if you want a quiet life, always just accept that your girlfriend is right about everything.

ROTFLMAO. This is the exact, polar opposite of being good with women. This is a perfect, crystal-clear distillation of how girly men think.

Totally laughable, LMAO.

mv.89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ahahahah what the heck is that lolol

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#9:

Your Sister Is Mad Hot!