Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wanted to share my most alpha moment

Southbound29

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bare with me guys. I rarely share stories let alone write. I'm not really aiming to give advice just feel like sharing.

Years ago when I was about 25, I went to a music festival that my sisters husband was working. We got all access passes and we pretty much stayed in the central command building when there wasn't anyone playing that we wanted to see. The first night there a man that was working security showed up with his grand daughter that wanted to see Flyleaf. She was 19 and a solid 8. She wore very little make up and she was smoking hot. Girl next door type and all. Tan, toned, nice round butt, perky tits, short and beautiful. I was floored by her and stupidly my first thought was "there's no way I could ever have her".

After a few minutes of talking **** to myself I snapped out of it and said **** it. I won't even bother trying. So for the first night I just did my thing. Got drunk, cracked jokes and enjoyed myself with my buddies and my bro in law. The second night I was about 8 beers in and I noticed that this chick had popped back up. Not even thinking about flirting with her I walk over and ask her what she's up to and she started telling my about this game she's playing on her phone.

I ask her how to play and she teaches me all while talking about what we like and do for fun and so on. All of a sudden one of my bro in laws buddies 'who is a known ladies man' tries to alpha up on me and sits a chair between me and the chick, sits down while she's mid sentence with me then starts asking her questions. Without missing a beat I get up, walk behind him and pick the chair up with him in it while he's talking and carry him out of the way. I go sit back down and say to her "alright, continue'.

We keep talking for a bit and she asks me what my favorite movie is. I tell her Bram Stokers Dracula and her eyes get big as saucers with her mouth cracked open a little bit in disbelief. She says " I... Cannot believe you just said that! I have that movie on top of my dvd player at home.... I LOVE that movie". She is mine the whole night. We talk and make out and she writes her # down then forces it into my shirt pocket and tells me to make sure I call her.

We talked for a week or two after this but unfortunately being the afc that I was I didn't escalate fast enough and I lost her. I don't really have any advice other that to tell you that this particular weekend I just said **** it and decided I was going to enjoy myself no matter what. No matter who was around and watching or what they did. Hell I even walked past a group of cops standing in a line in the hallway and high fived all of them while I was drunk.

Beetlesales

Banned
Reaction score
So you were alpha because you picked up the chair or because you got her number?

I'm confused..

Isn't being alpha with a female ultimately about getting laid?

/Fail.

Southbound29

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're absolutely right Mr. 4 Posts. Now that you have srpinkled my thread with your wisdom I see the err of my ways. Thank you.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But...you have four posts too...

Southbound29

Don Juan
Reaction score
But.... I'm not the one with 4 posts trying to act like I know everything and talking down to them. I simply wanted to share a story of something that was really positive in my life.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy here is the definition of alpha, made out with a girl. Did you also happen to hold hands, possibly cuddle?

Little *****

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know how alpha the opening poster is. What I do know is the buddy who was carried off in the chair and failed to come back, he is definitely beta.

str8-2-BONEzone

Don Juan
Reaction score
u r maybe a beta chump looseer!!! y did u not go STR8 2 the BONE ZONE w that hb8?!?! :box: :box:

u need help from me im good at being MENTOR 4 alpha wariors :trouble: best way to get lots of hb8 sometimes 3in1nite thats how u be ALPHA!@!!! take her str8 2 the gun show then show her ur not beta chump she will be ur dog in the sack if u no what i meen :rockon:

u dont need 2 spend any $$$ on her u make her need u so bad she spend money on u!!!! thats the true ALPHA that u can get if u go str8 to the gun show then bone bang her allnite long sometimes 3in1nite :kick: :nono:

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you didn't shake down on her titties, you are a beta fagg0t.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget about the lack of age restriction in this section of the forum, I'm sure you could tell.

I tip my hat to you for grabbing your sack and initiating. Also, good work getting rid of the c-ckblocker. I've dealt with guys like this since high school, even close friends, always nice to hear when their plans are thwarted.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was lmao when I read you picked up his chair while he was in it and carried him away lol.

wishyo

Don Juan
Reaction score
u lost her because u didnt escalate...? are u serious?